Welcome to our little corner of Sailor Moon! Don't be afraid to make yourself at home or ask any questions. If you feel comfortable, take a seat and join us! We'd love to have you <3

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» REVAMPED VERSION OF LUMINOSITY
Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:54 pm by Tsuki

» Perpetual Twilight [jcink]
Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:07 pm by Guest

» Gallifrey Stands
Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:37 am by Guest

» Anime Clash aff request
Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:39 pm by Guest

» SEASIDE [JCINK]
Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:54 pm by Guest

» Playing Games...for SCIENCE! (Open)
Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:20 am by Honami Shizumi

» SO EDEN SANK TO GRIEF [jcink] - au sailor moon
Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:15 pm by Guest

» SO EDEN SANK TO GRIEF
Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:14 pm by Guest

» Flies to the Sweet Necter! Sailor Retipuj Appears! (Usagi, Open)
Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:02 pm by Usagi Tsukino

The Leaders of Luminosity...

STAFF SEARCH.
click if interested.
Communicator...
Sailor Teleport...
  1. Your Senshi Duties
  2. Your Setting and Situation
  3. Your Essential Neccesities
  4. Your Canons
  5. Your Cast
  6. Your Everyday Faces
  7. Your Allies and Aquaintances
Rolling Credits...

I, nor do any of our members, guests, or affiliates, own the popular magnificence that is Sailor Moon. All rights to official Sailor Moon characters and all of their series attacks, personalities, and appearances belong to the creative, inspiring mangaka Naoko Takeuchi. All found, engendered, or used images are possessions of their rightful creators and owners. All face-claims belong to their respectful series and series artists. All original characters -- along with their attacks, personalities, and other miscellaneous attributes -- were made and belong to their rightful members of this site, and shall not be stolen for any purpose unless done so by that character's original creator. This forum and basic skin theme is hosted and made by Forumotion. Thanks goes to Tsuki for her creation and breathe of life into Luminosity -- all plots, manifestation of site canons, and most images were found or were made by her for this specific roleplay, and should not be used elsewhere.

Please do not practice larceny, or there will be certain consequences that shall befall you involving a certain sailor senshi and purification, or a certain sailor senshi and life-threatening burns. Thank you for your time. Please enjoy your stay here<3

Share | 

~ Serious Shopping ~ {OPEN.}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Usagi Tsukino

PostSubject: ~ Serious Shopping ~ {OPEN.}    Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:30 am

The quiet tap-tap of her black baby-doll shoes against the shiny floor mirrored thoughtfulness. Her blue, blue eyes preoccupied by ponder as she gazed into glass window displays, holding no less than Japan's finest and most popular summer styles on posed mannequins. Pleated, flirty mini-skirts. Denim short shorts. Cute off-the-shoulder tops. Brand-name tank tops. Flowered hair-clips....

All lovable, adorable, desirable accessories and clothing that The Rabbit oogled at, and wanted so very, very badly! She stopped walking and turned to an advertised cute, pale pink knee-length sundress, pressing her face and two palms against the cold surface of transparency. "Ooh, if only I had enough money..!" She pouted slightly after reading the price-tag. She sighed and continued to gaze at the dress longingly, the half-reflection of her school-uniform self peering back at her, until she was interrupted by her more rational inner voice. Snap out of it, Usagi! 

Then, just as abruptly and deliberately as she had glued herself to it, she turned herself around and away from glassware. She pumped a fist in the air, now wearing a face of determination. "Right!" she exclaimed, "No more looking for myself! I have to stay focused! I have to shop for Mamo-chan!" She told herself sternly. 

And, with a decided nod of her head, she turned to run forward. To run off to the perfect shop that would buy the perfect birthday gift. 

