Welcome to our little corner of Sailor Moon! Don't be afraid to make yourself at home or ask any questions. If you feel comfortable, take a seat and join us! We'd love to have you <3

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» REVAMPED VERSION OF LUMINOSITY
Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:54 pm by Tsuki

» Perpetual Twilight [jcink]
Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:07 pm by Guest

» Gallifrey Stands
Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:37 am by Guest

» Anime Clash aff request
Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:39 pm by Guest

» SEASIDE [JCINK]
Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:54 pm by Guest

» Playing Games...for SCIENCE! (Open)
Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:20 am by Honami Shizumi

» SO EDEN SANK TO GRIEF [jcink] - au sailor moon
Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:15 pm by Guest

» SO EDEN SANK TO GRIEF
Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:14 pm by Guest

» Flies to the Sweet Necter! Sailor Retipuj Appears! (Usagi, Open)
Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:02 pm by Usagi Tsukino

The Leaders of Luminosity...

STAFF SEARCH.
click if interested.
Communicator...
Sailor Teleport...
  1. Your Senshi Duties
  2. Your Setting and Situation
  3. Your Essential Neccesities
  4. Your Canons
  5. Your Cast
  6. Your Everyday Faces
  7. Your Allies and Aquaintances
Rolling Credits...

I, nor do any of our members, guests, or affiliates, own the popular magnificence that is Sailor Moon. All rights to official Sailor Moon characters and all of their series attacks, personalities, and appearances belong to the creative, inspiring mangaka Naoko Takeuchi. All found, engendered, or used images are possessions of their rightful creators and owners. All face-claims belong to their respectful series and series artists. All original characters -- along with their attacks, personalities, and other miscellaneous attributes -- were made and belong to their rightful members of this site, and shall not be stolen for any purpose unless done so by that character's original creator. This forum and basic skin theme is hosted and made by Forumotion. Thanks goes to Tsuki for her creation and breathe of life into Luminosity -- all plots, manifestation of site canons, and most images were found or were made by her for this specific roleplay, and should not be used elsewhere.

Please do not practice larceny, or there will be certain consequences that shall befall you involving a certain sailor senshi and purification, or a certain sailor senshi and life-threatening burns. Thank you for your time. Please enjoy your stay here<3

Share | 

Separate Accounts for Multiple Charries?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chifuyu Kanzaki

PostSubject: Separate Accounts for Multiple Charries?   Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:51 pm

So Tsuki suggested I make a new account for my second character, but I'm having trouble doing so. The forum won't let me register one with the same email address, and I really don't want to just make a new email address just so Homura gets his own account. Is there something I'm missing here?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: Separate Accounts for Multiple Charries?   Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:05 pm

-shakes head- Afraid not, I'm pretty positive there has to be separate accounts; though I'm not 100%. I'm sure it is preferred however, and it is unfortunate to have a separate email for them, but I'm not sure how to fix this problem..

Just wanted to answer as in, no, I don't think you're missing anything.. O_O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Separate Accounts for Multiple Charries?   Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:36 pm

Yuzuki wrote:
-shakes head- Afraid not, I'm pretty positive there has to be separate accounts; though I'm not 100%. I'm sure it is preferred however, and it is unfortunate to have a separate email for them, but I'm not sure how to fix this problem..

Just wanted to answer as in, no, I don't think you're missing anything.. O_O

As Yuzuki mentioned... separate accounts are mandatory. However, I do realise that the Forumotion host does not let you register the same email more than once. For this problem, just make one up. Your account is already activated by registration completion, and therefore does not really require a real email address unless you'd just like to stay in touch or keep things consistent.

In the meantime, however, I will see what I can do. There may be an option that I overlooked or am not familiar with, and hopefully I can fix this. If it can't be fixed, I can always go in{or you should be able to go in} and change your email later after registering. ^^

Thank you for sharing your concern. I'm sorry about such an inconvenience, Maiko-chan. >.<

PostSubject: Re: Separate Accounts for Multiple Charries?   Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:27 pm

That's okay, I followed your instructions and got it working just fine! As is evidenced by the fact that I'm now posting with a Homura account and all. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Separate Accounts for Multiple Charries?   Today at 4:37 pm

Back to top Go down

Separate Accounts for Multiple Charries?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1