Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our little corner of Sailor Moon! Don't be afraid to make yourself at home or ask any questions. If you feel comfortable, take a seat and join us! We'd love to have you <3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» REVAMPED VERSION OF LUMINOSITY
Boredom (Open) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 11:54 pm by Tsuki

» Perpetual Twilight [jcink]
Boredom (Open) EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 6:07 pm by Guest

» Gallifrey Stands
Boredom (Open) EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 3:37 am by Guest

» Anime Clash aff request
Boredom (Open) EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 10:39 pm by Guest

» SEASIDE [JCINK]
Boredom (Open) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 5:54 pm by Guest

» Playing Games...for SCIENCE! (Open)
Boredom (Open) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 2:20 am by Honami Shizumi

» SO EDEN SANK TO GRIEF [jcink] - au sailor moon
Boredom (Open) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 2:15 pm by Guest

» SO EDEN SANK TO GRIEF
Boredom (Open) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 2:14 pm by Guest

» Flies to the Sweet Necter! Sailor Retipuj Appears! (Usagi, Open)
Boredom (Open) EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 11:02 pm by Usagi Tsukino

The Leaders of Luminosity...

STAFF SEARCH.
click if interested.
Communicator...
Sailor Teleport...
  1. Your Senshi Duties
  2. Your Setting and Situation
  3. Your Essential Neccesities
  4. Your Canons
  5. Your Cast
  6. Your Everyday Faces
  7. Your Allies and Aquaintances
Rolling Credits...

I, nor do any of our members, guests, or affiliates, own the popular magnificence that is Sailor Moon. All rights to official Sailor Moon characters and all of their series attacks, personalities, and appearances belong to the creative, inspiring mangaka Naoko Takeuchi. All found, engendered, or used images are possessions of their rightful creators and owners. All face-claims belong to their respectful series and series artists. All original characters -- along with their attacks, personalities, and other miscellaneous attributes -- were made and belong to their rightful members of this site, and shall not be stolen for any purpose unless done so by that character's original creator. This forum and basic skin theme is hosted and made by Forumotion. Thanks goes to Tsuki for her creation and breathe of life into Luminosity -- all plots, manifestation of site canons, and most images were found or were made by her for this specific roleplay, and should not be used elsewhere.

Please do not practice larceny, or there will be certain consequences that shall befall you involving a certain sailor senshi and purification, or a certain sailor senshi and life-threatening burns. Thank you for your time. Please enjoy your stay here<3

Boredom (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nariko Kurosawa

Nariko Kurosawa

Boredom (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Boredom (Open)   Boredom (Open) EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 1:48 am

The sun was bright, its rays warming the earth below as a breeze blew across the playgrounds and between the school buildings of Juuban High, taking the edge of the suns heat. The cheers of the students having PE lessons at that moment echoed across the empty grounds towards the buildings, reaching the lessons that were happening at that moment. Those sounds were more interesting to some of the students that the voice of their teacher.

Looking out the window, Nariko Kurosawa sighed. For the thousandth time she wondered why she was here, actually sitting in a lesson. She had a job to do. Well, three jobs. One was to find the Rainbow Persona Flower for Queen Nyx. The second was to destroy the Senshi, and finally was to run her restaurant. Though technically they were all one job, as the last two would help with the first. But her restaurant was also the only way she ate and kept a roof over her head. And, technically, they weren't her restaurant nor her house.

She sighed again and flinched as she heard the teacher grow silent. She slowly turned and looked at him. 'If my lesson is so boring, Miss Kurosawa, then perhaps you should read the next part.' Nariko nodded and stood. She picked up the book and began reading from where the teacher had stopped. She had heard where he had finished, but she hadn't been listening. After several moments of listening to her reading in an obviously deliberate monotone, the teacher told her to sit. She nodded and did as she was told, instantly looking out the window again as the next student was chosen to read.

I must remember why I'm here, she thought to herself as she looked over the class. At this time the Senshi are about my age. They go to school. So I have to as well. She scratched her shoulder length pink hair. Though of course, I don't know who the Senshi are when they're at school.

The bell for the end of the lesson went and everyone packed away their things in their bags and stood, before they started filing out of the room. Nariko stretched before she stood, waiting for most of the class to leave, so she wasn't crushed. Walking out into the relatively empty hallway, she casually slung her bag over her shoulder, feeling it hit someone. She quickly turned, her green eyes wide in shock. 'Sorry!' she said. 'I should have paid more attention.'
Back to top Go down

Boredom (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Open)   Boredom (Open) EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 4:55 pm

((OOC: I'm going to assume this is English. XDD If not I'll change my post))

School, another boring day, another boring lesson.. Things seemed to be awfully calm around here in Japan lately, and wondered if maybe their job was, well temporarily done. Rei had warned her, if not all, the senshi about a threat she could sense around, but wondered if their Priestess friend was wrong this time? After all, she hadn't had a bit of trouble, and it didn't seem like the other senshi were either. It wasn't that she didn't trust Rei, but Rei could be overly cautious sometimes. Though she was still a good friend.

Makoto, as she sat within her language course, balanced a pencil on the top of her lip, puckering them out to hold it there. Though still better at school than one of her best friends Usagi, she still, well didn't like to study like another one of her friends, Ami, despite the aqua-haired girl's efforts to form study groups. Even Rei, who doesn't attend this school, seemed to be only on par with Ami with her grades, Ami still coming out first of course.

The brunette didn't flinch when the teacher drew silent, though she did spare him a glance, but it wasn't her his gaze was directed to, hallelujah. Instead, he addressed a girl, assumingly by her last name, and asked her to read. Heh, so she wasn't the only one not paying attention. It made the edges of her lips twitch into a smile, but the pencil fell and rolled on her desk. She made a slight pouty face at it before placing her chin in her palm, actually listening for once. Mm, maybe slightly more than once.. She still had her friend Ami to fall back on to help her if needed, knowing she would swim at the opportunity to study more. She chuckled a little at her own pun.

Before Makoto knew it, a shadow overdrew her light, and she peered up to see the teacher. What did he want/ Was it her turn now? Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the chair on both sides of her, was empty. Furrowing her brows, she turned and looked around. Everyone was gone.. The last student just leaving.. Without him having to say a word she threw him a sheepish smile as she got up, and quickly hurried after her, only to get whapped in the arm with her bag. Had she been shorter, it would have hit her head, and she thanked the stars she was tall. Makoto laughed as the fellow student turned and apologized. She waved her hand at her.

"Hey it's okay! It's my fault too, I should have been keeping a bit more of a distance with you wielding a dangerous weapon like that!" She laughed more, joking of course, and rubbed the back of her head. "Sorry, bad joke, but I really am okay." Makoto then placed her hand back down by her said, before towering over the girl to get a better look at her. "You know I don't think I've seen you around before, but you don't look like a first year. Are you a new student?"
Back to top Go down
Nariko Kurosawa

Nariko Kurosawa

Boredom (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Open)   Boredom (Open) EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 11:22 pm

((OOC: It's fine ^_^))

As her eyes fell upon the girl who she had accidentally hit, Nariko's eyes widened. The sight of the girl made her feel slightly light headed. An image flashed into her mind. A woman, towering over. The smile on the womans lips warm. The arms the woman wrapped around her made her feel safe. Nariko! the woman said, her voice cheerful, loving. Nariko!
Who is she? Nariko thought.

Blinking, Nariko mentally shook her head and focused on the girl in front of her. Looking at her, Nariko realised she was blushing. With a lot of willpower, she banished the colour from her cheeks, and focused to keep the colour away. 'I... it's okay,' she said, smiling for some reason. 'I... I shouldn't have been swinging my b... bag around.' What is wrong with me?! she wondered to herself. Come on! You're not some schoolgirl! You're Sailor Retipuj! You're tougher than this! She cleared her throat before trying to speak again.

'I've been here for a while,' she said, suddenly realising she wasn't entirely sure just how long she had been at the school. 'But I'm pretty new. Guess I'm just the kind of person people don't notice.' She chuckled slightly, before she caught herself. 'I'm Nariko, by the way,' she said, holding her hand out. 'Nariko Kurosawa.'
Back to top Go down

Boredom (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Open)   Boredom (Open) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 5:06 pm

Makoto watched as the girl stared at her with wide eyes. She began to wonder if the girl felt uncomfortable with her rather unusual height. Or maybe the rumors going around from the previous year..? Ah but if she was knew, chances were she hadn't heard them yet. Did she strike fear in her? She was doing her best not to look menacing.. Then again, maybe it would help if she didn't lean over her.. Clearing her throat just a bit, she stood back up straight and took a tiny step back so she wouldn't feel so crowded..

The girl began to blush. Makoto gained a goofy smile on her face, thinking it was just absolutely adorable. Ah she loved cute things.. Not as much as a certain rabbit, but she had her fair share of enjoyment. She bit the inside of her bottom lip, trying to refrain from hugging her. What? She was confident and definitely outgoing! Except for if it came to a cute guy of course. The girl then smiled as the blush drained from her cheeks, and stuttered as she spoke. That did it.

Swinging her arms out, she froze. Ah, she couldn't scare the girl away.. So letting one fall back to her side, she placed her palm on her head and softly ruffled her hair. "Haha! No hard feelings though, accidents happen!" She smiled brightly.

New huh.. A while, but still new. What a conflict, and it made her chuckle a bit. Then she introduced herself, hand held out to shake. Eagerly she took it, and gave it a firm shake. Nariko.. What a cute name. "Nice to meet ya, I'm Makoto Kino. I know what it's like being the new girl, so don't be afraid to ask me anything if you need help, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Nariko Kurosawa

Nariko Kurosawa

Boredom (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Open)   Boredom (Open) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 9:55 pm

Looking at the slightly taller girl, Nariko was still confused as to her own reaction to her. Why had she blushed? What was it about this girl who she had just met that made her feel... nervous, but safe?

When the girl threw her arms out, and looked like she was about to hug her, Nariko's eyes widened and her cheeks burnt as her own arms began to swinging out to return the hug. But when the girl simply ruffled her hair, Nariko was both relieved and disappointed, which confused her. Her cheeks burnt again as a soft giggle escaped her lips as the girl ruffled her hair. Nariko opened her eyes, looked up at the girl. 'O... okay,' she stammered before returning the smile.

When the girl, Makoto Hino, took her hand and introduced herself, another blush coloured the pink haired girls cheeks. 'N... nice to meet you as well, Makoto-sama,' she said, looking down again, trying to hid her blush. 'A... and thank you, I will a... ask you.'
God, what is wrong with me? she thought. I'm stronger than this! But this girl. She glanced up at Makoto. What is this effect she has on me?
Back to top Go down

Boredom (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Open)   Boredom (Open) EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 3:44 pm

Nariko, she was just so cute! She really began to ponder why she had never seen the girl before.. Not even in class did she notice her, and one would think with her hair color, she would easily be remembered, no? Maybe she was just so busy with being Jupiter, that things just, got all blended together. It was a possibility, after all she had a lot going on while being a Soldier for the galaxy..

This time, Makoto couldn't help herself. With her hand still on her head, she pulled Nariko into her and embraced the girl. Faintly the girl reminded her of Usagi, only the rabbit was more outgoing, but they were both cute and made Makoto want to protect them at any cost, that was what reminded her of the beloved blonde. Makoto couldn't explain why she felt this way for the pink girl, but for Usagi, it was a no-brainer.. First of all, she not only needed constant protection despite being the Princess, but it was her duty to protect her. Plus it was only natural that she would do anything for her friends.