But, before she made it to even the second shopping area -- which was literally five feet away from the one previously -- she ran into someone. Literally ran into someone! Bumping into them and knocking herself backward onto the hard mall floor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akemi Araceli

PostSubject: Re: ~ Serious Shopping ~ {OPEN.}    Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:39 am

This was to be a day off from training. Not that such days couldn't be productive. But, it was still intended to be a nice and relaxing trip to the mall. Which may include the purchase of goods to be used in training. But, this was important! Akemi had her family's honor to think about!

Most of the gear she had at home was good, but her sneakers had been taking some serious punishment. If she ran one more mile, the soles were likely to split apart and just give up. So, she would have to buy herself some footwear. Akemi's strides carried her with purpose. This would not be a long trip. Into the shop she needed to go to and right back out. She couldn't afford to waste too much time, after all.

Well...maybe a bite to eat, too. But, that was it! Akemi wouldn't be sidetracked for long.

Those worn and beat up sneakers carried the blue haired girl straight towards her destination. The only thing that could stop her now, would be a collision with a complete stranger. And just what were the odds of that happening? Very good, it would seem.

The impact halted her in her tracks. Surprised, Akemi looked around, but the perpetrator was nowhere in sight. At least, not until she looked down. A girl in a school uniform had taken a tumble. Akemi rested her hands on her hips, as she tilted her head and looked the blonde girl over.

"You need to work on your balance." she said with a nod of her head, before leaning down and offering a hand to help the other girl up. It wouldn't do to leave alone after such an impact.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Usagi Tsukino

PostSubject: Re: ~ Serious Shopping ~ {OPEN.}    Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:10 pm

"Itai..." she mumbled with a slightly pained face. A slender hand rubbed the side of her aching bottom, her eyes still closed for a moment from impact. It didn't help that her forehead hurt, too, and she wondered who she could have run into.

She opened her eyes and glanced up in her guilt, blue innocence noticing her latest bump-in to be a young girl with a raven-haired ponytail and what seemed to be yellow-orange gym clothes. Now recalling the fact that she had incidentally ran into this girl, Usagi now stared with worried eyes and concerned features. "Oh, no!" she gasped, "I-I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean to--! That is... I didn't realize where I was going, and--"

"You need to work on your balance."

The Rabbit blinked a moment. Confusion flashed across her face. Balance? What did balance have to do with running?... Sure, she had never been very coordinated -- and even admitted herself to be clumsy -- but this girl seemed to know more than the blonde about the way things worked.

Upon the other girl offering her hand, Usagi took it gratefully and raised herself to her feet. Usagi, then, laughed nervously and rubbed the back of her head in response to the black-haired girl's remark, attempting to cover up for the embarrassment she felt. "Yeah... gomen. I've never been been very good at that..." she admitted with an apologetic smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akemi Araceli

PostSubject: Re: ~ Serious Shopping ~ {OPEN.}    Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:26 am

The blonde girl laughed as she returned to her feet. Her attempts at an apology were met with a slight smirk. No harm done, in Akemi's mind, so apologies were quite unnecessary. She was a champion, after all, and any good champion was expected to take their share of bumps! This one had barely even moved her back!

"Not to worry!" she said, with a dismissive wave of her hand. Once the other girl had returned to her feet, she seemed to be alright. Little more than a bruised ego. After all, it wasn't like they were trying to run into each other.

"Once you've learned the ropes, little bumps like these are a cakewalk!" breaking out into a grin, Akemi rested her hands on her hips, "With a little training, I'm sure you could withstand a lot more, too!"

The other important thing to do, was to be helpful. Akemi had advice to give and if she could impart some of it to anyone who could listen, she certainly would! Many people wrote off basic training as frivolous. But, that would be a mistake. Akemi knew, very well, how important conditioning was. It was shame not many people could appreciate those efforts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuna Ise

PostSubject: Re: ~ Serious Shopping ~ {OPEN.}    Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:58 am

Though there was nothing really in particular that she was looking for, Yuna always enjoyed wandering around in the mall. After all, she might just stumble across something unexpected. She'd had no such luck so far, but one never knew, after all.

Her stomach chose that moment to grumble just loud enough for others to hear, and she turned bright red as she immediately regretted rushing out of the house without eating anything. Aww… the food court is so expensive… Yuna thought as she started working her way in that direction, somewhat disappointed in the dent this would inevitably make in the cash she had with her. She probably wouldn't get to buy anything from any of the stores she discovered today. "How disappointing" she mumbled sadly, looking around a little morosely.

It was then that she caught sight of a familiar figure not too far away. Yuna immediately brightened up upon seeing one of the girls she considered to be the closest she'd ever get to having a sibling. A grin quickly broke out across her face as she rushed over to her friend. "Kemi-chaaaan!" she called as she launched herself at the girl, not even noticing the other blonde girl who seemed to be in conversation with her.

Yuna threw her arms around Akemi, and with her height (or rather, lack thereof), she ended up at about the top of the taller girl's chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Usagi Tsukino

PostSubject: Re: ~ Serious Shopping ~ {OPEN.}    Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:28 am

"Not to worry!"

A thankful smile broke out onto Usagi's features, and she nodded in gratitude. She instantly took a liking to how easy-going and forgiving this girl seemed to be. "Thank you so much for understanding!" she chirped. Afterall, she wouldn't have known what she would have done if the girl had reformed to keeping a grudge and were an all-around hot-tempered meanie! Much like a certain miko with midnight hair. A certain miko that the blonde had knew all too well...

"Once you've learned the ropes, little bumps like these are a cakewalk!""With a little training, I'm sure you could withstand a lot more, too!"

Usagi now stared with wide eyes, interest evident on her face as she drank the words in. 'Eh? Really?!" she exclaimed in disbelief and amazement. Then, with a finger to her chin and her eyes awonder, her drifting thoughts were spoken aloud, "Maybe I could try this 'training'..." Her tone was enthusiastic, idealistic. Her thoughts floating into something oblivious and hopeful. I'll become a lot stronger... and maybe Mamo-chan will come to love me even more! With a gaze resonant of dreaming, the blonde began to imagine herself in a red cape and triangular SM logo, effortlessly picking up furniture like heavy sofas with one hand, and holding two large arcade machines over her head in each hand -- shaking them both rigorously until all of the prizes were falling freely onto the floor in front of her for herself and other gamers... and Mamo-chan saying, "oh, Usa-ko! You're so tough and strong, you're so much sexier than before!", where she would then laugh and giggle and...

"Kemi-chaaaan!"

Huh? Usagi was suddenly pulled from her daydream when a blonde girl with blues eyes entered the scene, running toward the girl in front of her that Usagi had yet to know the name of. The girl supposedly named "Kemi-chan", throwing her arms around her and hugging her tight.

The Rabbit blinked, surprised and uncertain by this sudden, unexpected action and the person who came with it. "H-Hello.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akemi Araceli

PostSubject: Re: ~ Serious Shopping ~ {OPEN.}    Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:18 pm

An eager student! Akemi was pleased to see such enthusiasm. This girl could probably go very far. Plus, her gym could get a new member and gain even more success! This trip was turning out to be more productive than she could have hoped to imagine.

"Excellent! I can get you hooked up, right! Let's see, first we might want to --"

"Kemi-chaaaan!"

A familiar voice cut the conversation short. Akemi turned to find the shorter blonde girl in mid-charge. Soon, she was wrapped up in a hug and had her old friend attached to her. She grinned and affectionately ruffled up Yuna's hair.

"Hey Yuna!" she greeted, before glancing back at the stranger she had just been talking to. She should probably bring her in and make an introduction, "I just ran into this girl, here. Blondie, this is my buddy, Yuna. Yuna, this is the blonde girl who just ran into me! We were talking about getting her started on one of my awesome training regimens!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuna Ise

PostSubject: Re: ~ Serious Shopping ~ {OPEN.}    Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:26 pm

Yuna hadn't even noticed that her old friend had been talking to anyone until Akmei actually mentioned the other girl. She disentangled herself form Akemi's embrace and sent her friend a half-hearted glare as she tried to return her hair to the state it was in before it'd been ruffled. Granted, there wasn't a huge difference between what it was like before and what it was like after, but it was still the principle of the thing that mattered.

Immediately pulling a face when Akemi brought up her (in Yuna's own opinion) insane training regimen, the shorter girl turned her head toward the other blonde in the group. "I wouldn't if I were you, Blondie-chan. One session with Kemi-chan and you'll feel like you don't have any muscles for days afterwards." She punctuated her remark with a shudder that could have only come from personal experience.

Her stomach chose that moment to grumble quite audibly again, and she turned red and let out a groan, knowing that her friend would probably guess correctly that she had skipped a meal and then proceed to lecture her about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Usagi Tsukino

PostSubject: Re: ~ Serious Shopping ~ {OPEN.}    Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:51 pm

"Excellent! I can get you hooked up, right! Let's see, first we might want to --"

Usagi had already dived into her daydream world by this time, and, unfortunately, did not hear a thing the girl before her had said. That is, of course, until a young blonde girl came charging towards them, screaming the black-haired girl's name....

The Rabbit stared interestingly at the two girls, watching them interact. They seemed close. Were they friends? Maybe Sisters?...

"Hey Yuna!" "I just ran into this girl, here. Blondie, this is my buddy, Yuna. Yuna, this is the blonde girl who just ran into me! We were talking about getting her started on one of my awesome training regimens!"

Blondie?.. The blonde felt a sweat-drop slide down the side of her face and grinned slightly, caught off guard by the little nickname. Then, she smiled politely with welcoming eyes and addressed the two girls in front of her. It was time to make her own introduction. "Hi! I'm Tsukino Usagi.." she chirped, suddenly remembering her manners and bowing respectfully. "It's very nice to meet you, Kemi-chan and Yuna-chan!"

Then, she straightened and nodded her head to agree with Kemi-chan's story. "Hai, Hai!" Usagi confirmed enthusiastically with a naive grin. "It sounds fun!"

"I wouldn't if I were you, Blondie-chan. One session with Kemi-chan and you'll feel like you don't have any muscles for days afterwards."

Usagi listened to the blonde girl intently, taking this new information in. "Eh?! Really?" She gasped, surprised. If this what Yuna-chan said was true, then there was no way she wanted to do this training! She needed her muscles! She glanced back at Kemi-chan with wondering, curious eyes. "Is that true, Kemi-chan??' She asked, somewhat disbelieving.

Her attention was turned to Yuna's stomach when it growled. She eyed the blonde girl's tummy, then looked down at her own as it echoed an even larger grumble... reminding Usagi that, she, too was hungry. Pink scattered her cheeks and she attempted to laugh it off nervously, holding her stomach with one hand and rubbing her head with the other sheepishly. "Hee hee... gomen! I guess I forgot to eat before I left..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akemi Araceli

PostSubject: Re: ~ Serious Shopping ~ {OPEN.}    Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:36 am

Tsukino Usagi. So, that was the girl's name. Somewhere along the line an introduction probably should have been made. But, given how brief their interaction had been, this seemed to be about the right time. Besides, she seemed to pick up on her name after Yuna had thrown herself into the conversation. Akemi shot a half-hearted glare of her own back at the younger blonde. This was serious business! Here she had someone who was looking to make some physical improvements and Yuna might go and scare them off!

"Oh, don't listen to her." she said, "My cousin trains with me all the time! And she's perfectly fine!"

Akemi grinned. Perhaps her cousin was not the best example. For a beginner, that sort of training might come across as a little too intense. But, at least it served as an example. Just so long as she got the blonde in the gym, she could whip her into shape in no time!

Her plans were cut short when not one...but TWO stomachs grumbled in her presence. The first came from Yuna. Which she shouldn't be surprised by. No matter how often she stressed the importance of breakfast and a stable diet, she just never seemed to listen. And then that Tsukino girl also claimed to have forgotten a meal. She practically fell over in disbelief. This would just not do at all.

"No no no...this is no good." she said, shaking her head, after recovering from the blow, "Well, this is hardly ideal. Mall food isn't the best, but it IS better than nothing! We can still salvage this day and get you two properly fed before we leave! Come on! To the food court!!"

With a renewed sense of purpose, Akemi reached and took each blonde by the hand before marching off in the direction of the dining area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuna Ise

PostSubject: Re: ~ Serious Shopping ~ {OPEN.}    Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:06 am

Despite the fact that Yuna now knew that the taller blonde girl was named Usagi Tsukino, she would forever and always be Blondie-chan to the little blonde. Once Yuna had given someone a nickname, that nickname stuck, and it was very difficult to get it to change. There was a reason Akemi and Chifuyu were still Kemi-chan and Chi-chan after all these years.

It wasn't until they were being dragged over to the food court that Yuna was able to respond to her friend."But Chi-chan isn't normal! Don't listen to anything Kemi-chan says! Her training really, REALLY hurts!" Still, she gave her old friend's hand a squeeze as they made their way across the mall a little too quickly for Yuna's taste (She had short legs, people with short legs don't move as fast!). She knew there was no way Akemi was done with her spiel about skipping meals, and that once the two blondes had eaten, they would be treated to a lecture. She'd been through it enough times to know. It just didn't change the fact that she was never hungry in the mornings.

However, her mood brightened considerably when they reached the food court. Yuna nearly squealed and promptly ripped her hand out of Akemi's grip as she charged toward her other friend, much as she'd greeted Akemi not too much earlier. "Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-chaaaaan!" She punctuated her squeal with a leap that landed her rather awkwardly in Chifuyu's lap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chifuyu Kanzaki

PostSubject: Re: ~ Serious Shopping ~ {OPEN.}    Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:00 am

Chifuyu's day had been decent enough if lacking in company leading up to lunch time. No classes to attend since it was a day off from school and thankfully no major disturbances requiring the attention of one of her alter egos. Specifically the one who had been fighting evil forces for much longer than the squared circle had been part of Chifu's life. Given that things were nice and quiet she'd been able to come to the mall for a bit of shopping. Her old knee pads had been getting a little worn out, so a trip to the sporting goods store had been in order. Now she sat in the food court contemplating what her next move should be on this fairly pleasant day.

This being a day out she was dressed fairly ladylike with a lightweight cream blouse, knee length golden colored skirt and her hair pulled into a simple ponytail. Oddly though she had chosen to wear a pair of silver wrestling boots along with the ensemble, which clearly sent mixed messages. For Chifuyu it was just a sign that she was ready for either proper ladies' activities or to dish out some smack-down. Whichever came first. Most bizarrely her cardboard DCW title belt was draped over her shoulder; she never went anywhere without it these days. After all she was the DCW Champion! It was quite a shock to the champion when a blur of yellow zoomed over to her from the corner of her peripheral vision.

Judging by that squeal she determined it was her friend Yuna, since no one else both called her Chi-chan and stretched out their vowels like that when excited. The girl was pretty smalll, her personality suitably adorable to match that appearance as well. Just the kind of person a warrior of a far-off celestial body and champion of Disney Championship Wrestling ought to protect. Chifuyu smiled happily as she hugged the blonde from behind out of affection and to help her balance a little better after the awkward landing. Having that exuberance, that precious friend in her company always made the brunette smile - today her smile was a mile wide as she received this surprise visit.

"Yuuuunaaa-chaaan! Such a surprising pleasure to see you here! How's my favorite blonde?" she asked pleasantly while trying to keep her title belt on her shoulder, "And also, how's Leonardo?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Usagi Tsukino

PostSubject: Re: ~ Serious Shopping ~ {OPEN.}    Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:08 pm

"Oh, don't listen to her." "My cousin trains with me all the time! And she's perfectly fine!"

Usagi turned back to the girl by the name of Akemi-chan, her expression shifting into a mixture of interest and slight suspicion. She balanced out Yuna-chan's opinion with the girl before her, and half-way wondered just how vigorous this girl's training was... Sure, she wanted to be super-strong and impress Mamo-chan with her soon-to-be acclaimed powers of awesomeness. But, if the training was anything like the blonde girl was making it out to be.... Usagi would definately not want to be any part of it.

As soon as she had finished her nervous laugh, her cerulean orbs were fascinated by a new topic at hand -- this time, one she knew she absolutely loved.

"No no no...this is no good." "Well, this is hardly ideal. Mall food isn't the best, but it IS better than nothing! We can still salvage this day and get you two properly fed before we leave! Come on! To the food court!!"

"But Chi-chan isn't normal! Don't listen to anything Kemi-chan says! Her training really, REALLY hurts!"

Chi....-chan?.. She blinked. The blonde girl must have been referring to Akemi-chan's cousin. The odangoed blonde soon noticed the emphasis in Yuna-chan's voice, and almost asked what this grand training was like... what someone had to do, exactly... to be able to fully decide herself if she wanted to go through it or not.

Then... the topic changed to something more desirable than anything else in the world.

And, she gasped -- this time, in excitement -- and began grinning from ear to ear. "Yes! Yes! That's a great idea!" She blurted out, jumping up and down and clapping her hands as if she had just been promised a piece of candy. "I love the Food Court! The soft pretzels are the very best!" The Rabbit exclaimed, preoccupied by the idea of culinary so much so that she didn't notice her hand had been taken or that she was being led to the wonderful section of the mall.

"Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-chaaaaan!"

It was only after Yuna-chan broke apart from her and Akemi-chan to run and jump into the lap of another girl did Usagi realise they were nearing the beloved Food Court. As they approached the black-haired girl sitting at one of the surrounding tables, it clicked to the Rabbit that 'Chi-chan' had been the name that Yuna had used before when her and Akemi had talked about a cousin. Looking at her now, with black hair, brown eyes, and oddly dressed... the girl vaguely reminded her of Rei-chan. Though, of course, she wasn't nearly as refined or as beautiful as the elegant shrine maiden...

Usagi soon found herself searching for the food court until she spotted it to the right of where the girls were sitting. It was not long before she had ran herself up to counter with big, bright blue eyes and a lopsided, hungry grin, enthusiastically ordering a delicious soft pretzel and a fizzy soda to thoroughly enjoy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akemi Araceli

PostSubject: Re: ~ Serious Shopping ~ {OPEN.}    Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:15 am

The journey to the food court was brief, but punctuated by further protests from Yuna. The little blonde just had no regards for serious training. Well, she could still convince the odangoed girl that her methods were the best! After all, it was the Araceli method, so how could it be anything other than awesome? Besides, Yuna would soon see the benifits, anyways and then they wouldn't have to worry about such bad press.

"Pretzels? Well, I'm not sure about that...but, I guess it would be better than nothing!" she said. An odd choice, but they had yet to organize any time to get some serious training done. And they likely weren't going to get anything set up for today, as it was. Now, just what options did they have for themselves?

Yuna broke away first. She had spotted the dark haired girl in the cute outfit, accompanied by the odd choice of wrestling boots. Not that Akemi found this odd. This was Chifu, after all! And those boots were pretty awesome.

"Ah, Chifu!" she called out, as the other blonde in her group broke off to fetch herself something to eat. Already, Yuna had dove right into the arms of her cousin. The affectionate leap brought a grin to her face as she reached the table, hands now free to rest on her hips.

"Great to see you here! I found a girl who's interested in training! You've gotta tell her how awesome it is!" she looked around, trying to find the girl in question and quickly spotted her. She was buying one of those pretzels.

"Right...well, that can wait a moment. Let's see...we need to grab some lunch." Akemi said, before glancing over to Yuna, "Because SOMEONE decided to skip breakfast, this morning."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuna Ise

PostSubject: Re: ~ Serious Shopping ~ {OPEN.}    Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:00 pm

Had her surrogate older sister not caught and stabilized her, Yuna would have fallen off of Chifuyu's lap. Not that she realized this, she was just happy to see Chifu. "I'm fine, but Kemi-chan doesn't think so." The little blonde sent a halfhearted glare at her other surrogate older sister. Wrapping her arms around Chifu, she continued speaking. "But Leo's great!"

When Akemi came over and explained the situation, Yuna couldn't help but whine a bit. "Kemi-chan, you know I'm never hungry in the morning!" It wasn't like Akemi wouldn't have heard this before, it came up every time the older girl tried to "fix" the little blonde's eating habits. "I'm hungry now though, but why don't you two just get something and then I'll just share with you!" she said, seeing a way to save her own money and get lunch out of the deal. She was hungry after all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chifuyu Kanzaki

PostSubject: Re: ~ Serious Shopping ~ {OPEN.}    Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:45 am

Where one girl went another was sure to follow. Sure enough it wasn't long after the diminutive blonde took a seat in Chifuyu's lap that her lovely cousin arrived on the scene. Any time she had the pleasure to encounter the very active Aracelli girl her heart beat noticeably faster than usual. Something about the way she moved, confidence oozing out of her with every step and almost crackling with energy just waiting to be released. Beauty could be found in the eye of any beholder, but for Chifu this case presented beauty in the form of a winning grin, champion's posture and interest in grappling. Her interest went far beyond the squared circle of course, but right now that was their strongest connection beyond relation by marriage. Perhaps she might have had some kind of witty statement prepared for Akemi's arrival but the trio was not alone after all. The promise of someone who was interested in their training made her quite curious; was this possibly another potential grappler? Judging by the fact that there was an extra girl in their presence she assumed that the blone with pigtails was the person in question.

Chifu's eyes darted to the guest, experienced eyes taking in her stature and posture to judge whether she was suitable for their training regimen. Not everyone was but on the other hand you could easily use it for any sort of person if it were adapted properly. The older blonde seemed to have confidence if not the physical build one would expect from an aspiring competitor. With the right amount of work and attention to detail surely this girl could be transformed into a fellow grappler! Rather than launch into a character as she sometimes did around Akemi, she just smiled to the girl and motioned to one of the free seats at the table as a formal invitation to join them. This was sidetracked by the fact that Yuna had yet to eat anything. Yuna had been in the family's care for a long time, she was always so sweet and adorable that Chifuyu always offered help with expedience. Even though she felt like the poor thing ought to eat more, she wasn't going to scold her surrogate sister for it. No, this was a time for her to be a hero and answer the call to assist the smallest member of their group.

"Now Yuna-chan, you know that you need to eat more if you want to grow. Of course you're so cute the way you are I'm not terribly worried if you don't grow a single centimeter more," Chifu teased the girl in her lap before nodding, "But don't worry, I'm happy to share my food with you! After all I would be quite impolite if I disregarded your delicate appettite in the interest of doing something that would contribute to you being less adorable."

With a grin she looked to the other blonde and her cousin, "Akemi-chan is right, we have a special training regimen designed to transform young ladies into future champions of the world! It's intensive, it's exhausting but it's the best exercise you've ever had in your life. I'm sure that with the energy you must have every day you'd be able to make it through the regimen perfectly well! Just imagine, it'd make you stronger than you ever thought possible.. plus it makes you capable of being hit by blunt objects without so much as flinching!"

That said she blushed a bit and asked, "So what are we having for lunch? I'm open to suggestions as, like Yuna-chan, I have yet to eat today. Oh.. and before we get farther, my name is Chifuyu, nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Serious Shopping ~ {OPEN.}    Today at 1:42 pm

Back to top Go down

~ Serious Shopping ~ {OPEN.}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1