Welcome to our little corner of Sailor Moon! Don't be afraid to make yourself at home or ask any questions. If you feel comfortable, take a seat and join us! We'd love to have you <3

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» REVAMPED VERSION OF LUMINOSITY
Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:54 pm by Tsuki

» Perpetual Twilight [jcink]
Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:07 pm by Guest

» Gallifrey Stands
Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:37 am by Guest

» Anime Clash aff request
Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:39 pm by Guest

» SEASIDE [JCINK]
Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:54 pm by Guest

» Playing Games...for SCIENCE! (Open)
Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:20 am by Honami Shizumi

» SO EDEN SANK TO GRIEF [jcink] - au sailor moon
Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:15 pm by Guest

» SO EDEN SANK TO GRIEF
Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:14 pm by Guest

» Flies to the Sweet Necter! Sailor Retipuj Appears! (Usagi, Open)
Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:02 pm by Usagi Tsukino

The Leaders of Luminosity...

STAFF SEARCH.
click if interested.
Communicator...
Sailor Teleport...
  1. Your Senshi Duties
  2. Your Setting and Situation
  3. Your Essential Neccesities
  4. Your Canons
  5. Your Cast
  6. Your Everyday Faces
  7. Your Allies and Aquaintances
Rolling Credits...

I, nor do any of our members, guests, or affiliates, own the popular magnificence that is Sailor Moon. All rights to official Sailor Moon characters and all of their series attacks, personalities, and appearances belong to the creative, inspiring mangaka Naoko Takeuchi. All found, engendered, or used images are possessions of their rightful creators and owners. All face-claims belong to their respectful series and series artists. All original characters -- along with their attacks, personalities, and other miscellaneous attributes -- were made and belong to their rightful members of this site, and shall not be stolen for any purpose unless done so by that character's original creator. This forum and basic skin theme is hosted and made by Forumotion. Thanks goes to Tsuki for her creation and breathe of life into Luminosity -- all plots, manifestation of site canons, and most images were found or were made by her for this specific roleplay, and should not be used elsewhere.

Please do not practice larceny, or there will be certain consequences that shall befall you involving a certain sailor senshi and purification, or a certain sailor senshi and life-threatening burns. Thank you for your time. Please enjoy your stay here<3

Share | 

Chibiusa Tsukino (DONE)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Asako Kirishima

PostSubject: Chibiusa Tsukino (DONE)   Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:28 pm

when she was just a girl
she expected the world

name;; Chibiusa Tsukino

meaning;; Small Rabbit

age;; 11

gender;;  female

date of birth;; June 30th

height;; 4'5"

weight;; 49lbs

hair colour;; Chibiusa has pink hair. Like Usagi, she wears her hair in odango, though instead of the buns being round, they are styled to look like a rabbit's ears.

eye colour;; red

wardrobe;;Chibiusa tends to wear her elementary school uniform almost everywhere she goes. This consists of a white shirt lined with red at the collar, A blue skirt with straps that come over her shoulders as well as a blue bow wrapped around her waist, and a red bow in the middle of her chest to tie it all together.

faceclaim;; Sailor ChibiMoon // Chibiusa Tsukino

picture;; their normal form

but it flew away from her reach
so she ran away
in her sleep

personality;; Chibiusa is bratty, slightly spoiled, and often gets into fights with her mother of the past, Usagi Tsukino. She is quite smart and reliable. Though she may not look like it, you can count on her to get the job done. Chibiusa is very empathetic, and because of this, she makes friends quite easily. Such an example would be Sailor Saturn, Hotaru Tomoe.

Chibiusa is afraid of Thunderstoms and needle's. Just the sight of either of those two things scares her the most. At first she'll put up a façade and try to look as if she's not afraid. If a needle comes closer to her or if lightning strikes once more, her fear will be made obvious. She's great at getting other people to get her things. Chibiusa is also very good at getting away from people and situations.

likes;;

• Mamoru
  • Sweets
  • Friends
  • Art class

dislikes;;

• Needles
  • Mean boys
  • Taking care of the house
  • thunder

weaknesses;;

• Not Very Strong
  • Not very fast
  • Tries to take care of things on her own

strengths;;

• Persistent
  • Confident
  • Trustworthy
  • Honest

goals;;Chibiusa wishes to become a lady and free her friends that have been controlled by Queen Nyx.

fears;; Thunder, Lightning, Dentists, and Needles

and dreamed of para- para- paradise,
para-para-paradise,
para-para-paradise

senshi/knight alias;; Sailor ChibiMoon

transform item;; Brooch

transform phrase;; Chibi Moon Eternal, Make up!

sailor or knight fuku;; Chibiusa's sailor fuku is identical to Usagi Tsukino's with subtle differences. The leotard is naturally white as is the bow wrapped upon her waist. Her skirt is white, but lined with pink and yellow. Her bow is red and bears a gold star in the middle. The red bow is placed in the middle of her chest. Her tiara is gold while the gem in the middle is replaced with the gold symbol of a star. Her added accessories are gold star shaped earrings.

star or planet;; Moon

guardian;; Diana

protect;; if a knight, which senshi do they protect and come to aid in battle? remove if character is a senshi.

power of;; Love and justice, Spirit and Healing

group;; Solar Senshi

weapon(s);;

Luna Ball

Prism Heart Compact

Pink Moon Stick

Crystal Bell

Space-time Key:This is the key that Sailor Pluto gave to Small Lady when sending her to the past in Sailor Moon R. It is used for traveling back and forth through time. It took a few tries for Small Lady to finally learn how to use the key properly, so each time she tried it would have strange effects on Earth (i.e. gravity loss).

Chibi Moon Compact  

Stallion Rêve :Pegasus gave this magical item to Chibiusa so that she can speak to him without them having to be in the dream realm. Acts as a communication device to offer Chibiusa advice on anything she asks. When Pegasus is called upon, the large orb at the top will glow and Pegasus appears.

Chibi Kaleido-Moon-Scope

Deep Aqua Mirror: This is actually Sailor Neptune's talisman. Sailor Neptune gives it to Sailor ChibiMoon to keep as a promise that she will return. She does keep it until the Outer senshi return after the battle with Queen Nehellenia. ChibiUsa has the power to use this mirror to transport herself to Sailor Neptune's location.

Pink Moon Crystal: This is the true form of the Maboroshi no Ginzuishou from the future. It blossoms and becomes Sailor ChibiMoon's very own Sailor Crystal.

Moon-light Fans: Two pink, foldable fans, decorated in hearts and flowers used to help Sailor Chibi-Moon use her new power "Double Rainbow Moon Heart Typhoon".  They were bestowed upon her by the Diana in order to save and protect those around her.

attacks and techniques;;

Moon Gorgeous Meditation: This requires Pegasus' Power and Super Sailor Moon's Kaleido-Moon-Scope.  This attack is used to defeat Lemures. Before Super Sailor Moon can use this attack, Super Sailor Chibi Moon has to call upon Pegasus for his power buy using her Crystal Carillon. Once Pegasus has generated the scope the red crystal on the top starts to flash as Super Sailor Moon places a firm grip on the scope's handle with her right hand, then holding it behind her back with her left arm outstretched. She then places the scope in front of her face as pink wings flap out from the shaft of the wand. She holds the scope outstretched with her left hand behind the top jewel, then she arches her right arm with the wand facing forward and her left arm outstretched, which she then spins around and makes a pose, which consists of her right leg being raised up and both her arms arching up so the scope is diagonal. She then kneels on the ground with one knee and pulls her arm back while saying the attack words. Wind starts to blow, and Super Sailor Moon pushes her right arm forward and left arm back, as the Kaleido-Moon-Scope creates colorful glass images which then implode into the tip of the scope and with a powerful burst of energy, it's released as hundreds of glass shards. Lemures of the Amazon Trio would be engulfed in the glass pieces, whereas Lemures of the Amazones Quartet would crack in half and then smash into pieces.

This was also used as a double team attack by Super Sailor Moon and Super Sailor Chibi Moon. This attack was used to enter the core of the Black Dream Hole and destroy it from the inside. Both Sailor Soldiers generated their own Kaleido-Moon-Scope (without the help of Pegasus), then leaped into the air and yelling the attack phrase which charged up the scopes and allowed them to go straight through the Dream Hole and in destroying it.

Double Sailor Moon Kick!: This is a double moon attack used by Sailor Moon and Sailor Chibi Moon. They would both leap into the air, extending one leg each and bending the other. After yelling the phrase, they would finish the attack with a powerful kick to the enemy.

Pink Sugar Heart Attack!: This requires Sailor Chibi Moon's Pink Moon Stick. Sailor Chibi Moon holds the stick with her right hand above her head as it powers-up. She then spins around a few times and then poses as the wand starts to shoot pink hearts at the enemy.
(This attack doesn't always work straight away)

Twinkle Yell!: This requires Super Sailor Chibi Moon's Crystal Carillon. This attack is used to contact Pegasus when Super Sailor Moon needs to use the Kaleido-Moon-Scope. Super Sailor Mini Moon holds the Crystal Carillon with her right hand above her head. She gives it a soft shake, and as it rings, she spins around and stands under a heavenly light.

Pink Sugar Tuxedo Attack!: A combination attack between Tuxedo Mask and Sailor Chibi moon. Both Sailor Chibi Moon and Tuxedo Mask hold the Pink Moon Stick together and shout "Pink Sugar Tuxedo Attack" together while blasting energy towards the enemy

Submarine Mirror!: While holding Sailor Neptune's mirror, Chibimoon chants the name of it once and it brings her to where Sailor Neptune is.

Supersonic Waves: whenever Chibiusa cries or screams at the top of her lungs, while transformed, she can release her amplified voice from the odango shaped hair ornaments .

Rainbow Double Moon Heart Ache!: This attack is used by Super Sailor Moon and Super Sailor ChibiMoon which uses the power of the Pink Moon Stick and the Moon Spiral Heart Rod.

Pink Ladies Freezing Kiss:this an attack performed by Sailor Chibi Moon and the Sailor Quartet. The attack Freezes the target and then the frozen Target shatters.

Double Rainbow Moon Heart Typhoon:  Sailor Chibi-Moon holds out her hands and the fans begin to rapidly rotate in circles. Sailor Chibi-Moon holds her hands out in front of her and says the attacks name. Hearts and flowers blast out from the fans surrounding the Antiego and returns the Persona Flower to it's rightful owner.

sailor or knight picture;; a picture of their sailor or knight form after they have transformed.

life goes on, it gets so heavy
the wheel breaks the butterfly,
every tear a waterfall

allies;;
Usagi Tsukino
Rei Hino
Makoto Kino
Ami Mizuno
Minako Aino
Setsuna Meioh
Michiru Kaioh
Haruka Tenou
Hotaru Tomoe
And any other senshi that there may be.

enemies;; Chaos, Evil, and the Dark Senshi

parents;;Neo-Queen Selenity, King Endymion (in the future)

siblings;; Usagi ("cousin" or "sister"),  Ikuko-mama (thinks Chibiusa is her niece), Kenji-papa and Shingo.

other relations;;); Mamoru, Nishimura-Sensei,Sailor Quartet (Friends and guardians)

crush and sexuality;; Her hormones are just starting to develop so, it is undetermined what gender she prefers. She wants her own prince, but her prince may be a princess.

history;;She arrived from the sky with a pistol demanding the Maboroshi no Ginzuishou. No one knew who she was, and what she was there for. She basically bullied her way into the Tsukino household which made Usagi furious. But soon Usagi, Minako, and Mamoru found out that she was from the future. They also comforted her and found that she wasn't as much of a brat as she seemed, and was more of a scared child who didn't know how to express her feelings.  They found out that she'd been trapped in that Chibi body for 900 years! Her father had turned into a hologram, and her mother was trapped in crystal. Most of all she blamed the entire thing on herself. In the end she learned about friendship and what it really meant to have a friend. Then she became a Sailor soldier.

With her parents safe she doesn't have to worry, and starts to open up and develop as a person. You can see her heart start to show when she doesn't care that Hotaru is a cyborg and that Hotaru is her friend no matter what Hotaru is, or does. She even sacrifices her Heart Crystal to Hotaru. She might seem a bit naive in this, but you begin to see that she really cares. She even made a true attempt of bringing Usagi and Mamoru together, not because she wants to be born, but because she truly cares for them!

