Welcome to our little corner of Sailor Moon! Don't be afraid to make yourself at home or ask any questions. If you feel comfortable, take a seat and join us! We'd love to have you <3

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» REVAMPED VERSION OF LUMINOSITY
Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:54 pm by Tsuki

» Perpetual Twilight [jcink]
Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:07 pm by Guest

» Gallifrey Stands
Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:37 am by Guest

» Anime Clash aff request
Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:39 pm by Guest

» SEASIDE [JCINK]
Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:54 pm by Guest

» Playing Games...for SCIENCE! (Open)
Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:20 am by Honami Shizumi

» SO EDEN SANK TO GRIEF [jcink] - au sailor moon
Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:15 pm by Guest

» SO EDEN SANK TO GRIEF
Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:14 pm by Guest

» Flies to the Sweet Necter! Sailor Retipuj Appears! (Usagi, Open)
Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:02 pm by Usagi Tsukino

The Leaders of Luminosity...

STAFF SEARCH.
click if interested.
Communicator...
Sailor Teleport...
  1. Your Senshi Duties
  2. Your Setting and Situation
  3. Your Essential Neccesities
  4. Your Canons
  5. Your Cast
  6. Your Everyday Faces
  7. Your Allies and Aquaintances
Rolling Credits...

I, nor do any of our members, guests, or affiliates, own the popular magnificence that is Sailor Moon. All rights to official Sailor Moon characters and all of their series attacks, personalities, and appearances belong to the creative, inspiring mangaka Naoko Takeuchi. All found, engendered, or used images are possessions of their rightful creators and owners. All face-claims belong to their respectful series and series artists. All original characters -- along with their attacks, personalities, and other miscellaneous attributes -- were made and belong to their rightful members of this site, and shall not be stolen for any purpose unless done so by that character's original creator. This forum and basic skin theme is hosted and made by Forumotion. Thanks goes to Tsuki for her creation and breathe of life into Luminosity -- all plots, manifestation of site canons, and most images were found or were made by her for this specific roleplay, and should not be used elsewhere.

Please do not practice larceny, or there will be certain consequences that shall befall you involving a certain sailor senshi and purification, or a certain sailor senshi and life-threatening burns. Thank you for your time. Please enjoy your stay here<3

Share | 

Investigation and Allegation (Etain)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karida Velasquez

PostSubject: Investigation and Allegation (Etain)   Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:33 am

Kari pulled up to her house and slowly drove up the curb and to the garage door. She tapped the door opener and it rose, revealing a surprisingly spacious garage. Almost nothing was in it except for a shelf a what looked to be car supplies and a stack of tires in one of the corners. Even with all that space, she carefully drove into the garage, mindful to park near the exact center. She turned off the engine and lightly patted the dashboard. "Good boy." she whispered and pressed the button to shut the garage door. "Welcome to our home." she said to Etain. "Let me get the documents and then we can head inside."

She stepped out of the car properly this time and shut it behind her. Then Kari walked around back and started gathering the papers out of the trunk. I apologize if it's a mess, I wasn't expecting company and I'm not sure about my sister." She tucked the papers under one arm and walked to a door on the side of the garage. She unlocked it and stepped into the entryway. She took her shoes off and set them to one side. "Please come in and make yourself at home." She said with a smile before shuffling a few steps down the hall. "Naoko, you home?" She called out. She waited a few seconds while her query was met with silence. "I guess it's just you and me, for now." She gestured at some of the doors and open passages. "That's the lower bathroom, that's the kitchen, and over here is the family room. We can set up in there." She led Etain into a room with a small television and a single large couch with a small table between. "We don't really need much furniture, sorry. Still this should be adequate. Naoko has the kotatsu in her room, not sure why but it's not like we have much use of it now. It's still plenty warm enough." She glanced around as she set down the paper stack on the coffee table. "We're going to need some things. I'll be right back and then I'll make us some coffee."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Etain Adair

PostSubject: Re: Investigation and Allegation (Etain)   Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:32 am

As Kari pulled up to her house, Etain arched an eyebrow again. It was at least twice the size of her apartment! When the garage door opened, her eyebrow rose again, as about half her main room would fit in the garage. Though she smiled at how careful Kari was being, even with so much room. When Kari had turned the engine off, and patted the dash, Etain smiled and stroked the door, silently thanking the car for such a smooth ride. 'Thank you for having me,' Etain said, smiling at Kari.