Letting her go, she laughed. "No need for formalities! Just call me Makoto!" Her emerald eyes looked up when the bell went off, and then she looked down at her with another famous Makoto grin. "Lunchtime! Do you want to go to the roof and share my lunch with me? It's good, today is an Italian theme! We got Italian style riceballs with fresh mozzarella sticks, and as the main course! A pressed Italian sandwich with Ciabatta bread, Genoa salami, prosciutto and capocollla, seasoned with olive oil, olive spread also known as tapenade, balsamic vinegar, red pepper, black pepper, and mozzarella of course!" Makoto grinned wide, getting carried away with her cooking as always, but everyone seemed to enjoy it, so she loved doing it! She hoped Nariko would join her, and eagerly awaited her reply, however her demeanor remaining as cool as always.
Back to top Go down
Nariko Kurosawa

Nariko Kurosawa

Boredom (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Open)   Boredom (Open) EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 8:00 pm

Why am I acting like a regular schoolgirl? Nariko practically screamed in her head. I'm Sailor Retipuj! A Dark Senshi! One of the soldiers of Queen Nyx! I perform evil acts! She paused in her mental ranting. Well, I will do when I'm ready. Which will be soon! And they will be evil! Very tasty, but evil none the less! She blushed as she looked at Makoto again. So why can't I stop blushing?!

When she was pulled into Makoto's embrace, the taller girl wrapping her arms around her, Nariko's mind went blank as her eyes widened and she tensed slightly. But within a second she relaxed, a smile spreading across her face as a feeling of safety, security filled her very being. She melted into the other girls arms and closed her eyes. W... what's going on? she thought. W... why do I feel like this? Why does this girl I've just met make me feel... safe? Warm? Tears began to form in the corners of her eyes. I... I don't want it to stop. I... I don't want to...

But her thoughts were interrupted by the bell going off. Her eyes shot open and she stepped back from Makoto, still within the girls arms, her cheeks, her entire face bright red. 'O... okay, M... Makoto.' She smiled at the girl, still a little shaken by the feelings this girl evoked in her, but also by her reactions to those feelings. But all that vanished at the mention of food.

Nariko's eyes sparkled as Makoto described what she was having for lunch. Though as each item of the meal was named, Nariko's eyes widened and her cheeks coloured. 'T... that's what I've got!' she said. 'Though I haven't used tapenade, I didn't have any.' At least not at home. There's plenty at the restaurant, she didn't say aloud. Why did we prepare the same meal today? She then remembered the question Makoto had asked her. 'I... I'd love to go to the roof and eat with you,' she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

Boredom (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Open)   Boredom (Open) EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 2:17 am

Makoto held Nariko. She was just so darn cute that she couldn't let go!! She loved adorable things and that included people. That was fine with her! Not like she cared what others though of her. Besides it wasn't like she was struggling to get out of her arms or anything so it was all good. This girl, with her pink hair, reminded her of strawberries. She was tempted to give her the nickname, but decided against it. It may offend her, and that's the last thing she wanted. Sort of like how Rei would sometimes tease Usagi about her dumpling head..

Then her arms were empty as Nariko left them, and they began to feel cold. She snickered at her blushing, her face almost entirely flushed red. Why she still had no idea, though she couldn't really care less. Not like she was judging her. Even if this girl was quirky, she was adorable so that made up for everything.

Makoto felt a little awkward as Nariko's eyes got bigger and her face again began to flush red. She was confused until Nariko announced that that was what she had brought to eat! Makoto's eyes brightened as she gave a large smile. "What?! No way, really?! That's amazing! Great minds think a lot alike huh?" She laughed, not thinking about their bringing the same food all that odd, just a fun coincidence. It made her excited still, that maybe she had a friend that loved to cook as much as she did! Her laughter died out, though her smile remained. She looped her arm through Nariko's, getting close. "Great, let's go then! I'm starved!"
Back to top Go down
Nariko Kurosawa

Nariko Kurosawa

Boredom (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Open)   Boredom (Open) EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 3:28 am

'Y... yes! I made the same thing!' Nariko said, her heart beating fast in her chest. 'I guess great minds do think alike!' She giggled, glad to have met someone, made a friend who seemed to love cooking as much as she did! But why does she make me feel like this?

Her laugher stopped head, her smile freezing as Makoto looked her arm through her, getting closer to her. Nariko's face lit up bright red, her breathing became slightly more laboured as her heart beat hard in her chest. 'I... I'm starved as well,' she said, smiling at Matoko. Seeing the other girls smile, Nariko couldn't help but smile back. She relaxed, resting her head on the slightly taller girls shoulder. Why am I doing this? she wondered, even as she beamed, just being with this girl filled Nariko with joy.

Who is this girl?
Back to top Go down

Boredom (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Open)   Boredom (Open) EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 5:49 pm

Makoto laughed with Nariko as she agreed with her. This was so much fun! Sure she had fun with the other senshi but none of them quite had the same taste for cooking like she did. ((OOC: Eeh, eehh! XDD Get it?! TASTE?! XDD)) They all had their own thing though, like Rei with her Shrine stuff, Ami and her studying, Minako with her singing, and Usagi, well with eating.. And sleeping..

She laughed again as Nariko began to blush again. "You're adorable!" Makoto told her as she began to lead her to the door, that would lead them to the staircase, that would lead them to the roof. Makoto didn't think much of it at all when she leaned her head on her shoulder, it only made Makoto's smile grow broader. Opening the door, she went up the stairs, it being wide enough for the two of them to still walk side-by-side. To her the stairs were nothing due to her height and long legs. She opened the door at the top, and walked out on the roof. She let go of Nariko as she went further out, closer to the edge.

"Isn't it a beautiful view?" She asked as she turned and gave her a smile. "C'mon, let's eat!"
Back to top Go down
Nariko Kurosawa

Nariko Kurosawa

Boredom (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Open)   Boredom (Open) EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 9:39 pm

The blush colouring her cheeks spread and deepened at Makoto calling her adorable, though Nariko smiled. She followed Makoto, trusting this girl she had just met. Who is she? she asked herself again. Why do I trust her not to lead me into a trap? But Nariko knew she wouldn't, knew she could trust her. It was a good thing that they were the last ones around, as Nariko didn't think she could face coming to school again if she was spotted with her head resting on the shoulder of some girl!

The walk up the stairs was fairly easy for Nariko, due to her hight and long legs, though the way her head was leaning on the slightly taller Makoto's shoulder, and the fact their arms were linked made it slightly harder to walk up the stairs, it wasn't too tough. Finally, they reached the roof and Makoto opened the door, then disengaged herself from Nariko. The pink haired girl felt a pang of disappointment as the other girl walked to the edge. Though when she turned and that smile beamed at Nariko, she walked over to Makoto's side and looked over the edge.

'It is a beautiful view,' she said, turning to face Makoto. 'Yes, let's eat!'

(OOC: LOL! XD)
Back to top Go down

Boredom (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Open)   Boredom (Open) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 11:46 pm

Nariko agreed that the view was beautiful and her smile grew wider and giggled. She sat down, her legs dangling over the edge. She rummaged through her lunchbox as she pulled out the sandwich and took a bite of it. Mm, it was delicious! She mentally patted herself on the back for a job well done. This was definitely something the other senshi would need to try, she could totally see Usagi falling in love with it, the others however it was a give or take, though they always seemed eager to try it, and that was all she could really ask of them, after all everyone has different tastes. Well, except for Rabbit who seemed to eat almost anything.. It was just god to try and expand your palates. She wondered if Nariko felt the same way..

Makoto looked over at her and smiled, swallowing the bite she had taken. "Hey I got an idea! Tomorrow let's make lunch and have each other try it, given we don't make the same thing again. It'll be fun!" She told her, already getting excited to even think of what the girl would bring. Ah then she also had to think of something she could make.. After all it was her idea, she needed to keep her end of the deal! "And if we like it we can exchange recipes!" She added on. It'd be great! She needed new things to try anyway and with this she could let her imagination go wild!
Back to top Go down
Nariko Kurosawa

Nariko Kurosawa

Boredom (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Open)   Boredom (Open) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 2:07 am

Sitting down with Makoto, her legs dangling over the edge, Nariko kicked the air, a smile on her face. She leaned back on her hands and looked at the sky, watched the clouds float by. She glanced over at Matoko and smiled as the other girl rummaged through her lunchbox. Nariko sat up and pulled her own lunch box out. She opened it and pulled out the drink, a simple bottle of water, followed by the sandwich. She waited for Makoto to take a bite of hers, because it's polite to let others take the first bite. And nothing to do with Nariko wanting to watch the brunettes face light up. Nope! Nothing to do with that at all. When Makoto smiled at the taste of the sandwich, Nariko smiled and took a bite of hers. Not bad, considering I had to cut a few corners, she thought with a nod. Again she contimplated taking some ingredients from the restaurant home with her, but dismissed that thought again. She wasn't going to do that, as she wasn't starving. Yet.

Nariko took another bite, when Makoto spoke to her. She quickly swallowed the bite, then turned and saw Makoto smiling at her. Instantly the pink heads cheeks coloured. She wants to try my cooking! she thought, beaming. And I'll try hers! Oh god! What should I make? What would she like? 'Y-yes, it'll be f-fun!' she said, her heart beating fast. 'Oh, that's a great idea! I'd love to try something of yours!' She beamed and looked out over the city, watching the clouds again.

Today couldn't get any better.
Back to top Go down

Boredom (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Open)   Boredom (Open) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 5:12 pm

There was that pink again. She really wanted to call her strawberries right now, or something cute that was red or pink.. Makoto loved it though, pink was her favorite color after all. She continued to eat her lunch as Nariko eagerly agreed to the little fun idea Makoto had, and she seemed rather excited about it, making the tall girl happy as well. She loved the enthusiasm she had, it was a lot like her own, though she wasn't sure if it was for being able to cook and have a tester, or just an excuse to spend more time with her. That was partially her own reason as well, but she wouldn't admit that. It was much too embarrassing. At least for the moment.

She smiled and looked up at the clouds with Nariko, taking a drink of her own fluid, which she had brought tea. Taking a big gulp, she finished her lunch rather quickly so, well she could spend more time being with Nariko, and not eating. When she was done, she scooted behind the pink girl. She stared for a moment before reaching her hand out, her fingertips lightly trailing through her soft hair.

"It's so pretty, I love pink. It's my favorite color you know." She smiled as she told her this, hoping to make her feel good about herself. She knew how difficult it could be to be different.. She was always judged beforehand because of her height. She wouldn't be surprise if she learned Nariko had been teased because of her hair. The brunette wasn't the best with hair, it was why she usually just wore hers up in a ponytail, but she knew a few things about it. So she continued to gently rake her fingers through her hair to prevent any knots or tangles before she separated it into three different sections of equal amount, ad began to weave them together in a braid. This was just for fun, and it was a good way to relax.
Back to top Go down
Nariko Kurosawa

Nariko Kurosawa

Boredom (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Open)   Boredom (Open) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:02 pm

Finishing off her sandwich, Nariko wiped her hands on a napkin, the took a drink of her water. She put the bottle down and looked out over the city again, a smile on her face. She was so distracted by thinking what she would cook for Makoto that she didn't realise the brunette had moved from besides her, nor that she was now behind her. But when Makoto touched her hair, Nariko froze.

Instantly her cheeks coloured with blush, which deepened and spread at Makoto's words. It felt like her entire face was burning. 'T... thank y-you,' she stammered. 'I l-love your hair as w-well.' She closed her eyes and sighed as Makoto continued to run her fingers through her pink hair, which was relaxing her, her worries and embarrassment melting away. Until she started purring. At which point her entire face burst into a blush. But instead of moving away from the brunette, Nariko found herself leaning closer to her! Her body just wasn't listening to her! And when Makoto began to braid her hair, Nariko found herself closing her eyes and sighing, a smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boredom (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Open)   Boredom (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Boredom (Open)
Page 1 of 1