Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our little corner of Sailor Moon! Don't be afraid to make yourself at home or ask any questions. If you feel comfortable, take a seat and join us! We'd love to have you <3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» REVAMPED VERSION OF LUMINOSITY
 Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ VILLAIN SHEET! {For Chaos, Eris, Night Generals, and OC Villains} EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 11:54 pm by Tsuki

» Perpetual Twilight [jcink]
 Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ VILLAIN SHEET! {For Chaos, Eris, Night Generals, and OC Villains} EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 6:07 pm by Guest

» Gallifrey Stands
 Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ VILLAIN SHEET! {For Chaos, Eris, Night Generals, and OC Villains} EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 3:37 am by Guest

» Anime Clash aff request
 Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ VILLAIN SHEET! {For Chaos, Eris, Night Generals, and OC Villains} EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 10:39 pm by Guest

» SEASIDE [JCINK]
 Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ VILLAIN SHEET! {For Chaos, Eris, Night Generals, and OC Villains} EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 5:54 pm by Guest

» Playing Games...for SCIENCE! (Open)
 Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ VILLAIN SHEET! {For Chaos, Eris, Night Generals, and OC Villains} EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 2:20 am by Honami Shizumi

» SO EDEN SANK TO GRIEF [jcink] - au sailor moon
 Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ VILLAIN SHEET! {For Chaos, Eris, Night Generals, and OC Villains} EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 2:15 pm by Guest

» SO EDEN SANK TO GRIEF
 Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ VILLAIN SHEET! {For Chaos, Eris, Night Generals, and OC Villains} EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 2:14 pm by Guest

» Flies to the Sweet Necter! Sailor Retipuj Appears! (Usagi, Open)
 Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ VILLAIN SHEET! {For Chaos, Eris, Night Generals, and OC Villains} EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 11:02 pm by Usagi Tsukino

The Leaders of Luminosity...

STAFF SEARCH.
click if interested.
Communicator...
Sailor Teleport...
  1. Your Senshi Duties
  2. Your Setting and Situation
  3. Your Essential Neccesities
  4. Your Canons
  5. Your Cast
  6. Your Everyday Faces
  7. Your Allies and Aquaintances
Rolling Credits...

I, nor do any of our members, guests, or affiliates, own the popular magnificence that is Sailor Moon. All rights to official Sailor Moon characters and all of their series attacks, personalities, and appearances belong to the creative, inspiring mangaka Naoko Takeuchi. All found, engendered, or used images are possessions of their rightful creators and owners. All face-claims belong to their respectful series and series artists. All original characters -- along with their attacks, personalities, and other miscellaneous attributes -- were made and belong to their rightful members of this site, and shall not be stolen for any purpose unless done so by that character's original creator. This forum and basic skin theme is hosted and made by Forumotion. Thanks goes to Tsuki for her creation and breathe of life into Luminosity -- all plots, manifestation of site canons, and most images were found or were made by her for this specific roleplay, and should not be used elsewhere.

Please do not practice larceny, or there will be certain consequences that shall befall you involving a certain sailor senshi and purification, or a certain sailor senshi and life-threatening burns. Thank you for your time. Please enjoy your stay here<3

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ VILLAIN SHEET! {For Chaos, Eris, Night Generals, and OC Villains}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsuki
Admin
Tsuki

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ VILLAIN SHEET! {For Chaos, Eris, Night Generals, and OC Villains} Empty
PostSubject: Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ VILLAIN SHEET! {For Chaos, Eris, Night Generals, and OC Villains}    Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ VILLAIN SHEET! {For Chaos, Eris, Night Generals, and OC Villains} EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 9:20 pm

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ VILLAIN SHEET! {For Chaos, Eris, Night Generals, and OC Villains} 2d78xlc_zps679527d9  Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ VILLAIN SHEET! {For Chaos, Eris, Night Generals, and OC Villains} 2d78xlc_zps679527d9  Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ VILLAIN SHEET! {For Chaos, Eris, Night Generals, and OC Villains} 2d78xlc_zps679527d9
i used to rule the world,
seas would rise
when i gave the word

name;; first and last

age;; how old is your character? Please try to be accurate. If you don't know, base their age on their appearance.

gender;; male or female

date of birth;; month and day. if you don't know or can't find one for canon, make one up.

height;; no exaggerated heights, please.

weight;; nothing unproportional, please.

hair colour;; colour and style

eye colour;; colour

wardrobe;; a few sentences describing what they're usually seen wearing or what they prefer to wear.

faceclaim;; anime, manga, or game // first last

picture;; [url=LINK]civilian form, if they pose as a civilian[/url]

now in the morning i sleep alone,
sweep the streets i used to own

personality;; how your character acts. what are their characteristics? At least a paragraph, five sentences.

likes;;

• four
  • would 
  • be
  • nice

dislikes;;

• four
  • would
  • be
  • nice

weaknesses;;

• at
  • least 
  • three

strengths;;

• at
  • least
  • three

goals;; what they plan to do and what they want to accomplish. dreams and hopes, even.

fears;; what they are afraid of. their phobias and nightmares, even.

i used to roll the dice,
feel the fear in my enemy's eyes,
listen as the crowd would sing,

" the old king is dead,
long live the king! "

home;; where they were born or come from originally. or/and where they reside now.{ex, The Dark Kingdom in in D Point, near the North Pole; The Black Moon Clan came from Nemesis, etc.}

affiliation;; what group they are in, who they represent. {Ex, Nephrite would be with the Shitennou and Dark Kingdom, Queen Nyx and her followers would be with Chaos, etc.} they can also be independant.

speciality;; what their attacks and strategies are based upon. {ex, Nephrite derives powers from the stars, etc.}

weapon(s);; the weapons they use, or have used, if any. two maximum, unless character is canon and more is required. describe OR include a picture if character is an original character. Remember that this is post-Sailor Stars. If villian has appeared in previous seasons with a weapon but not in this season, include that weapon as continuity.

attacks and techniques;; attacks that pertain to their powers. please list, describe, and explain what the attack is and how the attack effects the opponent. Remember that is is post-Sailor Stars. Same as above if character is from a previous season, please list the attacks/techniques from that season, as they would also be used in this season.

true form or outfit;; their true or regular appearance when not posing as a civilian; this applies to any sort of transformation -- they may or may not have one. Please put a few sentences describing what it looks like if they do. {ex; Nephrite, Al and Ann, etc.}

true form picture;; [url=link]if applicable, include a picture of their true form or actual outfit here[/url]

one minute i held the key, next the walls were closed on me,
and i discovered my castles stand

upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

allies;; their friends, who they fight along side of or hang out with

enemies;; their foes, who they fight against or who causes them trouble

parents;; any known parents.

siblings;; any known siblings. brothers or sisters? older or younger? list them by name or whether or not they are older, younger, or a twin. adopted and half-seiblings included.

other relations;; any other relations that this character may have. grandparents, uncles and aunts, or maybe even others whom aren't related to her by blood.

crush and sexuality;; who he/she fancies or is in love with. include a relationshsip status -- whether it is one-sided, two-sided, if they're dating, or engaged. and their sexual orientation -- are they bi, homo, hetero, etc.?

history;; history, past, life up until now. at least two paragraphs.

past history;; history and past-life before they reborn on earth, if they were re-born. optional.

i hear jerusalem bells a'ringing,
roman cavalry choirs are singing,
be my mirror, my sword, and shield,

my missionaries in a foreign field

chatango;; name in the c-box.

alias;; what you'd like to be called.

experiance;; any rp experience? how long have you rped and what type of experiance have you had?

sample rp;; third person, past tense. in this character's perspective. at least a paragraph. semi-literate. only for canons/site canons.

for some reason i can't explain,
i know saint peter won't call my name,
never an honest word,

and that was when i ruled the world

] T E M P L A T E, made by Tsuki ]

Last edited by Tsuki on Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://sm-luminosity.forumotion.com
Tsuki
Admin
Tsuki

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ VILLAIN SHEET! {For Chaos, Eris, Night Generals, and OC Villains} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ VILLAIN SHEET! {For Chaos, Eris, Night Generals, and OC Villains}    Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ VILLAIN SHEET! {For Chaos, Eris, Night Generals, and OC Villains} EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 9:21 pm

Code:
[center] [img]http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm27/MoonPrincessMewMew/2d78xlc_zps679527d9.png[/img] [img]http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm27/MoonPrincessMewMew/2d78xlc_zps679527d9.png[/img] [img]http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm27/MoonPrincessMewMew/2d78xlc_zps679527d9.png[/img][/center]
[center][size=18][font=Courier New]i used to rule the world,[/font][/size]
[color=teal][size=24][font=Georgia][i]seas would rise
when i gave the word[/i][/font][/size][/color][/center]

[b]name;;[/b] first and last

[b]age;;[/b] how old is your character? Please try to be accurate. If you don't know, base their age on their appearance.

[b]gender;;[/b] male or female

[b]date of birth;;[/b] month and day. if you don't know or can't find one for canon, make one up.

[b]height;;[/b] no exaggerated heights, please.

[b]weight;;[/b] nothing unproportional, please.

[b]hair colour;;[/b] colour and style

[b]eye colour;;[/b] colour

[b]wardrobe;;[/b] a few sentences describing what they're usually seen wearing or what they prefer to wear.

[b]faceclaim;;[/b] [i]anime, manga, or game[/i] // [i]first last[/i]

[b]picture;;[/b] [url=LINK]civilian form, if they pose as a civilian[/url]

[center]
[size=18][font=Courier New]now in the morning i sleep alone,[/font][/size]
[color=teal][size=24][font=Georgia][i]sweep the streets i used to own[/i][/font][/size][/color][/center]

[b]personality;;[/b] how your character acts. what are their characteristics? At least a paragraph, five sentences.

[b]likes;;[/b]
[list]
[*]four
[*]would 
[*]be
[*]nice
[/list]

[b]dislikes;;[/b]
[list]
[*]four
[*]would
[*]be
[*]nice
[/list]

[b]weaknesses;;[/b]
[list]
[*]at
[*]least 
[*]three
[/list]

[b]strengths;;[/b]
[list]
[*]at
[*]least
[*]three
[/list]

[b]goals;;[/b] what they plan to do and what they want to accomplish. dreams and hopes, even.

[b]fears;;[/b] what they are afraid of. their phobias and nightmares, even.

[center]
[size=18][font=Courier New]i used to roll the dice,
feel the fear in my enemy's eyes,
listen as the crowd would sing,[/font][/size]
[color=teal][size=24][font=Georgia][i]" the old king is dead,
long live the king! "[/i][/font][/size][/color][/center]

[b]home;;[/b] where they were born or come from originally. or/and where they reside now.{ex, The Dark Kingdom in in D Point, near the North Pole; The Black Moon Clan came from Nemesis, etc.}

[b]affiliation;;[/b] what group they are in, who they represent. {Ex, Nephrite would be with the Shitennou and Dark Kingdom, Queen Nyx and her followers would be with Chaos, etc.} they can also be independant.

[b]speciality;;[/b] what their attacks and strategies are based upon. {ex, Nephrite derives powers from the stars, etc.}

[b]weapon(s);;[/b] the weapons they use, or have used, if any. two maximum, unless character is canon and more is required. describe OR include a picture if character is an original character. Remember that this is post-[i]Sailor Stars[/i]. If villian has appeared in previous seasons with a weapon but not in this season, include that weapon as continuity.

[b]attacks and techniques;;[/b] attacks that pertain to their powers. please list, describe, and explain what the attack is and how the attack effects the opponent. Remember that is is post-[i]Sailor Stars[/i]. Same as above if character is from a previous season, please list the attacks/techniques from that season, as they would also be used in this season.

[b]true form or outfit;;[/b] their true or regular appearance when not posing as a civilian; this applies to any sort of transformation -- they may or may not have one. Please put a few sentences describing what it looks like if they do. {ex; Nephrite, Al and Ann, etc.}

[b]true form picture;;[/b] [url=link]if applicable, include a picture of their true form or actual outfit here[/url]

[center]
[size=18][font=Courier New] one minute i held the key, next the walls were closed on me,
and i discovered my castles stand[/font][/size]
[color=teal][size=24][font=Georgia][i]upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand[/i][/font][/size][/color][/center]

[b]allies;;[/b] their friends, who they fight along side of or hang out with

[b]enemies;;[/b] their foes, who they fight against or who causes them trouble

[b]parents;;[/b] any known parents.

[b]siblings;;[/b] any known siblings. brothers or sisters? older or younger? list them by name or whether or not they are older, younger, or a twin. adopted and half-seiblings included.

[b]other relations;;[/b] any other relations that this character may have. grandparents, uncles and aunts, or maybe even others whom aren't related to her by blood.

[b]crush and sexuality;;[/b] who he/she fancies or is in love with. include a relationshsip status -- whether it is one-sided, two-sided, if they're dating, or engaged. and their sexual orientation -- are they bi, homo, hetero, etc.?

[b]history;;[/b] history, past, life up until now. at least two paragraphs.

[b]past history;;[/b] history and past-life before they reborn on earth, if they were re-born. optional.

[center]
[size=18][font=Courier New] i hear jerusalem bells a'ringing,
roman cavalry choirs are singing,
be my mirror, my sword, and shield,[/font][/size]
[color=teal][size=24][font=Georgia][i]my missionaries in a foreign field[/i][/font][/size][/color][/center]

[b]chatango;;[/b] name in the c-box.

[b]alias;;[/b] what you'd like to be called.

[b]experiance;;[/b] any rp experience? how long have you rped and what type of experiance have you had?

[b]sample rp;;[/b] third person, past tense. in this character's perspective. at least a paragraph. semi-literate. [i]only for canons/site canons.[/i]

[center]
[size=18][font=Courier New] for some reason i can't explain,
i know saint peter won't call my name,
never an honest word,[/font][/size]
[color=teal][size=24][font=Georgia][i]and that was when i ruled the world[/i][/font][/size][/color][/center]

[size=13][[font=Times New Roman] T E M P L A T E, [i]made by Tsuki[/i] ][/font][/size]
Back to top Go down
https://sm-luminosity.forumotion.com

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ VILLAIN SHEET! {For Chaos, Eris, Night Generals, and OC Villains}
Page 1 of 1