Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our little corner of Sailor Moon! Don't be afraid to make yourself at home or ask any questions. If you feel comfortable, take a seat and join us! We'd love to have you <3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» REVAMPED VERSION OF LUMINOSITY
Peorth's Plotage EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 11:54 pm by Tsuki

» Perpetual Twilight [jcink]
Peorth's Plotage EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 6:07 pm by Guest

» Gallifrey Stands
Peorth's Plotage EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 3:37 am by Guest

» Anime Clash aff request
Peorth's Plotage EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 10:39 pm by Guest

» SEASIDE [JCINK]
Peorth's Plotage EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 5:54 pm by Guest

» Playing Games...for SCIENCE! (Open)
Peorth's Plotage EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 2:20 am by Honami Shizumi

» SO EDEN SANK TO GRIEF [jcink] - au sailor moon
Peorth's Plotage EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 2:15 pm by Guest

» SO EDEN SANK TO GRIEF
Peorth's Plotage EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 2:14 pm by Guest

» Flies to the Sweet Necter! Sailor Retipuj Appears! (Usagi, Open)
Peorth's Plotage EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 11:02 pm by Usagi Tsukino

The Leaders of Luminosity...

STAFF SEARCH.
click if interested.
Communicator...
Sailor Teleport...
  1. Your Senshi Duties
  2. Your Setting and Situation
  3. Your Essential Neccesities
  4. Your Canons
  5. Your Cast
  6. Your Everyday Faces
  7. Your Allies and Aquaintances
Rolling Credits...

I, nor do any of our members, guests, or affiliates, own the popular magnificence that is Sailor Moon. All rights to official Sailor Moon characters and all of their series attacks, personalities, and appearances belong to the creative, inspiring mangaka Naoko Takeuchi. All found, engendered, or used images are possessions of their rightful creators and owners. All face-claims belong to their respectful series and series artists. All original characters -- along with their attacks, personalities, and other miscellaneous attributes -- were made and belong to their rightful members of this site, and shall not be stolen for any purpose unless done so by that character's original creator. This forum and basic skin theme is hosted and made by Forumotion. Thanks goes to Tsuki for her creation and breathe of life into Luminosity -- all plots, manifestation of site canons, and most images were found or were made by her for this specific roleplay, and should not be used elsewhere.

Please do not practice larceny, or there will be certain consequences that shall befall you involving a certain sailor senshi and purification, or a certain sailor senshi and life-threatening burns. Thank you for your time. Please enjoy your stay here<3

Peorth's Plotage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Honami Shizumi

Honami Shizumi

Peorth's Plotage Empty
PostSubject: Peorth's Plotage   Peorth's Plotage EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:26 am

This is my Plot Page for my character(s) that I have at the moment. More character will be added as I think of them ^_^

Honami Shizumi

Constellation Senshi

Honami thinks that the senshi are a publicity stunt, or just urban legend. But she's a senshi herself. She's very straight and to the point, doesn't handle weirdness well. Even when she awakens as a senshi she will probably not use her powers much.

Plot Ideas
An Awakening Plot.
Overcome her phobia of water
Fight Evil!

Nariko Kurosawa

Dark Senshi

Nariko is a Sailor Retipuj, thus is the daughter of Sailor Jupiter from the future, who was corrupted by Chaos and is working for the bad guys. She is an accomplished chef/cook, just like her mother. Nariko is quick thinking, acts like a tough girl, but secretly likes cute things. She also has a nasty temper on a very long fuse, and she can explode without much, or no warning.

She uses her cooking for evil plots and, like her mother, has electric/lightning powers. Though she had dark powers which allow her to manipulate peoples emotions

Plot Ideas

Fight the Senshi
Use her cooking for Evil
To find the Rainbow Persona Flower

Etain Adair

Civilian/Private Investigator

Etain is confident and outgoing when dealing with clients and suspects. But in private she is quiet and withdrawn, and suffers from depression, which she has since she was a child. Even now she's prone to bouts of depression and hyperness, though she tries to control the mood swings. She's a PI, taking odd jobs to pay the bills. But she's also searching for a murderer. The murderer killed the love of her life, Noemi, and she found out there were other deaths similar to Noemi's around the country. Her goal is to bring the murderer down.

