Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our little corner of Sailor Moon! Don't be afraid to make yourself at home or ask any questions. If you feel comfortable, take a seat and join us! We'd love to have you <3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» REVAMPED VERSION OF LUMINOSITY
Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 11:54 pm by Tsuki

» Perpetual Twilight [jcink]
Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 6:07 pm by Guest

» Gallifrey Stands
Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 3:37 am by Guest

» Anime Clash aff request
Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 10:39 pm by Guest

» SEASIDE [JCINK]
Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 5:54 pm by Guest

» Playing Games...for SCIENCE! (Open)
Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 2:20 am by Honami Shizumi

» SO EDEN SANK TO GRIEF [jcink] - au sailor moon
Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 2:15 pm by Guest

» SO EDEN SANK TO GRIEF
Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 2:14 pm by Guest

» Flies to the Sweet Necter! Sailor Retipuj Appears! (Usagi, Open)
Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 11:02 pm by Usagi Tsukino

The Leaders of Luminosity...

STAFF SEARCH.
click if interested.
Communicator...
Sailor Teleport...
  1. Your Senshi Duties
  2. Your Setting and Situation
  3. Your Essential Neccesities
  4. Your Canons
  5. Your Cast
  6. Your Everyday Faces
  7. Your Allies and Aquaintances
Rolling Credits...

I, nor do any of our members, guests, or affiliates, own the popular magnificence that is Sailor Moon. All rights to official Sailor Moon characters and all of their series attacks, personalities, and appearances belong to the creative, inspiring mangaka Naoko Takeuchi. All found, engendered, or used images are possessions of their rightful creators and owners. All face-claims belong to their respectful series and series artists. All original characters -- along with their attacks, personalities, and other miscellaneous attributes -- were made and belong to their rightful members of this site, and shall not be stolen for any purpose unless done so by that character's original creator. This forum and basic skin theme is hosted and made by Forumotion. Thanks goes to Tsuki for her creation and breathe of life into Luminosity -- all plots, manifestation of site canons, and most images were found or were made by her for this specific roleplay, and should not be used elsewhere.

Please do not practice larceny, or there will be certain consequences that shall befall you involving a certain sailor senshi and purification, or a certain sailor senshi and life-threatening burns. Thank you for your time. Please enjoy your stay here<3

Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Usagi Tsukino

Usagi Tsukino

Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3 Empty
PostSubject: Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3   Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 8:30 pm

Here is the place for you to chit-chat and fan about your favourite pairings, whether they be canon, fanon, or even crack-ships. Squeel about all the images, gifs, and fanfictions of your ships -- share all of your Sailor Moon romantic reveries and revelations. We'll most likely squeal with you! XD

So... as most of you know... I really love Usagi and Rei<3, even though most of the support is from the anime, seeing as the manga centers more around Rei and Minako as a fanon couple. Here is all my evidence and squishy, heart-felt moments that make me re-adore this pairing every time I acknowledge them.

~

[ Even in the beginning, in their first meeting, Usagi cannot get over how beautiful the shrine maiden is...
even in the manga<3, and on this page, too.]

Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3 Tumblr_m9ucr2aEu31rr8g2vo1_1280
Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3 Tumblr_m9ucr2aEu31rr8g2vo2_1280
Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3 Tumblr_m9ucr2aEu31rr8g2vo3_1280

[ then, they definately fight and bicker a lot, in and out of fuku... but there's always a hidden concern and care for one another... and, Rei truly does come to care for Usagi...]

Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3 Usagirei

Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3 Sarei

"They say the more you argue, the better friends you are.." Does that mean that Usagi and Rei are MORE than friends, since they argue so much? ]

Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3 Reiusagi2Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3 Reiusagi

Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3 Tumblr_mn7txhJgVD1qai1u2o7_250Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3 Tumblr_mn7txhJgVD1qai1u2o8_250Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3 Tumblr_mn7txhJgVD1qai1u2o9_250

[ but when they're not in a quarrel... they're sharing tender moments, either blushing or holding one another...]

Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3 Tumblr_mo1p9joOHN1qai1u2o7_250Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3 Tumblr_mo1p9joOHN1qai1u2o8_250
Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3 Tumblr_mo1p9joOHN1qai1u2o9_r1_250Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3 Tumblr_mo1p9joOHN1qai1u2o10_250

Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3 Tumblr_mt8rciGx5i1ro8ba4o1_500

Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3 Tumblr_mo75jneAJW1qai1u2o10_250Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3 Tumblr_mo75jneAJW1qai1u2o7_250Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3 Tumblr_mo75jneAJW1qai1u2o8_250

Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3 Tumblr_mfz5g8vrfj1ro8ba4o1_400

Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3 Tumblr_mna8jv9Z001qai1u2o3_250Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3 Tumblr_mna8jv9Z001qai1u2o4_250

Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3 Tumblr_mnc5k1g91Q1qai1u2o4_250Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3 Tumblr_mnc5k1g91Q1qai1u2o5_250Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3 Tumblr_mnc5k1g91Q1qai1u2o6_250

[ ..and who could forget this big, heart-wrenching, passionate scene? oh, the feels!<3 ]

Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3 Tumblr_mo7a2cycka1qai1u2o1_250Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3 Tumblr_mo7a2cycka1qai1u2o2_250
Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3 Tumblr_mo7a2cycka1qai1u2o3_250Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3 Tumblr_mo7a2cycka1qai1u2o5_250

[ Their opposing personalities, however clashing, always balance one another out. They foil each other, in everything but their loyality, dedication, and love for one another... even in fuku, if you'll notice the colour-swaps and contradicterary earrings. Here's the wonderful scene from the R Movie, where Rei is encouraging a blushing, yet worried Usagi... and another...and another... ]

Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3 Sailor-Moon-sailor-moon-254601_300_229

Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3 Tumblr_mn84xmX1f41qai1u2o6_250

Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3 Tumblr_me9nwanWRU1r46ugeo1_500

Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3 Tumblr_mn8jm76ocS1qai1u2o7_250Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3 Tumblr_mn8jm76ocS1qai1u2o8_250Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3 Tumblr_mn8jm76ocS1qai1u2o10_250

Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3 Tumblr_mo78dz7Qsj1qai1u2o7_250Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3 Tumblr_mqk6kx5Pom1qai1u2o9_250

[ Rei has admitted in the manga more than once that she is not interested in men, or, in the least, that they're "foolish" and "moronic". Usagi is Rei's best friend -- and that can't be taken so simply, given all these moments, can it? And... if I dare mention, Usagi does seem to have a thing for ravenettes, seeing as her other relationships with both Seiya and Mamouru are anything but ordinary, and seems to question {maybe even unconciously} her sexuality with the arrival and interludes of both Haruka and Seiya...]

Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3 Usagi_and_rei_commission_by_coffeejelly-d5wk9s2

[ All in all, I am DIE HARD for this pairing, and will never stop loving it<33 ]

Please don't be afraid to reply to this and share your own OTPs and whatnot!~
Back to top Go down

Love, Passion, Romance, and Dreams... <3
Page 1 of 1