Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our little corner of Sailor Moon! Don't be afraid to make yourself at home or ask any questions. If you feel comfortable, take a seat and join us! We'd love to have you <3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» REVAMPED VERSION OF LUMINOSITY
 Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Staff Wanted! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 11:54 pm by Tsuki

» Perpetual Twilight [jcink]
 Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Staff Wanted! EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 6:07 pm by Guest

» Gallifrey Stands
 Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Staff Wanted! EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 3:37 am by Guest

» Anime Clash aff request
 Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Staff Wanted! EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 10:39 pm by Guest

» SEASIDE [JCINK]
 Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Staff Wanted! EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 5:54 pm by Guest

» Playing Games...for SCIENCE! (Open)
 Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Staff Wanted! EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 2:20 am by Honami Shizumi

» SO EDEN SANK TO GRIEF [jcink] - au sailor moon
 Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Staff Wanted! EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 2:15 pm by Guest

» SO EDEN SANK TO GRIEF
 Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Staff Wanted! EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 2:14 pm by Guest

» Flies to the Sweet Necter! Sailor Retipuj Appears! (Usagi, Open)
 Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Staff Wanted! EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 11:02 pm by Usagi Tsukino

The Leaders of Luminosity...

STAFF SEARCH.
click if interested.
Communicator...
Sailor Teleport...
  1. Your Senshi Duties
  2. Your Setting and Situation
  3. Your Essential Neccesities
  4. Your Canons
  5. Your Cast
  6. Your Everyday Faces
  7. Your Allies and Aquaintances
Rolling Credits...

I, nor do any of our members, guests, or affiliates, own the popular magnificence that is Sailor Moon. All rights to official Sailor Moon characters and all of their series attacks, personalities, and appearances belong to the creative, inspiring mangaka Naoko Takeuchi. All found, engendered, or used images are possessions of their rightful creators and owners. All face-claims belong to their respectful series and series artists. All original characters -- along with their attacks, personalities, and other miscellaneous attributes -- were made and belong to their rightful members of this site, and shall not be stolen for any purpose unless done so by that character's original creator. This forum and basic skin theme is hosted and made by Forumotion. Thanks goes to Tsuki for her creation and breathe of life into Luminosity -- all plots, manifestation of site canons, and most images were found or were made by her for this specific roleplay, and should not be used elsewhere.

Please do not practice larceny, or there will be certain consequences that shall befall you involving a certain sailor senshi and purification, or a certain sailor senshi and life-threatening burns. Thank you for your time. Please enjoy your stay here<3

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Staff Wanted!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsuki
Admin
Tsuki

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Staff Wanted! Empty
PostSubject: Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Staff Wanted!    Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Staff Wanted! EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 8:32 pm

Responsibilities. . .

Yes, it is true. Luminosity will be needing more staff members as the site progresses and hopefully grows. This thread is here to show what Staff expects of one another, of what the members expect of staff, and, overall, what it means to be a Staff Member here. 

F i r s t l y, you must be respectful, kind, and helpful to everyone. Not just your fellow staff members or your friends here on the site. This rule goes a long way. If you cannot show respect or be kind to another person here on the site without constant rude remarks or discrimination, you do not need to be a member here, let alone a Staff Member. Remember that we want this place to feel like home.

S e c o n d l y, realise that being a Staff Member does not mean you can do whatever you want. Sure, you have certain privileges as a moderator or an administrator, but that isn't the only reason to apply for the position. You must follow the previous rule and be willing to help others when necessary. You should not abuse your powers as Staff in any shape or form, and use them within reason and for the common good of the site. This means that, to be a staff member, you must be willing to follow the site rules, and should not violate them under any circumstance unless given permission by me to do so. If you are caught breaking one of the site rules or one of these regulations, you will instantly be stripped from your staff position and not given another chance for it. In other words, do what you are expected to do as a staff member, and be honest with yourself as well as everyone else.

T h i r d l y, activity is vital. If you want to be a staff member, we expect you to be online once within every three days or so, if not more. It would be great if you could be on site multiple times a day. However, we all know that real life can interfere and plays a big role, too. We understand that reality hits hard sometimes. So, if you are concerned about massive amounts of college/school work or are going to be away for a week or so for whatever reason, please let us know. Otherwise, try to be as active as possible without tiring yourself out.

F o u r t h l y, be aware that when it comes to site plots and big changes for the site, that all Staff Members discuss them together. To be a part of staff here is to be part of a team, and you must be willing to both give and receive. Most of our discussions will be in the 'Secret Strategies' board, which we expect you to participate in when possible. You have been told that you will be given certain privileges -- this is one of them, as this is your chance to help us out with the overall setting, canons, plot, and growth of the site. You are allowed to help us advertise and moderate the site, members, and threads. You can review original character applications and civilian canon characters. Major Canon characters and site canon character applications, however, must be contemplated and discussed in the Staff Board by all staff members before being accepted. You may also be asked to create certain, important threads for the site or NPC a major canon character if they are needed in a plot thread. Don't be afraid to enforce Luminosity's rules or answer questions when other staff members aren't present to do so -- that's what staff members are for. Though, if you're unsure about something, ask me about it through PM or the Staff Board and we'll direct you to what should be done about the situation. You're never too old to ask questions!

F i f t h y, Just enjoy yourself. Just because you have privileges and are a part of staff doesn't mean you have to be rigid and strict and like that mean substitute from kindergarten. Being a part of staff can be just as crazy and fun as being a member. The only difference is that you help run the site, and happen to be able to do more, to be more involved. But, that makes it even better, right? flower 
Back to top Go down
https://sm-luminosity.forumotion.com
Tsuki
Admin
Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Staff Wanted!    Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Staff Wanted! EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 9:33 pm

Requirements

• You must be 18 or older.
  • You must be familiar with and like{or love, or adore, etc.} Sailor Moon.  cat 
  • You must have been a member here at Luminosity for at least a month! We have to get to know you <3
  • Honesty is a big deal. We have to be able to trust you'll do your job and keep the site healthy.
  • You are required to have at least one character that has been accepted and that you are regularly active with. It doesn't have to be a canon or a site canon, though, of course, that would be more preferable. And, if you have more than one accepted character, that's even better!

The Breakdown...

A d m i n i s t r a t o r s run the site. They're the head-honchos and alpha wolves. They look after everything -- members, threads, characters, and are the main ones to create and jump-start plot events. They solve problems, and help everyone. To be an administrator, you must know a moderate amount of coding -- html and bbcode especially.  You must have respect, know how to be friendly, and want to help. You should be prepared to dedicate a lot of your time to the site. Most likely, you will be the Tonto to my John Reid. The Watson to my Sherlock. And, most importantly, we'll be like Luna and Usagi -- friends, advisers, and staff admins to one another, and shall serve to help and direct the rest of the Staff Team if they are ever in need.

M o d e r a t o r s [1] are responsible for moderating and maintaining all the threads and rp posts on the site to make sure they, as well as their writers, follow the rules. They're the second-in-command when the admins aren't around, and are especially in charge of the C-box and what goes on inside of it. As a Moderator, you will also help approve character applications and encourage threads/people along if they're seeming dead or inactive. You also need to be a people-person, and should know how to "file", as far as forums, threads, and posts go.

G r a p h i c s M o d e r a t o r s [1] are the same as Moderators, except they supervise graphics and images instead of words and writing. They are the ones who make sure the image rules are not being violated. Be prepared to make graphics and/or skins for the site, as well as images for its members when needed/asked. You need prior experience in graphic design software, and need to know how to use/manage Photoshop and/or Gimp successfully and professionally.

A d v e r t i s e r s [1] are the back-up staff members. They help monitor the site, too, but specialize in advertising and affiliating. This requires knowing how to place affiliates in our "Advertising/Affiliating" section and how to affiliate/advertise the on other sites. Advertisers are also the ones who make needed affiliates and adverts for the site, as well as manage the plug board. You will be in and out of the site a lot, as you'll be broadcasting our glory to other rpgs, resources, and related sites. You must know how to link in both bbcode and html, and how to attach links to images in both html and bbcode.

Last edited by Tsuki on Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:04 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsuki
Admin
Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Staff Wanted!    Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Staff Wanted! EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 9:39 pm

If you've read all of this, and are still interested in joining the Staff here at Luminosity, please fill this form out and send it to me a.s.a.p.

Code:

[b]name;;[/b] what you go by or what like to be called

[b]age;;[/b] be honest, please

[b]info;;[/b] tell us a little bit about yourself. Hobbies, likes, what you do in your spare time, favourite foods -- stuff like that. No physical description or unneccesary content.

[b]position;;[/b] what staff position are you aiming for? Moderator? Advertiser?

[b]activity;;[/b] how active do you think you can be? how often can you come online?

[b]knowledge;;[/b] how many seasons of Sailor Moon have you watched, or how many volumes of the manga have you read?

[b]favourites;;[/b] who is your favourite character in [i]Sailor Moon[/i]? Tell me why.

[b]experiance;;[/b] have you had any other experience as a staff member? If yes, list what you were{mod, admin, etc.} on previous/current sites, and supply names and links{if applicable} to those sites.

[b]reason;;[/b] why do you want to be a staff member here? Why do you think you should get the position?

[b]contact;;[/b] PM, Email, Skype, Chatango name, etc. Just to let you know if you get the position, and, to keep in touch =-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Staff Wanted!    Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Staff Wanted! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Staff Wanted!
Page 1 of 1