Welcome to our little corner of Sailor Moon! Don't be afraid to make yourself at home or ask any questions. If you feel comfortable, take a seat and join us! We'd love to have you <3

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» REVAMPED VERSION OF LUMINOSITY
Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:54 pm by Tsuki

» Perpetual Twilight [jcink]
Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:07 pm by Guest

» Gallifrey Stands
Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:37 am by Guest

» Anime Clash aff request
Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:39 pm by Guest

» SEASIDE [JCINK]
Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:54 pm by Guest

» Playing Games...for SCIENCE! (Open)
Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:20 am by Honami Shizumi

» SO EDEN SANK TO GRIEF [jcink] - au sailor moon
Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:15 pm by Guest

» SO EDEN SANK TO GRIEF
Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:14 pm by Guest

» Flies to the Sweet Necter! Sailor Retipuj Appears! (Usagi, Open)
Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:02 pm by Usagi Tsukino

The Leaders of Luminosity...

STAFF SEARCH.
click if interested.
Communicator...
Sailor Teleport...
  1. Your Senshi Duties
  2. Your Setting and Situation
  3. Your Essential Neccesities
  4. Your Canons
  5. Your Cast
  6. Your Everyday Faces
  7. Your Allies and Aquaintances
Rolling Credits...

I, nor do any of our members, guests, or affiliates, own the popular magnificence that is Sailor Moon. All rights to official Sailor Moon characters and all of their series attacks, personalities, and appearances belong to the creative, inspiring mangaka Naoko Takeuchi. All found, engendered, or used images are possessions of their rightful creators and owners. All face-claims belong to their respectful series and series artists. All original characters -- along with their attacks, personalities, and other miscellaneous attributes -- were made and belong to their rightful members of this site, and shall not be stolen for any purpose unless done so by that character's original creator. This forum and basic skin theme is hosted and made by Forumotion. Thanks goes to Tsuki for her creation and breathe of life into Luminosity -- all plots, manifestation of site canons, and most images were found or were made by her for this specific roleplay, and should not be used elsewhere.

Please do not practice larceny, or there will be certain consequences that shall befall you involving a certain sailor senshi and purification, or a certain sailor senshi and life-threatening burns. Thank you for your time. Please enjoy your stay here<3

Share | 

Medusa Destroyer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Medusa Destroyer   Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:45 am

i used to rule the world,
seas would rise
when i gave the word

name;; Medusa Destroyer/Human alias:  Hikari Hana.

age;; 18

gender;;   female

date of birth;; November 16th

height;; 5'4

weight;; 110

hair colour;; grey hair that seems to have strands of purple

eye colour;; Red

wardrobe;; A red upper body armor/dress with a cape and matching red shoes

faceclaim;; Inner Akashiya Moka // Rosario-Vampire

picture;;

i used to roll the dice,
feel the fear in my enemy's eyes,
listen as the crowd would sing,

" the old king is dead,
long live the king! "

personality;; Medusa is a rather tedious, impatient person. Born with a spoiled sense of entitlement, she often begged her parents for everything and almost always got her way(Due to being the eldest of three.).  However, after a prolonged sense of peace, war broke out between the Black Moon Clan and the Moon Kingdom.   Due to a tragedy in the war, she lost everything dear to her.  She became angry and bitter, taking up her sword and vowing to destroy the Moon Kingdom and the world itself.

likes;;

• Nail Polish
  • Lipstick
  • Friends
  • Love

dislikes;;

• Her enemies
  • Inconsiderate people
  • vegetables
  • Being alone

weaknesses;;

• Her Sword contains destructive force, but it also can't withstand too many attacks. Could easily break.
  • If a person possesses enough Positive Energy in their heart, they can resist the influence of Medusa's malevolent energy
  • Love: She'd never been in love before, but it's so powerful of an energy that it negates her malefic energy

strengths;;

• Ability to manipulate others
  • Her Sword's destructive Power
  • Deep down, because of her own pain she can understand others better.

goals;; On the outside, it's to destroy the Moon Kingdom and avenge her parents. But on the inside, it's to seek forgiveness and understanding.

fears;; That she's always alone.

one minute i held the key, next the walls were closed on me,
and i discovered my castles stand

upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

home;;  Nemesis.

affiliation;;  Independent.

speciality;; Malevolence is the cause of Irrational Thoughts, Medusa is able to manipulate the hearts of weak-minded humans, granting them demonic power  to fight on par with the Sailor Senshi. The stronger the malice in a human's heart, the stronger their demon side when controlled by Medusa.

But the stronger the Demon, the weaker Medusa becomes and in the worst case scenario, she loses control over the demon.

weapon(s);;

attacks and techniques;;

-Mind Attractor: By projecting her negative energy within a 10 M radius, she can bring a human into her influence, transforming them into a weak Youkai.
(Think: Shittenou Arc, or the Moukai insect invasion of YYH)  

-Destructive Pulse: With a powerful slash of her sword, she's able to make the wind pulsate according to her hatred and malice. The attack's so powerful, she could create mini red-colored twisters. Alas, because her attack's so powerful, it weakens her to use it too much.

Malefic Burst: By cutting herself with her Demonic Sword, she can increase her own Malefic Energy. While this makes up for a weakening of Malefic Energy, she could lose too much blood and die from blood loss.

true form or outfit;; When transforming into her form as the Ruler of Malice, a bright red light overtakes the heavenly skies, projecting a protective beam around her while her body armor/sword is bestowed unto her

true form picture;;

i hear jerusalem bells a'ringing,
roman cavalry choirs are singing,
be my mirror, my sword, and shield,

my missionaries in a foreign field

allies;; Possessed Humans, anyone else who wishes destruction on the Moon Kingdom.

enemies;; The Sailor Senshi, and the Moon Kingdom in general.

parents;; None
siblings;; None

other relations;; The other Black Moon relatives

crush and sexuality;; Lesbian

history;; During the previous war between Nemesis and the Moon Kingdom, in which Wiseman used and deceived the Black Moon Clan, there was a young girl named Medusa. She was banished to the far ends of the Black Moon where Wiseman sensed her dormant powers. Alas, it'd be a long time before they awakened. And so, sensing this to be his ultimate trump card should he fail, Wiseman planted a false depiction of her past into the baby's mind.  

He created the false illusion in her head that she had a family, that she was loved. Then he tore that away with a cruel depiction...

they were massacred in front of then-16 year old Medusa's eyes!

This caused a dramatic traumatizing event, tears of blood followed from her eyes along with the most demonic scream in the world. Her armor adorned to her body and her red sword in her hair, she swung wildly and killed off the soldiers....

But to the Maiden of Malice, that wasn't enough. Her hatred had yet to be quelled. She lost her family! Did the Moon Kingdom ever feel such pain? She'll show them!

chatango;; Sexiness1

alias;; Se

experiance;; About 10 years, on Rinneh-sama's site among other things.

sample rp;; This can't be....Medusa thought. The pool of blood right before her eyes, and the bodies of her family lying right there! Medusa was right there in the midst of the blood. Her knees bound to the ground in shock and disbelief.

"Mama!  Papa! Iori-chan! Starbright-Kun! Everyone!" She started to sob uncontrollably, allowing the Knights to spot her.  "Oh God! A young girl!" One knight shouted in horror and another asked "Did she see everything?"  Another still felt guilty: "Does this mean everything they said was true?"

But a higher-ranked knight kept his "composure" and yelled out: "Idiots, kill her!"
"But....Commander" The guilt-ridden knight protested.  But the commander would have none of it. "If this is reported, we'll be banished to Nemesis! Do you fools want that!?"

The other Knights gulped, considered their options and drew their blades and pointed them at the young girl. One Knight quipped "Don't hold this against us!"  and began charging the wide-eyed girl.

'Die?' The young teenage girl thought. 'Am I going to die?' At first, she closed her eyes seemingly ready to resign to her fate. But then new thoughts began to sprout in her mind. Resentful thoughts, malefic thoughts.

If I die, these bastards will get away with murder. If I die, my family's sacrifice would've been for nothing and I....

The blades came ever so close, that when Medusa opened her eyes, tears of blood flowed through as they met the silver glint of murder....

"I HATE THEM!" She shouted, a powerful red aura enveloped her body, creating a barrier that blasted the other knights away. One of their swords fell beside her and she grabbed the hilt, transforming the blade into a red sword.

"Could it be, that the power we picked up, was that young girl's dormant power!?" One of the knights asked in horror. Then screams ensued. The yell of a girl possessed by hatred, and the screams of her victims as their blood spilled on the ground.

She dragged her blade on the ground, steadily approaching the last Knight alive. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed as she raised her blade in preparation to kill.

"You have the right to kill us, to feel anger as you wield your blade. We took away
something from you that can never be regained. But...as you kill me, I beg you to find forgiveness and inner peace in your heart."  

"DAMN IT!" She screamed as she slammed her blade down, cutting the Knight in half and temporarily ending her rage.

"Sorry, old geezer.  I won't be able to find inner forgiveness just yet, because you were merely tools of oppression.  Tools of oppression by a tyrannical Kingdom that took everything from me!"

A Purple Crescent Moon appeared on her forehead as she began to levitate, showing a high potency in her Black Moon Powers and she teleported back to Crystal Tokyo, back to where the Moon Princess lives, laughing carefree while others suffer indirectly from her hands!

for some reason i can't explain,
i know saint peter won't call my name,
never an honest word,

and that was when i ruled the world

] T E M P L A T E, made by Tsuki ]

Last edited by DestroyerMedusa on Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:20 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsuki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Medusa Destroyer   Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:02 am

Not quite. . .

• Change the three icons at the top to ones of your character. If you don't know how to do this, ask me or another member that knows how and we'll do it for you.

• She should have a civilian name/nickname she uses on Earth if she has a "transformation" into her true form.

• You don't need a picture of her twice. Just once for her "True form". Describe her weapon in the "weapon" section instead since we already know what it looks like.

• The "Specialty" section is from where she derives her powers. if the malevolence of others is the answer, that's fine.... but her actual power of being able to "possess" weak-minded souls should be in the "Attacks/Techniques" section. Also, keep in mind that the weak humans she takes control of should not be too powerful. They are, at heart, only human.

• Please change/remove 'Mind Seeker'. It seems too powerful. Perhaps she can just detect the power/strength/weakness of human minds to see if they're weak-minded or not?

• For your rp-sample{and every post thereof}, her thoughts{or any character's thoughts} should be in italics or 'these'.

• Koan and her sisters have, to our canon knowledge, yet to go back to Nemesis or back to the future. They cannot go back; they do not have a way back, and they seem as if they do not wish to return to their past life, and are happy in the present as humans. And, Koan, who had always been in love with Rubeus until he betrayed her, did not seem to have a child prior to their attack on Present-Day Tokyo. You say the "Moon Kingdom", but that references the Silver Millennium -- to clarify, Crystal Tokyo may be the "new" Silver Millennium, but it is far from it in terms of ruling and advancement in technology. And, if Medusa did come from the future of the Black Moon and into the present, how did she get here? What time period is this -- before or after Small Lady awakened as a Senshi? I also don't understand why Queen Serenity would send forces to assassinate the Black Moon, when -- a} they had long since migrated themselves to Nemesis in order to avoid Queen Serenity's purification, and b} assassination is the complete antithesis of Sailor Moon/Usagi/Queen Serenity herself, of her actions and personality, and that the least she would do is either purify them or kick them off the planet.

• All in all, her history does not make much sense to me. Would you care to reform and elaborate it a bit for me?

• Get all of what I have requested sorted out, and then tell me when you have finished. Then, I'll review(and hopefully approve) of her once more. =-)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Medusa Destroyer   Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:57 pm

Just a bit more. . .

• Question -- you mentioned an alternate universe. Is she from this reality or an alternate one? Explain this in her history. I may accept her coming from an alternate dimention on a case-by-case basis.

• The 'Personality' section needs to be more detailed. You also need to remove every mention of the war between the Black Moon and Crystal Tokyo.

• For the 'Parents' section, she can't have 'none'. Everyone in Sailor Moon is at least born from someone, if not something. If they are not known or forgotten, just list their names and label them as "unknown".

• Her history, while obviously edited, still does not meet some of the previous criteria. For instance, what time period is she born in? What war are you talking about? Why was she banished to Nemesis by Queen Serenity -- if it was the Queen who sent her there? Who, in her hallucinations, murdered them and why? And, most importantly, when, why, and how did Wiseman choose her to be his last "trump card"?

• Also, you have yet to explain in her 'History' how she arrived in the present if she was born and raised in the future. If she was born and raised here, in the present, please include that... but if that's the case, then why seek out her vengeance on the Moon People now? Or, if she was formerly from an alternate universe, how did she get into the real one{this one}?

• This part in her 'History' doesn't connect with what you have rewrote... "This caused a dramatic traumatizing event, tears of blood followed from her eyes along with the most demonic scream in the world. Her armor adorned to her body and her red sword in her hair, she swung wildly and killed off the soldiers...." You may want to remove this paragraph altogether, or add in what, exactly, was happening in this scene if it was inside her head, and why she was clad in armour and a sword. What do you mean, she "swung wildly and killed off the soilders"? Was this, too, in her mind... or just her reaction to Wiseman's brainwashing?

• Surely, she doesn't know what the "Moon People" look like, does she? And, why is she after them/wanting to kill them? How is she going to find them?

• As mentioned earlier as well, I'd like her 'Specialty' to just be something she derives her powers from. "Malevolence" is good enough for that section, but if you'd like to add the actual ability of manipulating weak-minded souls to her character, please do so in the 'Attacks/Techniques' section.

• Just thought of this... but you should add that, once they are defeated by whoever, the weak youkai turns back to a normal human and cannot be manipulated/possessed by Medusa again.

• Fix all of what I have listed, and then reply to this or tell me in the C-Box when you have finished modifying her. I'll look her over again, and decide whether she is fit to be approved(which, I hope she will!  Smile). Happy editing!<3 And let me know if you have any questions.

PostSubject: Re: Medusa Destroyer   Today at 4:39 pm

Back to top Go down

Medusa Destroyer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1