Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our little corner of Sailor Moon! Don't be afraid to make yourself at home or ask any questions. If you feel comfortable, take a seat and join us! We'd love to have you <3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» REVAMPED VERSION OF LUMINOSITY
A Meeting of Minds - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 11:54 pm by Tsuki

» Perpetual Twilight [jcink]
A Meeting of Minds - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 6:07 pm by Guest

» Gallifrey Stands
A Meeting of Minds - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 3:37 am by Guest

» Anime Clash aff request
A Meeting of Minds - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 10:39 pm by Guest

» SEASIDE [JCINK]
A Meeting of Minds - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 5:54 pm by Guest

» Playing Games...for SCIENCE! (Open)
A Meeting of Minds - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 2:20 am by Honami Shizumi

» SO EDEN SANK TO GRIEF [jcink] - au sailor moon
A Meeting of Minds - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 2:15 pm by Guest

» SO EDEN SANK TO GRIEF
A Meeting of Minds - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 2:14 pm by Guest

» Flies to the Sweet Necter! Sailor Retipuj Appears! (Usagi, Open)
A Meeting of Minds - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 11:02 pm by Usagi Tsukino

The Leaders of Luminosity...

STAFF SEARCH.
click if interested.
Communicator...
Sailor Teleport...
  1. Your Senshi Duties
  2. Your Setting and Situation
  3. Your Essential Neccesities
  4. Your Canons
  5. Your Cast
  6. Your Everyday Faces
  7. Your Allies and Aquaintances
Rolling Credits...

I, nor do any of our members, guests, or affiliates, own the popular magnificence that is Sailor Moon. All rights to official Sailor Moon characters and all of their series attacks, personalities, and appearances belong to the creative, inspiring mangaka Naoko Takeuchi. All found, engendered, or used images are possessions of their rightful creators and owners. All face-claims belong to their respectful series and series artists. All original characters -- along with their attacks, personalities, and other miscellaneous attributes -- were made and belong to their rightful members of this site, and shall not be stolen for any purpose unless done so by that character's original creator. This forum and basic skin theme is hosted and made by Forumotion. Thanks goes to Tsuki for her creation and breathe of life into Luminosity -- all plots, manifestation of site canons, and most images were found or were made by her for this specific roleplay, and should not be used elsewhere.

Please do not practice larceny, or there will be certain consequences that shall befall you involving a certain sailor senshi and purification, or a certain sailor senshi and life-threatening burns. Thank you for your time. Please enjoy your stay here<3

A Meeting of Minds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Karida Velasquez

Karida Velasquez

A Meeting of Minds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Minds   A Meeting of Minds - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 5:01 am

"Well I certainly look forward to trying your cooking. Perhaps after the first date of eating out we can have a second of eating in. Still, you're right. No dessert today. It's too early for me to be having dessert in any case. A dessert after breakfast is a silly idea." She dug through her purse and started pulling out her wallet. "I think since this was a business deal we shall pay for our own food. On Tuesday we can argue over who is paying for whose meal." She took out her card and set it on the table.

"So how did you arrive here today? Did you take a train or the subway?" It seemed like a safe guess, Kari certainly would have taken the train if she hadn't felt like showing off in her car. Of course now she was glad to have brought it. A little showing off seemed like a fun thing to do. It's not like she had to admit that she'd won the thing in a contest. Far better to appear successful than lucky, after all. "I only ask because I'd likely have to give you a ride in my car. No reason to send you a different way if we're both going to my home. And of course it saves me the trouble of giving you directions."
Back to top Go down
Etain Adair

Etain Adair

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Minds   A Meeting of Minds - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 6:09 am

'Well, you'll have to tell us your favourite meals, then...' Etain began, but she stopped and arched an eyebrow as Kari continued. 'Eating out on the first date is a good idea,' she said. 'Eating in on the second can be just as fun. And the third, well, third can be anything, eating out or in.' Chuckling, Etain pulled her wallet from her bag and opened it. 'Well, as it's basically lunch for me, a small dessert wouldn't be too bad,' she said, putting her card on the table. 'But I'm not really in the mood for dessert. And that's a good idea. I wonder how we'll solve this problem on Tuesday?' she said, thinking of some interesting ways to do so.

'Well...' Etain began, before Kari mentioned giving her a ride in her car. 'Yes, I came by train,' she said. Of course she was lying, as her car was in a nearby carpark. It'll be okay in this part of town, over night. She could just catch the train back here, and drive home in the morning. 'That makes sense,' she said with a nod. 'Then, sure. I'd love to have a ride with you.' She smiled at Kari, leaning on the table.
Back to top Go down
Karida Velasquez

Karida Velasquez

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Minds   A Meeting of Minds - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 6:37 am

"I'm sure we'll come to an answer when the time is right." She said. "Waving the waitress over, Kari separated the cards. "We're not combining the bill, the blue card is the octopus and the other is her meal. She finished the last of her coffee as the waitress walked away. "Well then I'm happy to say you're going to have an amazing experience. My baby purrs like a cheetah, and he runs like one too. He's sleek and shiny, I doubt most people have ever touched one, let alone ridden in one. He likes to get me into trouble sometimes but I like a little trouble from my beauties." She gave a sly little wink to Etain."