Plot Ideas

Help people
Find clues to who the murderer is
Find and bring the murderer down/in
Maybe find someone who can help her get over Noemi's dead

That's all for now! ^_^ If you want to plot, let us know! ^_^

Last edited by Honami Shizumi on Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://sm-luminosity.forumotion.com/t60-honami-shizumi-sailor-ve
Ami (Retired)

Ami (Retired)

Peorth's Plotage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peorth's Plotage   Peorth's Plotage EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 1:30 pm

Hm.. well I see that she has a thread in which she's looking for a costume right now. My character Homura is a collector of costumes himself and would probably be the sort to go out searching for more on any given day. You can find his profile here for perusing at your leisure. In addition I'm planning another constellation senshi who will be super-nervous about using her powers because they might hurt someone. Might be interesting for them to interact. Let me know! Also as you can tell by this post I also write for Ami/Mercury, so that's an option too.
Back to top Go down
Honami Shizumi

Honami Shizumi

Peorth's Plotage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peorth's Plotage   Peorth's Plotage EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 1:14 am

Feel free to join in the costume thread. And since Honami doesn't really like clothes shopping, maybe Homura could take/drag her clothes shopping? I see that he's also afraid of water, which could be one thing they connect on and get them talking. And Nervous Senshi and Meh Senshi interacting would be fun to do. Would Nervous start already awakened? Or would there be an awakening thread? Maybe Honami and Ami could meet(after Nami has awakened) in senshi form while chasing the same youma? And afterwards, they talk and Ami tries to convince Honami to trying to use her powers more? Honami won't use her powers because she doesn't believe in them, even though she's a senshi. So she'd get up close and personal with a youma and punch them until they go poof(subconsciously using her powers, but she doesn't know that).

Let us know if/when you want to thread.
Back to top Go down
Ami (Retired)

Ami (Retired)

Peorth's Plotage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peorth's Plotage   Peorth's Plotage EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 2:13 pm

Homura is a polite enough person to usually avoid just dragging someone off to go shopping, but this is costumes being discussed. That changes things dramatically and he'd be very enthusiastic about going in to find something really adorable. Maybe even get so caught up in it that he insists on getting Nami to try on something cute too. He's super proud about being the "Cutest Girl in the World", so he wouldn't mind some of that rubbing off on others. If we could find some way of mixing in their mutual distaste for water of varying amounts, that would be helpful and potentially condusive to something more like a friendship.

Nevous/Miyu is going to probably start off not yet awakened as she's so low on self confidence that she just accepts the rough life she has. Which involves a mother who never wanted a child and constantly berates her for ruining her life and figure, while making her work in the family business (a small pachinko parlor) with no pay. Fun stuff like that. She'll have had one good friend who suddenly got into an accident and wasted away, so even more angst. It would be kind of fun if Meh Senshi was the nearest one when a youma is on the loose and threatening Nervous. Since even when she transforms Miyu is terrified of hurting others, since she has area effect lava powers.
Back to top Go down
Honami Shizumi

Honami Shizumi

Peorth's Plotage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peorth's Plotage   Peorth's Plotage EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 12:42 am

And Nami would go along as she doesn't like being rude, but also in the hope of learning about clothes shopping from Homura. Nami would be embarrassed to try cute things on(she doesn't see herself as the cute type), but she'd think if Homura(who's the expert) says she should, then she would try it. Nami is looking for a swimming costume as well as general clothes shopping, so maybe he spots her looking at them and hears her complaining about swimming? Then they talk about swimming, water and clothes?

Angst and Drama is always good. That sounds like a good idea. Meh/Nami goes to jump in to save Miyu, only for Miyu to awaken. And afterwards the two of them talk about what's happening to the best of their knowledge.

Now, I just need to think of how Nami awakens. Well, I have an idea, I just need to figure out how to implement it.
Back to top Go down
Haruka (Retired)

Haruka (Retired)

Peorth's Plotage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peorth's Plotage   Peorth's Plotage EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 3:18 am

TEMPERS something tells me Nariko and Kiara will be at each others throats constantly. I mean you could just look at Kiara Cross eyed and she would go off.

Back to top Go down
Nariko Kurosawa

Nariko Kurosawa

Peorth's Plotage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peorth's Plotage   Peorth's Plotage EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 3:54 am

XD Now that would be an interesting meeting. Especially since they're both Dark Senshi. It takes a lot for Nariko to explode, but when she does, you'd better run. Because if she got her hands on you, it would take several people to pull her off you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Peorth's Plotage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peorth's Plotage   Peorth's Plotage Empty

Back to top Go down

Peorth's Plotage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: But, that's life... :: Plots and Plans-
Jump to: