Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our little corner of Sailor Moon! Don't be afraid to make yourself at home or ask any questions. If you feel comfortable, take a seat and join us! We'd love to have you <3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» REVAMPED VERSION OF LUMINOSITY
~ Don't Stand So Close To Me ~ {Natalie, Open.) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 11:54 pm by Tsuki

» Perpetual Twilight [jcink]
~ Don't Stand So Close To Me ~ {Natalie, Open.) EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 6:07 pm by Guest

» Gallifrey Stands
~ Don't Stand So Close To Me ~ {Natalie, Open.) EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 3:37 am by Guest

» Anime Clash aff request
~ Don't Stand So Close To Me ~ {Natalie, Open.) EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 10:39 pm by Guest

» SEASIDE [JCINK]
~ Don't Stand So Close To Me ~ {Natalie, Open.) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 5:54 pm by Guest

» Playing Games...for SCIENCE! (Open)
~ Don't Stand So Close To Me ~ {Natalie, Open.) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 2:20 am by Honami Shizumi

» SO EDEN SANK TO GRIEF [jcink] - au sailor moon
~ Don't Stand So Close To Me ~ {Natalie, Open.) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 2:15 pm by Guest

» SO EDEN SANK TO GRIEF
~ Don't Stand So Close To Me ~ {Natalie, Open.) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 2:14 pm by Guest

» Flies to the Sweet Necter! Sailor Retipuj Appears! (Usagi, Open)
~ Don't Stand So Close To Me ~ {Natalie, Open.) EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 11:02 pm by Usagi Tsukino

The Leaders of Luminosity...

STAFF SEARCH.
click if interested.
Communicator...
Sailor Teleport...
  1. Your Senshi Duties
  2. Your Setting and Situation
  3. Your Essential Neccesities
  4. Your Canons
  5. Your Cast
  6. Your Everyday Faces
  7. Your Allies and Aquaintances
Rolling Credits...

I, nor do any of our members, guests, or affiliates, own the popular magnificence that is Sailor Moon. All rights to official Sailor Moon characters and all of their series attacks, personalities, and appearances belong to the creative, inspiring mangaka Naoko Takeuchi. All found, engendered, or used images are possessions of their rightful creators and owners. All face-claims belong to their respectful series and series artists. All original characters -- along with their attacks, personalities, and other miscellaneous attributes -- were made and belong to their rightful members of this site, and shall not be stolen for any purpose unless done so by that character's original creator. This forum and basic skin theme is hosted and made by Forumotion. Thanks goes to Tsuki for her creation and breathe of life into Luminosity -- all plots, manifestation of site canons, and most images were found or were made by her for this specific roleplay, and should not be used elsewhere.

Please do not practice larceny, or there will be certain consequences that shall befall you involving a certain sailor senshi and purification, or a certain sailor senshi and life-threatening burns. Thank you for your time. Please enjoy your stay here<3

~ Don't Stand So Close To Me ~ {Natalie, Open.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lestat Sohma

Lestat Sohma

~ Don't Stand So Close To Me ~ {Natalie, Open.) Empty
PostSubject: ~ Don't Stand So Close To Me ~ {Natalie, Open.)   ~ Don't Stand So Close To Me ~ {Natalie, Open.) EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 4:43 pm

He leaned back in his chair, black leather. Important, professional. With wheels. And, most of all, very comfortable. The chair in front of his rectangular, wooden desk, which challenged everyone in the classroom merely by its existence. Let them know who was in charge -- which, of course, was himself. He was the teacher, afterall... decked out in the usual black suit and tie. Wooing the girls and intimidating the guys. And, being the coolest instructor there.

Yeah. That's how he rolled. Or, at least, that's how he liked to envision himself. But, he knew that... no matter how much he pumped himself up or put up a convincing face, however, there was always bound to be some sort of self-hatred and guilt buried inside himself.

And... it was often times like these... times when his class had recently dismissed. Times when school was over, and almost everyone, save for a few faculty members, had left the building. Times when he was alone... alone with himself... it was times like this that he disliked the most, because it reminded him of who he used to be.

So, naturally, he had resorted himself to finish grading the written essays that he had assigned a week ago, knowing all too well that he had a bad habit of procrastination when it came to critiquing work anyway. His amethyst eyes fell over the next white page, over a certain female student's hand-writing, shocked and pleasantly surprised to see her paper in his hands.

Nice going, Natalie Wolfe. Maybe you're finally beginning to understand?
Back to top Go down
Natalie Wolfe

Natalie Wolfe

~ Don't Stand So Close To Me ~ {Natalie, Open.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Don't Stand So Close To Me ~ {Natalie, Open.)   ~ Don't Stand So Close To Me ~ {Natalie, Open.) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 11:01 pm

Bounce, bounce.. Whoosh!

A smirk spread on her face as she watched the orange and black ball make the net swing back and forth as the ball bounced off to the side. American sports, there was something about them that got her pumped up. Then again, maybe it was her music, a beloved american singer by the name of Simon Curtis. There was something about his music.. Reminded her of someone that didn't get a hint. Though, she'd be lying if she didn't say it was great to see the other girls lose their minds that she got special attention.

Jogging over, her black hair moving with her as it was tied into a high ponytail, she leaned over and picked it up as she bounced it again. She swiveled it on the tip of her finger as she walked back to the half line point. At this moment she was wearing her casual gym uniform, a white short-sleeved t-shirt with black shorts and tennis shoes. Shooting some more baskets, she got bored, and changed back into her high school uniform. She wished she had brought some civilian clothes, not wanting to be in this thing longer than she had to be.

Sticking some ear buds in she began to walk down the halls, beginning to leave, but then, felt the urge to explore. As far as she knew she was the only one within this school, no one to yell at her, no one to tell her not to touch this or that, not to go in there.. Normally, she would be a good girl and leave, but.. What was the harm in having a look around despite spending three years in this cursed building as it was? None, not like she was going to steal anything. What could there possibly be what she wanted? Well, maybe besides in the music department..

She smiled as she turned around and trotted right on up the stairs. Most of the classrooms were locked, which was fine, what could be in there that she hadn't already seen? Desks, chairs, chalkboard and cabinets, that's all they were. The more she wandered, the more she realized; all the doors were locked. Or so she thought. With an aggravated sigh she reached the end of the hall and still nothing fun to see. Music was still blaring in her ears when she turned around and headed back to the staircase. As she did, she slowly began to dance and sing a bit to the song that was in her ears.

"Sign on the line, make a deal with the devil,
Make a deal with the devil in blood.
Sign on the line, make a deal with the devil,
Make a deal with the devil in blood.
I know your love is bad but I want it all.~"

At certain points her voice faltered, and for a voice, in was supposed to sound like an eerie whisper. She had to admit she enjoyed the echo the hallways gave, it made it even better, and it sounded twice as good when she wasn't screamed at not to sing in the halls.

"Hey! What do you want me to say?
Tell me are you ready?
Give me everything you want
Now give me everything I need.
I got a soul for sale, a soul for sale.
Oh!
What do you want me to be?
Show me 'cause I wanna
Give you everything you want
Now give me everything I need.
I got a soul for sale, a soul for--"

The next thing Natalie knew as she walked by the bathroom, that a blur jumped out at her and grabbed her. Screaming before her mouth was covered, she bit the hand of the culprit to have him yelp in pain and pull back, letting her go. She stomped on their foot and gave them a kick in the stomach, but her foot was caught by an alliance.

"Natalie stop! Damn it's us! What's your deal?!" Said a voice, and she recognized him to be an acquaintance of hers. The one she had bit and attacked was another of hers. She relaxed, letting her foot back on the ground.

"What the..? What's MY deal?! What's your deal!!!?? You scared the crap out of me you jerks!" She barked, her anger beginning to flare at the two idiots. They both looked at each other before beginning to bust a gut. "Yeah we did, we got you!! That was great!! You know, before you tried attacking me." They kept laughing, and Natalie felt her anger begin to drain as a smile tugged at her lips, and she too began to laugh. She punched them, playfully this time.

"Ugh I hate you guys! Payback is coming your way I hope you know that!" She gathered her ear buds that had fallen in the fiasco.

"If it makes you feel better it wasn't even for you. We just thought it'd be funnier to get you instead." They laughed as the two males bumped fists. She tilted her head. Not for her..?

"Huh..? Who else is here? How did you know it was me coming?" She asked, her head tilted. "Sohma's here. Since he's cool we thought it'd be funny. We knew it was you because you were the one jamming down the hall, so it was either you or Mr. Sohma for some reason has a really high pitched voice. You better have your shots by the way, that bite hurt..." Mr. Sohma was still here..? This late..? Then again, she guessed the same could be said for her..

"...So, you waited.. In the boys bathroom.. Since the end of school and who knows how long, to ambush Mr.. Sohma..?" She asked as she cocked her eyebrow, folding her arms across her chest. They two looked at one another.

"It's not what it seems like..." They said, both beginning to blush. "Er.. We'll be heading out now. Later Natalie..!" She waved as they headed down the stairs to leave. She remained staring at the stairs as she continued to think, in her own little world. She knew he shouldn't stay, but she really, really didn't want to go home..
Back to top Go down

~ Don't Stand So Close To Me ~ {Natalie, Open.)
Page 1 of 1