If it's not too cold or windy when we get out, and if you feel a little adventurous, maybe we can drive back topless and feel the air on our faces. I always prefer it to air conditioning and I think he likes it better too." She smiled. Some people found it weird the way she went on about her car, but the excitement of controlling that much power, the feel of it as it waited to be unleashed, the roar of engines when it could finally go, it made her flush with excitement and there was nothing in the world that compared. Her eyes sparkled and her breath quickened in anticipation of slipping behind the wheel again. "I guarantee that you're going to love it."
Back to top Go down
Etain Adair

Etain Adair

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Minds   A Meeting of Minds - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 7:38 am

Watching as Kari informed the waitress about how the bill was to be paid, Etain couldn't help but admire not only how cute the waitress was, but at how different Kari was when talking about her car. 'A little trouble goes a long way,' Etain said with a wink.

'Well, the forecast said it would be warm out tonight, and I'm feeling a little adventurous,' she said, her smile growing. 'So, yes, let's drive back to yours, topless, feeling the wind on our faces. I've never been in a convertible before, so driving topless will certainly be an adventure for me.' Her smile grew as she looked at Kari, the sparkle in the other womans eyes, the flush on her cheeks, the way her breath was speeding up. She's getting excited, Etain thought, her eyebrow arching. Watching Kari becoming excited was fueling Etain's own excitement at the ride. 'Oh with a beauty like you taking me for a ride, I'm sure I'll love it.'
Back to top Go down
Karida Velasquez

Karida Velasquez

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Minds   A Meeting of Minds - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 7:26 pm

Kari patted her lips dry one last time and stood up, stretching her back a little and smiled at Etain. "I'm glad, it's always fun to let somebody try a new experience, especially one as rare as this ride is going to be. Maybe we'll make a habit out of it." She pulled her chair out and knelt down to gather up the papers she had placed there for safe keeping at some point she'd kicked them with her oot so it took her a few extra seconds to shuffle them back into a straight pile. Taking the stack under one arm, she stood up again and turned to face Etain. "Now we just need our cards and we can go."

Kari walked to the front desk and collected her card, rather than wait for the waitress to return, and then, with a purse under one arm and the papers under the other, she walked out into the fading sunlight. "Alright, follow me." She said as she glanced around and then started walking to the park where her car waited.

A smile grew on Kari's face as she saw it and her steps began to come quicker. "There he is, my baby." She walked up to it and lightly patted the hood. "Let me put the papers in the boot and then I'll do the top." She walked behind the car, her fingers trailing along the side and over the back. With a tap of the button, the boot opend and she set the stack of papers in one corner and placed the spare uniform over it so they wouldn't slide around and make a mess during any sharp turns. She shut the trunk and began to bring down the top. "Some of these cars, they've got the electric tops. Nothing wrong with them and they're quite useful when the whether goes bad, but there's no ceremony, no anticipation to make the final result worthwhile. Plus they limit your speed to about 30 kilometers while they go up and down so really what's the point?" Kari tapped the button on the keys to unlock the doors for Etain but didn't bother using them herself, just vaulting over the door and into the driver's seat. "I may have watched too many movies but I just love doing that."
Back to top Go down
Etain Adair

Etain Adair

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Minds   A Meeting of Minds - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 8:39 am

As Kari stretched, Etain arched an eyebrow as she ran her eyes over the other woman. 'Having new experiences is a lot of fun,' she said, smiling at Kari. 'And I'm looking forwards to riding with you. And that is one habit that I would love to have.' Etain picked up her bag, stood and pushed her chair in. She watched Kari bend down and picked up the papers, her eyes running over the rest of Kari's form. When she stood, Etian smiled up at her and nodded, following her to the front desk.

Collecting her card, Etain thanked the waitress, then followed Kari out of the restaurant, sliding her card into her wallet as she did so. She looked up at the darkening sky and smiled, enjoying the slight breeze that blew just then. Etain followed Kari, a step behind her, towards the carpark.

Etain stood, smiling as Kari patted the hood, her fingers trailing along the side. 'He's a beauty,' she said. 'I thought a beauty such as you would have a ride like this.' She stepped over to the side of the car, almost afraid to touch it. 'I've seen the ones with the electronic roofs, and I agree. They have their uses, but there's nothing like removing a top yourself. Anticipation is all part of the removal,' Etain said, a playful smirk on her lips. She heard the car being unlocked and was about to open the door, when she watched Kari vault over the door, into the drivers seat. 'I'm impressed,' she said. 'If we already didn't have a date, that would certainly earn you one.' She opened the door and sat in the passengers seat. 'I probably would give that a shot, but it's not my car, and also, I'm in a skirt.' She closed the door, then did the seatbelt up. 'Ready when you are, beautiful,' Etain said, beaming.
Back to top Go down
Karida Velasquez

Karida Velasquez

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Minds   A Meeting of Minds - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 9:27 am

Kari smiled as her heart filled with pride. "He's my guiltiest pleasure." She said with a small laugh. She slowly slipped the key into the ignition and waited a moment before moving it. "I won't lie, I practiced jumping the door like that for days to get it just right before I even tried on him. I can do it in two inch heels if I feel the need but any more than that and I might twist my ankle. Still, it's an impressive sight, I expect them to improve on that that if they ever make a movie on my life."

Kari turned the key slowly, hearing the click as it moved closer and closer to starting. With a sudden jerk, she twisted the key and the engine growled to life. Her whole body shivered as the rumble reverberated through the car and her face flushed. "Do you feel that? He's excited." She lightly pet the dashboard. "He wants to perform for you." One hand grasped the steering wheel, her fingers caressing the leather. Her other hand firmly gripped the gear shaft and her thumb traced small circles on the top of it. "Get your seatbelt on, Etain. When he gets like this, it pays to be a bit," she licked her lips "restrained."
Back to top Go down
Etain Adair

Etain Adair

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Minds   A Meeting of Minds - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 10:05 am

'Well, nowt wrong with a guilty pleasure. Especially one like this,' Etain said with a wink. She watched Kari put the key in the ignition. 'I bet you practiced to get that good.' She arched an eyebrow as Kari continued. 'Two inch heels? Now I'm really impressed. I can barely walk in two inch heels, let alone jump in them!' Etain said before chuckling. 'When they make the movie of your life, who could they get to play you? I can't think of anyone who could in, well, any department.'

Etain looked between the ignition, and the smile on Kari's lips as she slowly turned the key. The sound of the engine roaring to life, brought a smile to Etain's lips, which only grew as she saw the shiver run through Kari's body, the flush on her face. 'Oh, I feel it,' she said, her entire body tingling. 'And he's not the only one.' She looked at Kari, her own cheeks slightly flushed. 'His isn't the only performance I hope to see soon.' Etain watched Kari's fingers caressing the leather of the steering wheel, her hand gripping the gearstick. She glanced up at Kari as she began to speak, her eyes being drawn to her lips as she licked them. Another shiver ran through her body at the sight, and what Kari said, her mind going back to the training equipment the taller woman had mentioned earlier. She tightened the seatbelt, gripping tightly onto her bag. 'I'm restrained,' she said, licking her own lips as the excitement, the anticipation built. She looked at Kari, a smirk on her lips, a glint in her eyes. 'Let's get this party started.'
Back to top Go down
Karida Velasquez

Karida Velasquez

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Minds   A Meeting of Minds - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 9:19 pm

Kari shifted the car through the gears as they left the parking garage and set out through the busy streets, her hands deftly working the controls. "I find it's very important to look both sexy and imposing, and there's nothing like heels to let you do both. It's not like I need the extra inches but sometimes they pay off, and it isn't as if I wear them to work. That would never go well." She shifted gears and the car sped up as she thought about the question. "Oh, I don't know. Aren't many mixed race actresses, nor are there that many actresses nowadays that you can picture in a movie like mine. It's been a long time since the car chase movie was king and that's the kind of movie I'd like to have. High speed, high energy, hijackings and fistfights." She smiled.

She never got to really let loose, not even today, but she let the car push a little harder on the roads today, a special treat for car, rider, and driver. "My place is a bit big for two people, it's not like my sister and I need a whole house, but it was the best deal we could find with a garage and my baby needs a roof over his head, there's no way I'm leaving him out where anything could happen." She noted where they were, the extra speed had been nice but it also meant a faster trip. Still, there was always next tuesday. As it was, they weren't too much further from her house.
Back to top Go down
Etain Adair

Etain Adair

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Minds   A Meeting of Minds - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 10:16 pm

Watching Kari's deft handiwork on the gearstick, Etain couldn't help but wonder how good she was with her hands. 'Oh, you certainly don't need help with the former, and the latter, I'm sure you can be when you need to be.' She laughed and shook her head. 'No, I guess you don't need the extra inches, though I wish I was an inch or two taller. Being my hight, in my profession isn't good. Though people do underestimate me, which can be useful.' Etain listened as Kari answered the question of the actress to play her. 'I guess that's true. Though to be honest, I can't think of any actress that could play you,' she said, looking at Kari. 'At least none that could do you justice. And you're right, there aren't any good car chase movies around now adays. I wonder why?' She smirked at Kari, an eyebrow arched. 'That sounds like my kind of movie,' she said. 'Lots of energy, lots of action, and an attractive female lead.' She winked at Kari, though she knew the other probably wouldn't be able to see it, focusing on the road as she was.

Etain knew that Kari was showing off for her, and she didn't mind at all. Though she wondered how she could top this in the showing off stakes. Probably her performance on Tuesday. She smiled at that thought, though she wondered how she'd beat this performance. 'Well, my place is just the main room, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom.' She chuckled and shook her head, brushing her fringe from her face. 'Well, if I had a car like this bad boy, I'd want to keep him covered and safe as well.' Etain was enjoying this ride, as she never went, much, over the speed limit in her own car. She wondered what Kari's place was like. She hoped it wasn't anything like her own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Minds   A Meeting of Minds - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Meeting of Minds
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ...and we learn to accept the bad with the good. {Tokyo} :: Downtown Tokyo :: Fast Food and Resturants-
Jump to: