Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our little corner of Sailor Moon! Don't be afraid to make yourself at home or ask any questions. If you feel comfortable, take a seat and join us! We'd love to have you <3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» REVAMPED VERSION OF LUMINOSITY
Hello there EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 11:54 pm by Tsuki

» Perpetual Twilight [jcink]
Hello there EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 6:07 pm by Guest

» Gallifrey Stands
Hello there EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 3:37 am by Guest

» Anime Clash aff request
Hello there EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 10:39 pm by Guest

» SEASIDE [JCINK]
Hello there EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 5:54 pm by Guest

» Playing Games...for SCIENCE! (Open)
Hello there EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 2:20 am by Honami Shizumi

» SO EDEN SANK TO GRIEF [jcink] - au sailor moon
Hello there EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 2:15 pm by Guest

» SO EDEN SANK TO GRIEF
Hello there EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 2:14 pm by Guest

» Flies to the Sweet Necter! Sailor Retipuj Appears! (Usagi, Open)
Hello there EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 11:02 pm by Usagi Tsukino

The Leaders of Luminosity...

STAFF SEARCH.
click if interested.
Communicator...
Sailor Teleport...
  1. Your Senshi Duties
  2. Your Setting and Situation
  3. Your Essential Neccesities
  4. Your Canons
  5. Your Cast
  6. Your Everyday Faces
  7. Your Allies and Aquaintances
Rolling Credits...

I, nor do any of our members, guests, or affiliates, own the popular magnificence that is Sailor Moon. All rights to official Sailor Moon characters and all of their series attacks, personalities, and appearances belong to the creative, inspiring mangaka Naoko Takeuchi. All found, engendered, or used images are possessions of their rightful creators and owners. All face-claims belong to their respectful series and series artists. All original characters -- along with their attacks, personalities, and other miscellaneous attributes -- were made and belong to their rightful members of this site, and shall not be stolen for any purpose unless done so by that character's original creator. This forum and basic skin theme is hosted and made by Forumotion. Thanks goes to Tsuki for her creation and breathe of life into Luminosity -- all plots, manifestation of site canons, and most images were found or were made by her for this specific roleplay, and should not be used elsewhere.

Please do not practice larceny, or there will be certain consequences that shall befall you involving a certain sailor senshi and purification, or a certain sailor senshi and life-threatening burns. Thank you for your time. Please enjoy your stay here<3

Hello there

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Karida Velasquez

Karida Velasquez

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Hello there   Hello there EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 11:56 am

Hey, You will likely all know me as Kari, fewer of you may know me as Aideen, and even fewer will know me as Iphigenia, Iphie for short.  I'm a writer, the professional part comes when I start getting paid, and I live in the United States.  Thanks for welcoming me into this site and I can't wait to play with you all soon.  

Things I like include books, writing, romantic or cute things, bad movies, and comedy.  Things I don't like are scary things, spiders, and a logical sleep schedule.  Also heat.  I hate hot weather.  I've got a few exceptions to the horror genre as well.  While scary movies make me ill and scary books give me nightmares, scary games are fantastic and I love them.  

I've run out of interesting things to say but I'm still under the word requirement.  I've no idea how somebody would announce they were leaving in more than 255 words but good luck to them.  Hmm, I also like Monk, Psych, and NCIS.  I like Kashimashi and Mahoraba ~Heartful Days~, and Case Closed.  I also like Pretty Face, Addicted to Curry, and Bus Gamer.

My favourite authors include Jim Butcher and Terry Pratchett. I love talking about things I like and I love discussion so feel free to hit me up if you also enjoy Dresden Files and Discworld. I'd love to hear about it from you. I'm still short, movies are American Gangster, Shoot 'em Up, and Enchanted. Games are Fallout 3, Smash Bros, and Saint's Row 2. I just prefer the customization of 2 over 3 and 4 though it was more fun in 4 and 3 had my favorite top and pants. I admit, I spent many hours dressing up and designing characters in the Saints Row games.

Turns out, I'm incompetent and it was my title that was too short. That's what I get for skimming the error message.
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki

Yuzuki

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 4:17 pm

-snickers at the title too short part- Sorry, made me giggle. I do that stuff all the time so don't worry. @_@

I'd love to welcome you to Luminosity Kari! People here know me as Yuzuki, or SilverMoonFire for my chatango name, but anything you wanna call me is fine. ^_^ You sound like an amazing person, I love the professional writer part, when you get paid that is.. It makes me want to roleplay with you!! Well, I mean I want to roleplay with all the members here at some point but.. I'm going to stop digging myself a hole now..

Anyway, I hope this place is enjoyable for you, and if you ever have a problem don't be afraid to talk to me, I'll be glad to help. (Don't ask Tsuki, she bites!! o-o) XD Jk..~ Not really.. e.e But ask her too, she is the creator after all! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Tsuki
Admin
Tsuki

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 9:54 pm

Hey! Welcome to the site, Kari-san! =-)

I'm the ole so famous bountiful ruler of le site Tsuki. Chatango is VampireTsuki, as you may have noticed XD

I must say that I love your introduction. Very descriptive and likable. I think you and me wil get along great -- I also hate heat and I love the fact that you're a professional writer. That is, quite honestly, one of my favourite past-times is writing {hence this roleplay...} and I aspire to become something like a professional author one of these days.

Monk and Psych are the bomb. Can't say I've ever gotten into NCIS, though. Also like the Smash Brothers Game -- Link and Snake beats all. <3

Anyhow, if you ever have any questions despite what Yuzuki says because she is a Yuzuki, please feel free to ask me if you can't squeeze out any answers from her or the other lovely people who have joined here.  I love you 
Back to top Go down
https://sm-luminosity.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello there
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: We have a lot of ups and downs, pleasures and pains... :: Hellos and Goodbyes-
Jump to: