Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our little corner of Sailor Moon! Don't be afraid to make yourself at home or ask any questions. If you feel comfortable, take a seat and join us! We'd love to have you <3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» REVAMPED VERSION OF LUMINOSITY
It Ends Here (Luke) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 11:54 pm by Tsuki

» Perpetual Twilight [jcink]
It Ends Here (Luke) EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 6:07 pm by Guest

» Gallifrey Stands
It Ends Here (Luke) EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 3:37 am by Guest

» Anime Clash aff request
It Ends Here (Luke) EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 10:39 pm by Guest

» SEASIDE [JCINK]
It Ends Here (Luke) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 5:54 pm by Guest

» Playing Games...for SCIENCE! (Open)
It Ends Here (Luke) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 2:20 am by Honami Shizumi

» SO EDEN SANK TO GRIEF [jcink] - au sailor moon
It Ends Here (Luke) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 2:15 pm by Guest

» SO EDEN SANK TO GRIEF
It Ends Here (Luke) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 2:14 pm by Guest

» Flies to the Sweet Necter! Sailor Retipuj Appears! (Usagi, Open)
It Ends Here (Luke) EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 11:02 pm by Usagi Tsukino

The Leaders of Luminosity...

STAFF SEARCH.
click if interested.
Communicator...
Sailor Teleport...
  1. Your Senshi Duties
  2. Your Setting and Situation
  3. Your Essential Neccesities
  4. Your Canons
  5. Your Cast
  6. Your Everyday Faces
  7. Your Allies and Aquaintances
Rolling Credits...

I, nor do any of our members, guests, or affiliates, own the popular magnificence that is Sailor Moon. All rights to official Sailor Moon characters and all of their series attacks, personalities, and appearances belong to the creative, inspiring mangaka Naoko Takeuchi. All found, engendered, or used images are possessions of their rightful creators and owners. All face-claims belong to their respectful series and series artists. All original characters -- along with their attacks, personalities, and other miscellaneous attributes -- were made and belong to their rightful members of this site, and shall not be stolen for any purpose unless done so by that character's original creator. This forum and basic skin theme is hosted and made by Forumotion. Thanks goes to Tsuki for her creation and breathe of life into Luminosity -- all plots, manifestation of site canons, and most images were found or were made by her for this specific roleplay, and should not be used elsewhere.

Please do not practice larceny, or there will be certain consequences that shall befall you involving a certain sailor senshi and purification, or a certain sailor senshi and life-threatening burns. Thank you for your time. Please enjoy your stay here<3

It Ends Here (Luke)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Natalie Wolfe

Natalie Wolfe

It Ends Here (Luke) Empty
PostSubject: It Ends Here (Luke)   It Ends Here (Luke) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 5:36 am

Laughter could be heard from a rather rowdy bar that night. Light shined brilliantly down on the darkened road, illuminating the pale sidewalk, street signs still changing to allow people to walk, and then for cars to go through. It was relatively calm on the streets tonight, it was rather chilly. Though it was clear, the moon in it's waxing phase. The stars glittered in their places, dancing around the moon.

Taking a peer into the bar, many of the customers were surrounding some rather small high-school students. One of them just happened to be Natalie. In fact, the others were her band members. They had done a gig tonight and were spending some time and relaxing with their fans. They were just a temporary, local band, but Natalie had high hopes. Yet the raven-haired vocalist was feeling a bit off this night. Tonight, was a sensitive night for her. This was the night she fell into an alcohol-induced coma. She was fine around pubs, but she never drank. Not anymore.

"Natalie, take a sip!!" A man near her offered. She weakly smiled and shook her head. "I don't drink.. Besides I'm underage.."

"A sip won't hurt!" A woman nearby backed up. A few others grunted in agreement as they sipped their drinks. Natalie frowned a bit.

"Hey, back off everyone. She said no." Her drummer spoke up as she sipped her own drink. The drummer was probably one of her favorite members, she was always like a big sister to her. Natalie stood from her stool, however, and slid her guitar on her back. Her drummer frowned. "Aw come on, don't leave yet, the night is still young! I'll make sure they leave you alone!" Her friend pleaded. Natalie smiled at her. "Nah, I go homework to do anyway. Besides, it's a little crowded and I'm tired. See you all later!" She said as she smiled and waved, walking out the door, the smile turning upside down as she looked up at the dark sky, before turning and heading down the street.

Natalie stopped a little ways away from the bar, on a bridge that linked two sides of the road together with a small creek shimmering under it in the pale light. She smiled as she saw it. It was a chilly night, but it felt pleasant.. Maybe she wouldn't go home, not yet. Placing her hands on the cool, stone railings, she lifted herself up and swung her legs over the side, as if she was about to jump into the water below. She breathed in deep the cool, crisp air, finally allowing herself to reflect on that night nearly three years ago. Natalie shook her head. No, this wasn't something she should think about. This was no time for self-pity.. With a sigh, Natalie took her guitar from her shoulder. Laying it along her lap, she began to tune it, hoping the weather wouldn't damage it..

Natalie stroked the strings, listening to the hum it gave off. Excellent, it was in the tune she needed. Her bad was working on a new song.. Why not work on it? She found song-writing and singing rather relaxing, so.. Why not? She had bits and pieces of it. Natalie set the wooden instrument aside and took out a pen and paper, scribbling along it, squinting her eyes.

Finally, after a good while, Natalie had something down on paper. Now she just needed to adjust it to music, and again when she was with her band members. Once again she picked up her string instrument and sprawled it across her lap. She began to move her fingers along it accordingly as she started;

"She sits in her corner... Singing herself, to sleep..
Wrapped in all of the promises, that no one seems to keep..
She no longer, cries to herself.. No tears left to wash away..
Just diaries of empty pages, feelings gone astray..!
But she will sing..
'Til everything burns. And everyone screams.
Burning their lies, burning my dreams..
All of this hate.. And all of this pain,
I'll burn it all down, as my anger reigns.
'Til everything burns."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Peterson

Lucas Peterson

PostSubject: Re: It Ends Here (Luke)   It Ends Here (Luke) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 6:01 am

Luke took in a deep breath of fresh air, he let it out with a sigh. He just had to have gotten out of that house. He loved his family, but some times he just had have his own space. No amount of reading or writing could sometimes distract him from his brothers blabbering mouth. He walked at a relaxed pace, hands in his coat pockets as he glanced up at the night sky. He loved nights like this. They always gave him many ideas, of course him without his note book. It was something about the moon that enchanted him sometimes.

Luke dragged his attention back to where he was going, which was. . .He had no idea. Something just possessed him to grab his coat and leave in a rush. He had considered taking his sword with him, but sense it was such a quiet night he didn't think he'd really need it. He figured their was no harm in wondering around for a bit and enjoying the night life before facing home again. He glanced at the few people that passed him by on the side walk, enjoying the chilled air.

He soon came to a small bridge arcing over a clear running creek. Glancing down over the side he smiled a bit to himself, wondering how cold that water must be. He paused for a moment as a sweet voice reached his ears. Looking up he was greeting to the sight of a girl, seeming to enjoy herself as she strummed her guitar and sang softly, the wind picking up her words and carrying them off to another place. Luke smile grew even more. This girl was amazing! Music wise, he wasn't so sure about her personality yet. Though he was about to find out. He made his way over to her, politely listening until she reached the end of her song. He slipped his hands out of his pockets and clapped.

"That was great! You really have a talent."
Back to top Go down
Natalie Wolfe

Natalie Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: It Ends Here (Luke)   It Ends Here (Luke) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 7:38 pm

Natalie smiled a bit as she sang. Even if it was about burning everything and, depression, abandonment.. That wasn't the point. The point was, was that she was in her element. Music was something Natalie enjoyed, and enjoyed spreading it to others that also enjoyed music. Enjoying it yet? ((OOC: Lmao sorry couldn't help that. XD)) Her legs were crossed upon the stones so the guitar could be shifted on her lap comfortably. Her black, knee-length dress dropped between her legs to cover anything that could have been flashed, but it was also dark on an almost empty street.. Ah well, it made her feel more comfortable. Not that Natalie truly cared, as long as none came to try and do anything.

At parts, Natalie began to get louder. One because, well it was how she imagined to the song to play out. Secondly was because, every once and awhile it felt comforting to sing out. Relieving stress, similar to how people screamed when stressed. She was just quirky like that, and Natalie didn't care. Well, did, but mainly didn't. She knew she was a misfit, and yeah, sometimes it hurt, but she still had people that accepted her, and that was all she needed. For awhile, anyway. So singing out made her odd? No no, there was much more to her than that. Not enough time to cover it however.

A few minutes later, and Natalie's song drew to an end. She huffed a bit, feeling a little out of breath but nothing she wasn't familiar with. Singing was a passion and she loved every thing that came with it. Dry throat, loss of breath, dehydration.. All that wonderful stuff. Suddenly a voice came from behind her, accompanied by clapping. She jumped, nearly losing grip of her instrument. sh swiveled around to see a boy, maybe around her age somewhere, standing there as he complimented her.

"You scared me..!! Don't you know better than to sneak up on people when they are on a bridge?!" She huffed at him before running a hand through her dark hair. She gave him a lopsided smile. "Thanks.. The name's Natalie." She said as she swung back over to the path of the bridge, placing her guitar over her shoulder before outstretching her hand to shake his.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Peterson

Lucas Peterson

PostSubject: Re: It Ends Here (Luke)   It Ends Here (Luke) EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 2:21 am

Luke nearly jumped as much as she did. "S-Sorry! I didn't mean too!" Luke nearly jumped as much as she did.He never thought of himself as a stealthy guy. Being 6'1 and pretty clumsy on his good days, Luke was never really one to not be noticed. Now he felt bad, the girl nearly dropped her guitar int he creek for crying out loud.

"My names Luke. . ." He took her hand for a brief shake. "Sorry, again, for scaring you. I really didn't mean too." He explained, slipping his hands back in his pockets to protect them from the chill.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Wolfe

Natalie Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: It Ends Here (Luke)   It Ends Here (Luke) EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 3:16 am

Natalie never was one to be shy. She gave the boy a rather warm smile, but she had to say she was a little mesmerized at his height.. She was rather tall for a girl, but he beat her hands down. Then again, he wasn't a girl, now was he? Unless he was transsexual. Anyway.. She kind of chuckled, seeing him be surprised just as much as she was. What a bundle of nerves. Ah well, it was cute and made her laugh. "Ah don't worry about it, just give a girl a fair warning next time, okay?" She told him as she laughed a bit more under her breath.

Her hand felt his warmth for a moment before going back to being cold. Well it was chilly after all.. Of course her hands were cold, she didn't have pockets like him. Though she didn't truly mind their temperature. "Nice to meet you Luke. What brings you around here?" She asked him, trying to make friendly conversation, somehow..

Natalie sighed a bit. "When I say don't worry about it, don't worry about it. Okay??"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Peterson

Lucas Peterson

PostSubject: Re: It Ends Here (Luke)   It Ends Here (Luke) EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 3:24 am

Luke shrugged, glancing up at the night sky. "Oh, I was just walking around. Then I heard you. How long have you been. . .ya know, doing your music thing?" The sentence fell away from him when he couldn't think of the right words. Ah, well. He turned his shining eyes back to the girl in front of him. He rocked back on his feet a bit as He looked her over, not that he was checking her out or anything, just taking in her style.

She seemed like a cool spirit, He liked that. Shy girls were cute, but he liked that he didn't seem to be intimidating to someone. Maybe they could be friends in the future! Maybe even collaborate on a song or two someday! Now Luke was getting way ahead of himself. . .He just really liked music.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Wolfe

Natalie Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: It Ends Here (Luke)   It Ends Here (Luke) EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 1:57 am

Natalie blinked a bit, allowing her hand to drop to her side as she listened to him speak. His reason was a bit lame, but she's heard worse excuses. "Singing? Mm.. I'd say.. About five years. Never was really allowed to make much noise.. Now I just don't care." She smiled at him. She wasn't lying, either. She had always loved singing, but her parents', they didn't like the noise, but ever since the night her father got fired because of her, and they just, stopped everything, she did as she pleased. She still doesn't care, and neither do they. Now Natalie just sang to show them up, to show them she could be something, make them feel bad for how they acted.. She was just a kid, what did they want from her? She shook her head a bit, knocking those thoughts out of her head. This wasn't the time. Looking up at Luke, whom was rocking back and forth on his feet, she saw him looking her over. She couldn't help but give him a smirk as she lifted an eyebrow.

"See something you like?" She teased as she placed her hands on her hips while sticking it out a bit to the left as she shifted her weight to that side. She was teasing of course, and thought his reaction would be funny. Natalie enjoyed kidding around with others, it was a part of the reason she had so many male acquaintances. Or, so she assumed it was, otherwise she had no flaming clue..
Back to top Go down
Lucas Peterson

Lucas Peterson

PostSubject: Re: It Ends Here (Luke)   It Ends Here (Luke) EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 2:24 am

"Wha- No! I mean- I was just. uh." Luke stammered, he didn't want her to get the wrong idea. Gosh what was he thinking? A random dude walking up to her claiming he had an interest in music? She'd probably heard that a million times over. He stopped rocking. He didn't really have anyway to explain himself. "I. . .I really like music too." He blurted out instead. "I. . .yeeeah..." His face feel when he realized how lame he was sounding. He took a deep breath.

"I was in a band too." Like that helped any. "I mean, back in America. Thats where I'm from. You probably guessed that by now." By this point, He had accepted the fact of how badly he was crashing and burning. He glanced up as he thought about said band. He missed them a lot. Harry, the drummer, also his best friend. Robin, who played the keyboard and pretty much anything else the band needed for a song. with her wild blue hair, she never really did fit into the rest of the bands image. Luke thought about giving Natalie their website, but didn't want to...ya know, come on to strong. More then he probably already was.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Wolfe

Natalie Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: It Ends Here (Luke)   It Ends Here (Luke) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 7:46 pm

Natalie watched as Luke began to squirm. Figuratively, of course. She had gotten him flustered, and watching him made the edges of her lips twitch up. She tried to keep her cool for a bit longer so she could keep watching him, but she just didn't have that much self-control. She busted into a big laughing fit. "Luke, relax, I'm just playing!" She stammered before laughing some more. She couldn't help it, it was funny! Of course she wasn't teasing him in a mean way, it was just what she did.

Finally the young musician calmed herself, wrapping her right arm around the lower part of her belly, looping it to her left hip as she held both hands there. She still had a grin on her face as she chuckled again at his next statement. "I could have guessed that one.. Many people like music ya' know?" The grin turned a little on the smug side, still lightly teasing him. She hadn't met one person that didn't like music, at least so some degree.

Natalie tilted her head, her dark hair swishing to the side as she heard he too was in a band. From America. She had no clue! He spoke Japanese well. ((OOC: Assuming they are. xD)) As cool as she thought that was, his distant gaze made her smile turn upside down. She leaned against the cement railing she had previously been sitting on. "Huh.. It, must be lonely hmm..? I'm just, guessing of course, but my band members are the closest friends I have, they're better than my family.. I couldn't imagine being so far from them.."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Peterson

Lucas Peterson

PostSubject: Re: It Ends Here (Luke)   It Ends Here (Luke) EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 3:48 am

Luke wasn't sure how to react when she first started laughing, It did help him relax with the hope that she didn't think he was a total weirdo now. He watched the surprised look wash over her face when he said he was from America, He didn't think it was that hard to figure out.
"Yeah...I guess so." He shrugged, thinking of his band mates again. "There's always the internet and junk, video chat and all that." He glanced down, waving his hand up as he talked. Returning it to his pocket he sighed. "Its not the same though...I mean I still have my brother. He isn't really in the band, but he did help a lot back stage. So I'm not a total loner." He smiled a bit at that encouraging thought. "he's not that into music though...I have to twist is arm sometimes just to get him to sing with me. Can't see why though, I mean we sound the same so its not like he can't sing." He rambled. In mid sentence he realized this was really the first person, and possible friend, he's walked up to in Japan. No introductions made by teachers or adults. He mentally gave himself a pat on the back for not screwing things up too badly. He was still getting a hang of the whole second language, but thankfully, stuff like this came pretty easy to him. It didn't take long for him to get an understanding.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Wolfe

Natalie Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: It Ends Here (Luke)   It Ends Here (Luke) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 5:34 pm

Natalie looked at Lucas as he began to open up to her. He told her that of course there were still options to remain in contact, but even as he said it she knew it wasn't the same. Nothing could replace having your friends in your presence. Another breeze passed by, sending her hair and outfit flowing with it. It chilled her already cold skin, and suppressed a shiver. It must be getting later, because it seemed to be getting colder.. Not that she would show that or tell anyone that. A little chill never killed anyone. ..Okay that's a lie, but it wouldn't kill her, that's for sure.

"Maybe so, but a backstage member and a brother no less, isn't the same as a friend.. After all there are things you can't tell family members that you can tell friends." A brief, curious thought crossed her mind as to why they would sound the same.. Though she shrugged it off. It wasn't her place to ask, nor her business.

Natalie, though her exterior remained as a tough outlook, felt pity for him.. Again she couldn't imagine her life without her band members.. She wished she could do something, but it wasn't like she had the money to send him back to America, nor his family. With that of course she didn't have enough to send his members here either... What a conflict.

Then the girl had a brilliant idea, and she turned as she rummaged through her guitar case. "So, I've been working on that song you just heard for awhile now.. The second verse, after the chorus, it just doesn't sound right. I mean I can hit the notes, it just, sounds wrong. So.." Turning with a smile on her face, she tossed him a folded piece of paper before swinging herself up on the rail, crossing her legs as she placed the instrument back upon her lap. "Help me out, 'kay? I assume since you and your brother sing that you can read notes. Start at the second verse, I'll lead you in." She gave him little time for response as she began to strum the notes. Of course, whether he actually began to sing or not, well that was his choice. With high hopes he would, she looked up at him when it was time for him to start.

((OOC: lyrics here. She's talking about when it is the first time just being Ben Moody, 'walking through life unnoticed' section. o-o He doesn't have to, Natalie is just pushy btw. XD))
Back to top Go down
Lucas Peterson

Lucas Peterson

PostSubject: Re: It Ends Here (Luke)   It Ends Here (Luke) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:38 am

"Oh...I guess." Luke's smile faded a bit, he once again forgot not everyone was as close to their siblings as he was. There was no one he trusted more then Daniel. He didn't like to sound so sappy about it, but Daniel really just his greatest friend.

Lukes face lit up when she mentioned music. Of course he was always willing to help he skimmed over the lyrics and found the second verse. His eyes followed the notes until his opening came. At first there was a small burst of nerves. What if she didn't like his voice? What if this song wasn't in his range? ew. Then he'd have to make a harmony on the fly. He could do that He just didn't like doing that without some practice with the song and- oh wait he was supposed to be singing.

He took a deep breath and began to sing. He kept the words soft and light for a few moments, but once he started to get a feel for the tune, he became more confident and let the words flow. The music seemed to relax him and bring a smile to his lips. He glanced up at Natalie to see if she was feeling the same magic too.

((OOC: Just a reminder that this is what his voice sounds like. Smile here ))
Back to top Go down
Natalie Wolfe

Natalie Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: It Ends Here (Luke)   It Ends Here (Luke) EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 4:20 pm

Natalie did notice the smile that faded slightly from his face, but, she did nothing to cease it and make it appear again. Well, it was true.. Then again though she didn't have brothers or sisters, so maybe she was speaking out of line.. Momentarily she bit her lip, and thought about apologizing, but she hadn't done anything wrong, right? It wasn't like she had made him cry. No, she was right, she didn't have to be sorry! That's all there was to it.

