Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our little corner of Sailor Moon! Don't be afraid to make yourself at home or ask any questions. If you feel comfortable, take a seat and join us! We'd love to have you <3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» REVAMPED VERSION OF LUMINOSITY
Shopping for Random Things (Lilith, Asako) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 11:54 pm by Tsuki

» Perpetual Twilight [jcink]
Shopping for Random Things (Lilith, Asako) EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 6:07 pm by Guest

» Gallifrey Stands
Shopping for Random Things (Lilith, Asako) EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 3:37 am by Guest

» Anime Clash aff request
Shopping for Random Things (Lilith, Asako) EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 10:39 pm by Guest

» SEASIDE [JCINK]
Shopping for Random Things (Lilith, Asako) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 5:54 pm by Guest

» Playing Games...for SCIENCE! (Open)
Shopping for Random Things (Lilith, Asako) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 2:20 am by Honami Shizumi

» SO EDEN SANK TO GRIEF [jcink] - au sailor moon
Shopping for Random Things (Lilith, Asako) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 2:15 pm by Guest

» SO EDEN SANK TO GRIEF
Shopping for Random Things (Lilith, Asako) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 2:14 pm by Guest

» Flies to the Sweet Necter! Sailor Retipuj Appears! (Usagi, Open)
Shopping for Random Things (Lilith, Asako) EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 11:02 pm by Usagi Tsukino

The Leaders of Luminosity...

STAFF SEARCH.
click if interested.
Communicator...
Sailor Teleport...
  1. Your Senshi Duties
  2. Your Setting and Situation
  3. Your Essential Neccesities
  4. Your Canons
  5. Your Cast
  6. Your Everyday Faces
  7. Your Allies and Aquaintances
Rolling Credits...

I, nor do any of our members, guests, or affiliates, own the popular magnificence that is Sailor Moon. All rights to official Sailor Moon characters and all of their series attacks, personalities, and appearances belong to the creative, inspiring mangaka Naoko Takeuchi. All found, engendered, or used images are possessions of their rightful creators and owners. All face-claims belong to their respectful series and series artists. All original characters -- along with their attacks, personalities, and other miscellaneous attributes -- were made and belong to their rightful members of this site, and shall not be stolen for any purpose unless done so by that character's original creator. This forum and basic skin theme is hosted and made by Forumotion. Thanks goes to Tsuki for her creation and breathe of life into Luminosity -- all plots, manifestation of site canons, and most images were found or were made by her for this specific roleplay, and should not be used elsewhere.

Please do not practice larceny, or there will be certain consequences that shall befall you involving a certain sailor senshi and purification, or a certain sailor senshi and life-threatening burns. Thank you for your time. Please enjoy your stay here<3

Shopping for Random Things (Lilith, Asako)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Etain Adair

Etain Adair

Shopping for Random Things (Lilith, Asako) Empty
PostSubject: Shopping for Random Things (Lilith, Asako)   Shopping for Random Things (Lilith, Asako) EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 1:34 am

The sky was quite clear, only a few whispy clouds in the clear blue sky. The sun beat down the streets below as people went about their daily lives.

Etain sighed as she entered the cool interior of the Mall. It was a stark contrast to the heat outside, which the red headed detective was glad for. She was also glad she had decided to for go the jacket and just wore a light blue T-shirt and jeans. Looking around, Etain remembered why she disliked coming to the Mall. Far too many people.

Etain was there as she had no work. Again. So she decided to go shopping. Though she wasn't sure what she was shopping for. She had no idea. So she was just going browsing.

She realised she'd been standing in front of the main entrance for a moment, forcing people to walk around her. Blushing, Etain walked into the Mall, looking at the shops, hoping something would jump out at her as an interesting shop.

And if she met a cute girl or two, well, that would be a bonus!
Back to top Go down
Asako Kirishima

Asako Kirishima

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Random Things (Lilith, Asako)   Shopping for Random Things (Lilith, Asako) EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 7:34 am

To shop or not to shop that was Asako's dilemma. On one hand she needed new clothes for school but on the other she hated shopping in the female stores more than anything. She wasn't the girly type to pick something cute. Asako was the type to wear what she thought was comfortable. The decision was made however when her sister kicked her out the car and locked the doors. Her choice would be to either pick something cute, or walk home. Walking would have been a great exercise but she was feeling exceptionally tired. She'd decide that she'd go into the mall for the time being and look for an ensemble to wear.

She passed by many glass windows and such but every store seemed to reek of perfume and desperation. A couple boys also seemed to hit on her as well which did nothing but make the girl more annoyed. She didn't like gaining attention. All she was wearing was a short white skirt, with a pink tank top. She didn't pick these clothes out her sister did. Asako felt uncomfortable and nervous, she felt eye's on her. Altogether the girl looked timid and nervous without her kendo sword in hand. You'd think she wasn't the same person. Asako looked around then walked through the crowd with her head down. She didn't want anyone she knew to recognize her. Walking brskly she bumped into Etain and fell flat on her butt. "Uh um I'm sorry. I didn't see you there."
Back to top Go down
Lilith Sabrent

Lilith Sabrent

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Random Things (Lilith, Asako)   Shopping for Random Things (Lilith, Asako) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 4:51 pm

Oh no, Lilith was going to be late, late, late!!! Oh if she didn't hurry they'd cancel on her! As a loyal regular to the large traditional Japanese art store within this mall, she had felt comfortable sharing her pieces with the clerks inside, and they loved it! As a way to promote the store and their material, they asked her to come in and set up a station that people could go to and have their self painted, and if they liked it, they could buy it and she could keep seventy five percent of the profits. Well it was her work and her money that bought the material anyway.. It was only right that she got to keep most of the money.

Lilith wore a silk dress, kimono style, due to the fact it was Traditional art. Since in the past most women wore Kimono's, she decided to try and blend in with the staff there, only difference was that her dress went up to her thighs, about halfway to her knees. The colors of the kimono dress is black with white on the end and top of her obi, with multi-colored floral deign on it.

On her arm, a bag was hooked and she was rummaging through it. It was fairly large, and out stuck multiple canvases that were blank, and waiting to be painted. She was rummaging to make sure she had everything she needed. She had a large assortment of paints, all kinds of brushes and other simple utensils.. She was sure if she ran out of anything the store would be more than happy to let her use some of their supplies, it is a shop after all.

Lilith began to think maybe she had forgotten something, for she wasn't finding it. It was her favorite brush for traditional style art, where was it!? Beginning to fret, she was snapped right out of it when her foot struck something and she toppled right on down. Halfway through she realized that what she hit was not a something, but a someone! So she, instead of trying to catch her balance, tilted her body to the side instead and fell hard onto her back, smacking her head on the marble floor. The white-haired teenager let out a bit of a cough, flipping to her hands and knees as she saw her stuff sprawled all over the floor. Oh man!! Closing her eyes, she sighed and hung her head. Opening them once more, she blinked as there laid her favorite brush! Grabbing it she hugged it to her being, despite the others around her that may find her odd. Joyous day!
Back to top Go down
Etain Adair

Etain Adair

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Random Things (Lilith, Asako)   Shopping for Random Things (Lilith, Asako) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:46 pm

Etain had stopped to look in the window of a bookstore, wondering if she should buy herself a new book to add to her collection. And the pile of twenty five or so books she had yet to read. She sighed and, with great reluctance, turned away from the bookstore. Only for someone to bump into her from behind. She turned and spotted a girl on the ground. God, she's cute! she thought. But before she could help the girl up, another girl tripped over the first and fell on her rear as well. Two cute girls! Her cheeks coloured at what both girls were wearing. This is the third time I've met a cute girl by bumping into her. She bent down and helped the second girl pick up the items that had scatted on the floor.

'Don't worry about,' she said to the first girl, who had long, purple hair. 'I should have been watching where I was going as well.' She looked between the two girls, a slight frown of worry on her brow. 'Are you both okay?' she asked as she collected up the canvases for the second girl. When the white haired girl hugged a brush to her chest, Etain blushed, fighting down a squee at how cute she was being. 'Here you go,' she said, handing the canvases to the girl. 'They don't look damaged.' She smiled at both of them. 'I'm Etain,' she introduced herself.
Back to top Go down
Asako Kirishima

Asako Kirishima

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Random Things (Lilith, Asako)   Shopping for Random Things (Lilith, Asako) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 11:42 am

Asako got up and straightened her skirt. Dirt and dust had now accumulated on her backside. It was unruly. patting her buttox she bowed to greet Etain. Flashing her panties to a group of men behind her. It was brought to her attention however when these same men whistled and gave a cat call, utterly scaring the once confident female. "I-It's nice to meet you Etain. I'm A-Asako." The girls' voice was shaky and wavering. "I-I'm sorry I'm not usually like this. I'm not secure wearing this type of clothing in public." She looked about ever cautiously. Her reputation would go down the drain if anyone saw her with her shields down.

"Uh-um I'm sorry to bother you, but do you know of any stores around here that sell longer skirts. I'd like to wear something a little less revealing. A-Also do you know where I can find something cute. I lack the fashion sense." Asako blushed as she said this. She truly did not have any sense in fasion what so ever. It was always a long purple skirt and white shirt to match with her. Nothing ever changed, until today that is. She would need external help with clothing, the kind from other girls. Etain looked pretty enough to know about fashion. As well as the girl with the brush cupped in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Lilith Sabrent

Lilith Sabrent

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Random Things (Lilith, Asako)   Shopping for Random Things (Lilith, Asako) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 11:17 pm

Lilith gave her favorite paintbrush some love before she remembered, she was in public.. A light blush painted itself on her cheeks before she too also got up, picking her bag up that had material in it. She smiled at the woman that began to help her pick up her material. "Thanks so much.. I'm such a klutz sometimes, I'm sorry if I hurt you by tripping.. Over you.." She apologized to the one with purple hair, hoping she wasn't injured anywhere, and her face grew a brighter red when she bowed to the woman and had a full view of the panties she was wearing..

Lilith gave the woman a nod as she gave her the canvases, saying they were undamaged, which was excellent, she needed these! Then she heard the whistle and cat call from a group of men. For a moment, something came over her, and with a glare and clenched teeth she took one of the canvases and threw it hard at the men, watching it fly through the air as if a Frisbee. "Get lost you perverts!!" She growled at them, and snapped out of it, covering her mouth and genuinely surprised. She had noticed these mood swings ever since Hania presented himself to her and claimed she was a 'senshi'. She still found it hard to believe.

"My name is Lilith.. It's a pleasure to meet you." She spoke to the two girls, continuing to stare at the men to make sure they left. She peered at the one named Asako. "I'm sorry, I'm afraid I', busy at this moment.. All I know is that you need a longer skirt. Thanks for helping me gather my things, but I'm going to be late.." She said as he looked up to a clock on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Etain Adair

Etain Adair

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Random Things (Lilith, Asako)   Shopping for Random Things (Lilith, Asako) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:57 pm

When the purple haired girl, Asako, bowed to her, Etian blushed, not only at being bowed to, but also the fact that she saw the purple heads skirt ride up, flashing her panties at a group of men. 'Yes, I think you should get a longer skirt. Though I'm not exactly one to ask about skirts,' she said, indicating her own jeans. 'But that's not to say I don't know what looks cute,' she added with a wink.

When she heard the whistles and comments from the men, Etain glared at them, a growl emerging from her throat as she stepped between Asako and Lilith and the men. But then the white haired girl shouted at the men, throwing a canvas at them. Etain arched an eyebrow at the sudden anger in the seemingly quiet girl, and again at the shock etched on her face.

When Lilith said she was going to be late, Etain glanced around. 'Where do you need to go?' she asked, glancing towards where the men were. 'We'll walk you to wherever you need to go.' Etain was worried for both girls, especially after what had just happened. She really didn't want to leave either of them alone, but if Lilith was meeting someone, preferably a group of friends, she'd be okay.
Back to top Go down
Asako Kirishima

Asako Kirishima

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Random Things (Lilith, Asako)   Shopping for Random Things (Lilith, Asako) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 12:52 am

Asako was honestly grateful she'd met these two. They'd sucessfully scared off the men harassing her. Lillith however threw a painting at them. That...might have been overboard. However Asako was too timid to care. She just wanted the guys to go away. She pulled down at her skirt as her face flushed pink. "This skirt isn't mine. It's my older sister's. I can't go home unless come out with something cute." Asako twiddled her thumbs and continued. "I-uh-don't know how to look cute in a long skirt." Asako Tried to stay behind Etain so no one else could see her in these revealing clothes. Lillith seemed to be in a rush to leave so she would attempt to leave with an apology. Etain offered her assistance and Asako would do the same though, it was more because she didn't want to be left alone. Just as she was about to offer her help, Ariendel, popped up from Asako's bag and scampered onto her shoulder. The black rabbit wiggled his tail as if he were a real animal.

"Oh! Ariendel, you're awake." Asako said suprised. The bunny licked her cheek and almost immediately Asako's nerves were calmed. Ariendel always seemed to calm her down whenever she felt negative emotions. He had that effect on her. "Oh this is little guy is Ariendel." She moved the bunny's paw as if it were waving "hello". "Lillith, I can go with you too. I may find something better than what I have on." Ariendel at the time stared at Lillith and could tell, she was no ordinary girl. There was something about her, but not enough to give him a definite answer as to what was special about her. He broke his gaze and nuzzled his nose against Asako's cheek. She giggled and patted his head. "Regardless I'm coming with you. My mind is made up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Random Things (Lilith, Asako)   Shopping for Random Things (Lilith, Asako) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shopping for Random Things (Lilith, Asako)
Page 1 of 1