Welcome to our little corner of Sailor Moon! Don't be afraid to make yourself at home or ask any questions. If you feel comfortable, take a seat and join us! We'd love to have you <3

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» REVAMPED VERSION OF LUMINOSITY
Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:54 pm by Tsuki

» Perpetual Twilight [jcink]
Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:07 pm by Guest

» Gallifrey Stands
Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:37 am by Guest

» Anime Clash aff request
Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:39 pm by Guest

» SEASIDE [JCINK]
Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:54 pm by Guest

» Playing Games...for SCIENCE! (Open)
Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:20 am by Honami Shizumi

» SO EDEN SANK TO GRIEF [jcink] - au sailor moon
Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:15 pm by Guest

» SO EDEN SANK TO GRIEF
Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:14 pm by Guest

» Flies to the Sweet Necter! Sailor Retipuj Appears! (Usagi, Open)
Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:02 pm by Usagi Tsukino

The Leaders of Luminosity...

STAFF SEARCH.
click if interested.
Communicator...
Sailor Teleport...
  1. Your Senshi Duties
  2. Your Setting and Situation
  3. Your Essential Neccesities
  4. Your Canons
  5. Your Cast
  6. Your Everyday Faces
  7. Your Allies and Aquaintances
Rolling Credits...

I, nor do any of our members, guests, or affiliates, own the popular magnificence that is Sailor Moon. All rights to official Sailor Moon characters and all of their series attacks, personalities, and appearances belong to the creative, inspiring mangaka Naoko Takeuchi. All found, engendered, or used images are possessions of their rightful creators and owners. All face-claims belong to their respectful series and series artists. All original characters -- along with their attacks, personalities, and other miscellaneous attributes -- were made and belong to their rightful members of this site, and shall not be stolen for any purpose unless done so by that character's original creator. This forum and basic skin theme is hosted and made by Forumotion. Thanks goes to Tsuki for her creation and breathe of life into Luminosity -- all plots, manifestation of site canons, and most images were found or were made by her for this specific roleplay, and should not be used elsewhere.

Please do not practice larceny, or there will be certain consequences that shall befall you involving a certain sailor senshi and purification, or a certain sailor senshi and life-threatening burns. Thank you for your time. Please enjoy your stay here<3

Share | 

Pause Button? (All Members Requested)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsuki
Admin

PostSubject: Pause Button? (All Members Requested)   Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:21 pm

Quote :

So... seeing as the activity on the site has dwindled considerably and not many responses found in the recent activity check -- due to real life circumstances, school and exams in particular, I'm guessing -- what do you think we should do?

I, too, am busy. But, things are starting to slow down for me. I still want to keep the heart of Luminosity beating strong... but if we all only come online periodically and not advancing in the plot (myself included in this since I just finished moving), do you think it's best if we just 'pause' the site for a bit? Close it down temporarily?

Or, should we keep it going as long as we can, plot/canon threads/characters aside? Just do our best to have things flow smoothly?

I do realise that my inactivity has played a huge part of our fellow members' disappearance(as well as Yuzu's, I'm sure). But, I'm willing and now able to change that -- post more, be online more -- if you all are willing to stay. Smile

Please reply as soon as your read! And, feel free to offer any suggestions or concerns that you may have as well~

Thank you<3

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Moonie and Admin,
~Tsuki<3

PostSubject: Re: Pause Button? (All Members Requested)   Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:51 am

Heyo!

Well, I'll go along with whatever you think is best. But, if you want to keep the doors open, I'd be happy to continue posting as often as I can!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karida Velasquez

PostSubject: Re: Pause Button? (All Members Requested)   Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:47 am

I plan to stay, when a site takes a short break, that tends to be the end of it in my experience. Nobody new shows up when something says it's down for maintenance. I've recently started a new job which takes up most of my time but that's likely to be the rest of my life so it all comes down to time management for me. I say keep it up and maybe start off a major plot event. Something to shake things up that effects everyone, it may attract new people and stir up a few people who went dormant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chibiusa Tsukino

PostSubject: Re: Pause Button? (All Members Requested)   Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:05 am

i have more free time than you think. I'm just waiting on replies to be honest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pause Button? (All Members Requested)   Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:35 pm

I see....

Yes. Everyone seems to be busy, especially what with the holiday season and school/homework.

I've been in and out myself. I even forgot to put a Christmas banner/skin up for the site x.x

I'd love to continue this rp, though. Keep maintaining this site. Keep posting. And, get the plot started and going.

Thinking of doing that sometime in January, however. After Christmas and New Year's. Maybe once things become a little more settled. Smile

PostSubject: Re: Pause Button? (All Members Requested)   Today at 5:38 pm

Back to top Go down

Pause Button? (All Members Requested)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1