Stepping out of the car, and closing the door behind her, she waited for Kari to gather the papers, before following her into the main part of the house. 'Don't worry about it,' she said with a smile. 'I'm sure it's nothing like mine.' Following Kari through the door, she also removed her shoes. 'Thank you for having me,' she said again, placing them to one side. At the news it would just be the two of them Etain couldn't help but smile. As Kari pointed out the different rooms, Etain made a mental note of each of them, nodding as she did so. 'Don't worry, you've got about as much furniture as I do. Though I do have my computer desk and bookcases in the main room rather than the rather small bedroom.' She looked around, taking the placement of everything, including the windows and doors. She'd found out the hard way that it paid to know where all the exits were, even in a place you feel safe. 'Yes, I'm... it's still pretty warm.' She nodded as Kari said they needed some thing. 'Okay, thank you,' she said as she sat on the settee, placing her bag next to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karida Velasquez

PostSubject: Re: Investigation and Allegation (Etain)   Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:44 am

Kari dashed out of the room and up the stairs to Naoko's room. She didn't bother knocking and was rewarded with an empty room which was fortunate. She dug around through the desk and pulled out several sharpies and a large stack of notecards. This seemed about right, she also grabbed some tape. Unfortunately, she wasn't sure what they could use for a board, that is until she remembered the old cardboard boxes she used to cover the floor when she changed the fluids on her car. She ran back downstairs and into the garage. She pulled out several cardboard boxes that had been flattened and looked clean enough and brought them inside. "If you could go through the papers and separate them as best you can, just on the table is fine. Each person as if it was a separate case please. I'm going to start up the coffee." She said as she set the cardboard against the wall and the notecards and tape on the table.

Kari went into the kitchen and washed her hands, then she filled the electric coffeee maker with water. She dug through the cupboard and chose the darkest roast and then pulled out two thermoses with lids. She expected not much room to be available and lids would help avoid spills if something were to go wrong. After all, she was hoping for some eureka moments and maybe some jumping up and down. For a moment her eyes pictured Etain jumping up and down but she banished the thought. None of that kind of thing until Tuesday. She was at home but there was a case to solve. Work to be done. She had to buckle down and see that there were no distractions. "The coffee maker beeped and started dispensing water into the first mug, then the second. She screwed the lids on and walked into the family room. "We normally drink it black on the job but if you want cream or sugar, I can get it for you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Etain Adair

PostSubject: Re: Investigation and Allegation (Etain)   Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:50 pm

When Kari dashed out of the room to get what was needed, Etain was left with nothing to do but wait. She heard Kari's feet upstairs and followed her, then she was back downstairs, and in the garage, then she came back into the family room, holding what they needed. 'Okay. Will do.'

She picked up the papers and shuffled them, then began to sort them out, placing them in confirmed cases such as Noemi's, and possible cases where all she had were newspaper clippings describing "unusual" or "unexplained deaths". She then spread them across the table, roughly in chronological order. She sat back and looked over the table, the cases on there. There were a quite a few. Her eyes were drawn to Noemi's file, her smiling face. She felt like she wanted to reach out and stroke the photo. But she shook her head. Focus on the job at hand, Etain thought. This is work. There's plenty of time for moping and crying later. Logic. Distance. Work. Her eyes hardened, her entire demeanor becoming cold.

She stared at the papers while waiting for Kari to bring the coffees in. She stood and looked down at the papers, the cases, the victims. Distance. Just then Kari entered with the coffees and Etain smiled at her, her eyes softening. 'Thank you, it's okay. I don't usually drink it black, but I think we're going to need as much pure caffeine as we can get.' She took her cup and placed it on the floor, next to the settee. She then looked at the table, covered almost entirely with cases and possible cases. 'Hope that's okay,' she said. 'Those are the ones I know are like Noemi's death. Those are the ones in the city, those are the ones in the prefecture. These few are ones I've been able to confirm are the same from outside of the prefecture.' She pointed to another few cases. 'These are either unconfirmed as the same, or news reports of unusual or unexplained deaths. They're from local newspapers, so the details were sketchy at best. And I couldn't afford to visit the families, so it's just the clippings unfortunately.' She sighed, the size of the task before them suddenly hitting her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karida Velasquez

PostSubject: Re: Investigation and Allegation (Etain)   Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:16 pm

She set the coffee thermoses down next to the couch and stacked the cardboard on the wall. We'll have to get a proper board if this goes on for more than a week. Maybe the station will lend me one." She looked over the organizing that Etain had started putting together. "No, that's no good." She grabbed the stack of notecards and began writing dates on each one. Location isn't going to get us anywhere yet. Not until we have suspects." She taped the cards with years written in large letters onto the cardboard. She started with the current one. "Have there been any murders this month, this year. Those go on the bottom. January on top. We'll have at least twelve rows of ten if the murderer has been doing this for ten years. Every month is a pattern. Has he missed a month? If so, that's a clue. More likely we are missing a victim. What we have here is a puzzle and what do you need to solve a puzzle? The box cover. Edges come once you have all the pieces. News clippings should be organized as well but we can save that for later. First thing we need is a name for each row."

She folded her arms and looked at Etain with a steely glare. "You know this case, start reading out victims names and I'll place them where they go. If you have a picture, give that to me. I'll put it up there. Pictures are going to be step two." She readied her pen and the cards to start the investigation properly. This case was going to take awhile but the best place to start, at least in her mind, was by having an organized roster. If they had a concrete date that the murders started, that was a clue. Every little piece of data helped, she'd probably call Alexi later this week after the initial sorting was done. He'd be able to give her a little advice. "You're a detective Etain, you solve things by looking at details, but in a case like this, there are going to be an infinite number of details and you can't let yourself be bogged down. Better to start investigating one detail at a time. Then they'll start to ball up and the meaningless information tends to fall away."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Etain Adair

PostSubject: Re: Investigation and Allegation (Etain)   Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:34 am

Watching as Kari sorted through the piles of cases, scribbling out dates from each one on notecards, which she taped to the cardboard. Etain searched through the notes. 'Unfortunately, I've only been able to confirm two this year, with a months gap between them,' she said. 'Though it's more I haven't been able to confirm a similar death, rather than an actual missed month.' She held the two cases up. 'Keiko Nishimura, 21, student. Died 21:32, the 17th of last month. Chikami Ando, 23, unemployed. Died 18:47 27th of March.' She handed them over to Kari. 'They were found by family members, in a similar state as Noemi, and all the others I've confirmed.' She sighed and shook her head. 'I haven't been able to confirm if one's happened this month. Just those two.' Etain listened as Kari explained how to go about solving a case like this. If she was truthful with herself, she didn't have the first idea how to set up something like this, so she watched and listened to Kari, and learnt. Hopefully.

Etain nodded and picked up the pile of papers, feeling a slight thrill at the look Kari gave her. She looked at the earliest she'd been able to find and read out the name of the confirmed victim, and the date and time of death. She worked her way through the twelve victims, handing Kari pictures of five of them. She moved onto nine years ago, the second year of the killings. Again, she read out the names, date and time of death, handing Kari any pictures. She went through the pile like this, until it came to the year of Noemi's death. 'N... Noemi Matsuoka. Time of death, 19:23, on the 24th of the seventh.' She looked at the photo attached to the file, feeling a lump in her throat, tears in her eyes. She closed her eyes, pushed her emotions down. She removed the photo and handed it to Kari. 'Here's her picture,' she said, her voice horse with emotion. She swallowed, and moved on to the next one.

'I... I'll remember that,' she said, handing Kari the last photo. 'I'll try not to get bogged down in the little details.' She smiled at Kari. Not only was she possibly going to make some headway in the case, but she was learning something new. All with the help of a beautiful woman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karida Velasquez

PostSubject: Re: Investigation and Allegation (Etain)   Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:03 am

Little by little, the murder board was coming together. Faces looked at her and names stood prominently. It was almost like an accusation, a jab at her profession and that made her angry. She wasn't perfect, nobody was. Crime happened, that this had gone on so long was like a roaring inferno of failure. Well it wouldn't happen for much longer. She put up the two for this year. "It's likely that it took place somewhere else, another district or location. Maybe they just weren't found." She left the spot blank. "Don't bother with the missing person boards though, names and faces of so many people aren't what we need. Narrowing that down will just waste precious time. In time a mysterious death will be reported. I didn't expect to have as much for recent victims anyway." She looked at the board, the dates were coming together but they weren't exact. It would be hard to predict when the next strike would be or if it had already happened. She didn't bother telling Etain that they would get him before that happened either. She'd already accepted that more people would die. Rushing was not going to help any victim and this case came with a ticking clock. She wasn't going to allow that to deter her though. Future deaths would be dealt with when they happened. For now, she just left space for future victims in the year.

"Most times, an officer will be removed from a case that they have a personal connection to." She said after giving Etain some time to collect herself. "Without you, this case would be nowhere so don't take this as if I'm demeaning you or disapproving of what you've done. However, emotion can often overrule the mind and that leads to mistakes. Noemi was a close part of your life, it was a powerful loss. You can't allow yourself to dwell on that, or to rely on that emotion to give you strength. It will fail you in the end. There are two outcomes that I've seen, you retreat into obsession, constantly fighting the same battles and cases again and again. Or you lose yourself, the case becomes your defining trait. You've done well as far as I can tell, to separate yourself and to approach the case professionally, but we're going to be digging into old wounds and cutting away old scars. I don't want you to answer this tonight, not while emotions run high, I don't even want you to tell me the answer. I suspect you won't know until we come to the end. Can you separate Noemi, your lover, from Matsuoka Noemi, the victim?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Etain Adair

PostSubject: Re: Investigation and Allegation (Etain)   Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:38 am

Looking over the almost completed board, Etain realised how big, and how complicated the case actually was. She was staggered by how much she'd been dealing with on her own, on top of the cases she'd been taking on to pay the bills. 'That's what I thought,' she said. 'But I can't afford to visit ever town and village.' She sighed, gritting her teeth. 'I've dealt with a few missing persons. They're not the easiest cases to tackle,' she said nodding. 'There are so many that just seem to vanish.' Etain trailed off as she focused on the board, trying to see a pattern. She couldn't see one, at least not yet. She hoped that they figured it out before too many more people died. She wasn't that naive to think they could crack it before anyone else died, she just hoped they could minimise the number.

The moment Kari started talking, Etain knew where she was going. 'I know,' she said nodding. 'She was a big part of my life, and I'd be lying if I said it didn't hurt still, that I didn't miss her. Especially on our anniversary or her birthday. And I know we're going to open old wounds.' She looked at Kari, her eyes calm, a smile on her lips. 'I can separate Noemi, my lover, from Matsuoka Noemi, the victim.' She faced the board again. 'I've done it for the last two years when I've been working on the case. I think it was because I was talking out loud about Matsuoka Noemi, with someone else, rather than to myself.' She turned to face Kari and shrugged. 'I think it just got to me as I've only spoken aloud to others about Noemi, my lover.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karida Velasquez

PostSubject: Re: Investigation and Allegation (Etain)   Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:11 pm

"I didn't ask you to go visit other towns. That's absurd and a waste of time. We live in the information age. Newspapers can be picked up online, local obituaries, it's not always as easy but in some cases it's far easier. That's going to be your first job, not for this year, but for the months we're missing in previous years. There's a good chance that we don't have the first victim on here either, we don't know how long this has been going on. If we can find a first victim, it's likely that we'll have the first real clue to solving this case. If this was premeditated then it won't be much help but I doubt it was. The first kill tends to be out of passion, some strong emotion. I expect it will be nearby their old haunting grounds." She said without humour. The ghosts of the images looked at her and she stared back.

"It's easy to say no now, but you need to think about it. We'll find out when the time comes." She picked up her thermos and unscrewed the cap. Doubting was police nature, it was as ingrained in her as much as her love of cars. She sipped the coffee. Etain probably believed it, but there was no real way to separate yourself from a case. Even for the unrelated officers. There was a line, and Kari just had to have confidence that Etain would notice when she had gotten too close and be able to stop. They would be doing a lot of treading the line as the case went on, Kari was sure of that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Etain Adair

PostSubject: Re: Investigation and Allegation (Etain)   Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:36 am

'I know you didn't,' Etain said with a smile. 'And I wouldn't now. But when I first started this, I visited the families of a few of the victims before Noemi. Not just a few months, but the earliest ones I could find.' She looked over the names and dates. 'My gut is telling me it's been going on longer. But that was the first one I could confirm.' She thought for a moment on what Kari had said, looking over the board. 'Strong emotion.' She stepped over to the board and pointed to Noemi's photo. 'Noemi was found by me, her partner.' She pointed to one of the other cases. 'Shoko Ishikawa was found by her boyfriend.' She pointed to another one. 'Ryuuji Kurosawa was found by his wife.' She pointed to another one. 'Namiko Washino was discovered by her husband.'

Etain picked up her own thermos, and poured herself a drink. She put it down and took a sip. She knew Kari was right, that the more they investigated, the more they would have to prod at the wound that Noemi's death had left. She was prepared for that. She just hoped she'd be able to keep her distance long enough to see this thing through to the end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karida Velasquez

PostSubject: Re: Investigation and Allegation (Etain)   Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:11 pm

Kari looked at the board and began to pace, coffee thermos in hand. The organization part had gone well, and it had opened up some useful avenues of investigation, but it was still a seemingly random collection of people. "What bothers me is that there's no real pattern. The dates of death aren't consistent, none of these people have anything in common. If they weren't all the same, I'd say it was random acts by different people. I mean, almost all of these people died near home or somewhere close that they had reason to frequent." She let out a small growl. "I can't make heads or tails of this thing. Either these people were meticulously watched and then attacked on the street or it's completely random. Those are so opposite that they'd be worthless." She set the thermos down and leaned against a wall.

"There's a subtler pattern here that we're missing. maybe a few more names and faces will pull it up and maybe the police department facts will help me out as well." She checked the clock on the wall, it had taken quite awhile to organize and put together the murder board, longer than she'd thought. "It's getting late, I may have woken up late but you've had a full day. You should probably get back to the station before the last train leaves. I'll keep working on this and I'll let you know if I find anything."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Etain Adair

PostSubject: Re: Investigation and Allegation (Etain)   Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:24 am

Sipping her coffee, Etain watched Kari pacing, marveling at not only her form as she paced, but her drive. The way she could see the taller womans mind working behind her eyes. Focusing on the board, Etain had to agree; there was no real pattern to the dates, nor to the victims. 'I know,' she said with a sigh. 'I've never seen a pattern to all of them. Only where they were find, and by whom.' She took another sip of her coffee and frowned. There had to be a pattern, there had to be.

'Of course there is,' Etain said before she took another drink of her coffee. 'We wouldn't be so frustrated otherwise,' she added smiling at Kari. 'I hate to say it, but you're right. We need to put names to the blank months.' She frowned as a thought came to her then. 'Maybe they weren't missed. Maybe the killer wasn't in the country on those months were no deaths were reported?' She thought some more then shook her head. 'No, if that was the case, there'd be more blank months. We're missing victims, that's all.'

Etain looked at the clock and arched an eyebrow. 'It is a bit late,' she agreed. She turned back to face Kari 'But I can stay a bit longer if you need me too.' She shrugged. 'I've got nothing to do tomorrow. And it wouldn't be the first time I've pulled an all nighter.' She couldn't help but smirk playfully as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karida Velasquez

PostSubject: Re: Investigation and Allegation (Etain)   Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:43 am

"Don't dismiss it so readily. People take trips so maybe they were gone. However if it was regular trips out of the country there'd be more blank months. It's best not to assume that every death was where we'll find it but it's also no good assuming anything at this point. We can't focus all attention on a single lost month because that will distract us from our final discovery but we can't ignore them either." She looked at the occasional blank spot. "There are always too many questions at the start of the case, but they'll be answered soon enough if we persevere and get lucky." she took a swig of coffee right from the thermos. "Hopefully very lucky."

"No, you should go. Lack of sleep will dull your senses, they teach that at the academy. Plus I need you to start looking for victims, missing ones and any that might have happened before our current first victim." She turned to look at Etain. "They'll open tomorrow so you can spend a full day there if you've got nothing to do. More than that, don't just throw everything aside the moment you've got an idea or a nibble. Write it down, send it off to me, then keep working. No use jumping the gun. I'll start calling in favours tomorrow too, though I hate to say I owe more than I am owed. If anything comes up or the case is suddenly miraculously cracked, then let me know and you can come by but the little things like names and dates can just be sent to me. I'll pin them up for the next time. If nothing miraculous happens, I suppose we'll always have Tuesday." She finished with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Etain Adair

PostSubject: Re: Investigation and Allegation (Etain)   Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:47 pm

'True, it's too early to dismiss anything,' Etain said with a nod. She looked over the board, taking note of the odd missing victim. 'It might not be business trips, but a holiday?' She sighed. She was getting ahead of herself. Kari was right, while they shouldn't dismiss any idea, it was too early to focus too much right now. 'I think we're going to need all the luck we can get.'

As Kari gave her instruction on what to do, Etain nodded, storing the information away until she needed it. She already had Kari's contact detail, her email address and phone number, so if anything came up, she could send it through. 'I'll start talking to a few of my contacts, calling in a few favours as well,' Etain said before she took a drink of coffee. 'If I crack the case, I'll be sure to let you know. Then we can celebrate,' she said with a smile. 'Yes, I can't wait for Tuesday.' She finished her coffee off, put the lid back on the thermos. 'I guess I should be heading home.' She smiled at Kari. 'Thanks for the coffee and, well, thanks for everything.' She walked over to the taller woman and, standing on tiptoes, lightly kissed her cheek. 'See you on Tuesday.' With that Etain turned and left the room. She collected her shoes and walked to the station.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karida Velasquez

PostSubject: Re: Investigation and Allegation (Etain)   Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:24 pm

Kari smiled and gave Etain a small hug, kisses could wait for the date but a hug was acceptable. "Stay safe, I look forward to it." She walked Etain to the door and waved to her as she left. Once the door was shut, Kari turned and walked back to the room, now full of papers and notes. Her reasons for sending Etain away were two fold. The first was completely honest. Sleep was important and the sources that they would need would be most available during the day. However the second reason was that she was starting to wonder where her sister was. Naoko didn't often disappear without a call home, nor did she spend much time out late at night anyway. It all seemed a bit out of character. Kari sat on the couch and stared at the wall of victims. It was hard not to suspect the worst when the worst stared back at you.

She sipped her coffee. The clues were there for the case. Staring at it wasn't likely to help but stare she did. Alexi might be able to stop by and share some advice tomorrow which would possibly help but might not. She wished she had more resources in the department, to have her own team. She sighed. Someday, someday she'd run the whole show and then she could stomp crime out beneath her heel, grind it to a fine powder to disappear on the wind. Now though, criminals were getting away with murders. Vigilantes were running around her streets. It was chaos. Kari sat up. The vigilantes, when had reports of them started showing up. But the reports involving them had weird things, things that made no sense. Things like people dying every month with no rhyme or reason, with no wounds. She tapped her coffee with two fingers. That might be a lead. Kari looked at the clock. One hour, then she'd go hunting for Naoko.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Investigation and Allegation (Etain)   Today at 1:39 pm

Back to top Go down

Investigation and Allegation (Etain)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1