She isn't a mysterious precocious brat anymore. She's still precocious, but she suddenly has a full heart. She will sacrifice herself for her friends. She has hopes and dreams, and finally realizes that Mamo-chan is an impossible dream. She finally realizes that she can find her own dream and starts living outside of her Mother's shadow. She was about to be  crowned Lady Serenity...that was until Queen Nyx Halted her coronation ceremony leaving her a princess still. She, along with the other soldiers, Sailor Vesta, Sailor Ceres, Sailor Juno, and Sailor Pallas Escape to the past seeking the aid of the Sailor Scouts of the past.

Chibiusa now is furious however that her ceremony was interrupted and that her friends were turned evil. She has vowed to help change them and remind the Dark Senshi Who they once were. In addition she has vowed to also take down Queen Nyx and her Night Generals.

senshi/knight history;; history pertaining to the character's past life before they were reborn on Earth. may be deleted if canon.

in the night, the stormy night

she'll close her eyes

chatango;; Quarie

alias;; The hidden Q

experiance;; I'm still fairly new at this

sample rp;;  "And DONE!" Chibiusa said admiring her work from a distance. She had just finished painting a picture of a bright city. Glitter was embedded in pieces of the dry paint to give it a certain glowing, effect. As if the lights were really on. The picture shined bright, as she showed the finished product to her instructor. "Hey look here Nishimura-Sensei, I'm done." She called out happily. She was proud of her piece and wanted recognition for it. Nisimura-Sensei walked over and stood behind Chibiusa. 'Well done my girl. I would expect no less from my best student.' Chibiusa giggled. "Well I always do my best, in my favorite class." She smiled as Nishimura patted her on the back.

Nishimura was an Young man that looked no older than 25, with spiky red hair. His beard was tied with a small band, wrapped like a pony tail. He had a couple ear piercings and no other jewelry. He wore a white Shirt with scarlet splash art around the bottom. He wore black jeans with a chain leading from his butt pocket to his left pant pocket. The man's Peach complexion complemented his eyes. The man was attractive, which was why Chibiusa might have been trying so hard in his class.

The bell soon rang as she gathered her stuff and prepared to leave the room. 'Hey!' Nishimura-Sensei called out to her. 'Come back at the end of the day. You obviously gotten an A grade with this. Why don't you take it home with you. I'm sure, your mom will be proud to see this beautiful painting.' Chibusa smiled and began walking towards the door. "Thanks Nishimura-sensei! I'll pick it up at the end of the day." Chibiusa smiled as she turned away and headed towards her language class. "Hmm where should I put it. It's not like my art would be appreciated by Usagi. Maybe I'll give it to Mamoru." She thought to herself. "I'm sure Mamoru would appreciate my Artwork." She skipped down the hallway heading toward a group of her peers surrounding a board. She walked up to the group and inquired about the fuss. 'The language midterm results are in.' Immediately Chibiusa's parade of happiness was officially rained on. She spotted her name around the bottom of the board and ponder on how she would explain this to her "Aunt". She solemnly walked into her language class and sat down at her desk in the back. Resting her head on the desk she sighed heavily. "Maybe I should have Ami-Chan tutor me."

in the night, the stormy night
away she'd fly

[ T E M P L A T E, made by Tsuki ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chibiusa Tsukino (DONE)   Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:57 pm

A c c e p t e d !  Like a Star @ heaven

Quote :

I'm very proud of you.

You've done everything I've asked without complaint! And, even though you're still in the beginning chapters of role-playing, you're not afraid to try your hand at a main canon character.

This looks really nice -- you seem like you have somewhat of a moderate grip on her character, so I give it a thumbs up, let you give her a shot Smile

Go ahead and make her account, grab her an avatar, and put a link to this application someplace in her signature. Oh, and don't be afraid to start posting, either! Haha <3 I hope to be able to thread Usagi and Chibi-usa sometime soon~

Chibiusa Tsukino (DONE)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1