Strumming along still, she watched him stare at the paper. He seemed to either really be focused, confused, or lost in his own little world. She felt tempted to stop for a moment and whap him on the head for not paying attention to her cue, but then also thought it was a rather dumb cue.. Maybe she should have spoken up when it was time. Or maybe he lied about the whole music thing, and really just used it as an excuse to talk to her.

Just before she had more time to ponder such options, he opened his mouth, and sure as sugar showed her up. As he began to sing the lyrics on the page, extremely well for just now viewing it may she add, a smile began to spread on her lips, smiling back at him. He was good! Better than she thought he would have been, since many can claim to be in a band and still not be any good.. The thought of those bands made her shiver.. He was different though, she could tell he really cared for music, that he took it seriously..

Even when the verse was supposed to come to an end, Natalie didn't stop playing. Instead she began to sing the second chorus, and hoped he joined in with her. She was liking how this was sounding, it sounded like.. It fit, having a male sing that part.. She wasn't a male though, so of course there was a conflict.. Which may prove to be an issue, for it wasn't long before they had another gig.. Forgetting that for now, she merely continued on with the music.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Peterson

Lucas Peterson

PostSubject: Re: It Ends Here (Luke)   It Ends Here (Luke) EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 5:26 am

Lukes voice faded a bit when the verse ended. Unsure if he should continue, He glanced up and smiled a bit when she picked up the verse. He sang along as well, watching her for a moment. She seemed to be enjoying it also. He decided he liked the sound of their voice together.  Something about them just....clicked.

He took a deep breath once the song ended. "That was great!" He grinned, handing the sheet music back to her.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Wolfe

Natalie Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: It Ends Here (Luke)   It Ends Here (Luke) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:23 pm

Natalie smiled as he got the hint to continue on, and she made sure she wasn't overpowering him or anything so both of them could be heard. With the sound of both of them Natalie felt like this song was, complete, like a piece fell where it was supposed to. That was it! It needed to be a duet! No wonder it sounded wrong, she couldn't go that low, and it was hard to find a male that could go that high. Why was she so stupid!!

When the song ended, she grabbed the instrument by the neck and hopped on off the stone rail as she gave him a small push.

"Luke that was amazing!" She still had a smile plastered on her face, clearly pumped by the music they just made together. Though then a thought flashed across her mind. This song was needed to be performed, she had a gig coming up soon and had promised she'd make a new song, and the guys in her band couldn't sing, and even if they could she doubted she could settle with what she just heard. An idea brewed then and her smile turned into a slight smirk. She shook her head and didn't take the paper back from him when he held it to her. "So, I need to perform this song kinda soon. Not like, tomorrow or anything but you know.. Anyway. I clearly can't do this alone.." Her smirk got wider. "So, sing it with me. Hell if I can get a male singer the popularity could go through the roof, especially duets, they seem to be a big thing.Are you gettin' what I'm saying?" She asked, leaning the wooden instrument back on the stone as she too leaned on it, her rump placed on the edge as she crossed her legs, palms on the cool surface as she awaited his reply.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Peterson

Lucas Peterson

PostSubject: Re: It Ends Here (Luke)   It Ends Here (Luke) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:59 pm

Luke couldn't believe what she was saying. She wanted to preform? With him? So soon? Normally their was an audition period, well I guess he did just kinda auditioned.

"Urh..." He thought, of course his old band popped in his head. Breaking the Silence was done...or at least on hold. At least publicly. It was complicated. They were still figuring things out. The main point was, was Luke ready to preform without his band just yet? He'd gotten so used to the flow and energy they gave on stage. Also, from the sounds of it, This girl had other band mates. Also, Luke had to settle for not being the lead singer and going right back down to newbie. THAT would be one heck of a change.

Though...they sounded pretty good together...and he would have to start back up in the habit again sometime, he couldn't stay away from the stage for long.

"Sure." he said finally, smile returning. "I'd love to preform with you, if you'll have me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It Ends Here (Luke)   It Ends Here (Luke) Empty

Back to top Go down

It Ends Here (Luke)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ...and we learn to accept the bad with the good. {Tokyo} :: Downtown Tokyo-
Jump to: