Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our little corner of Sailor Moon! Don't be afraid to make yourself at home or ask any questions. If you feel comfortable, take a seat and join us! We'd love to have you <3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» REVAMPED VERSION OF LUMINOSITY
 ~ Up, Up, and Away ~ EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 11:54 pm by Tsuki

» Perpetual Twilight [jcink]
 ~ Up, Up, and Away ~ EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 6:07 pm by Guest

» Gallifrey Stands
 ~ Up, Up, and Away ~ EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 3:37 am by Guest

» Anime Clash aff request
 ~ Up, Up, and Away ~ EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 10:39 pm by Guest

» SEASIDE [JCINK]
 ~ Up, Up, and Away ~ EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 5:54 pm by Guest

» Playing Games...for SCIENCE! (Open)
 ~ Up, Up, and Away ~ EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 2:20 am by Honami Shizumi

» SO EDEN SANK TO GRIEF [jcink] - au sailor moon
 ~ Up, Up, and Away ~ EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 2:15 pm by Guest

» SO EDEN SANK TO GRIEF
 ~ Up, Up, and Away ~ EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 2:14 pm by Guest

» Flies to the Sweet Necter! Sailor Retipuj Appears! (Usagi, Open)
 ~ Up, Up, and Away ~ EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 11:02 pm by Usagi Tsukino

The Leaders of Luminosity...

STAFF SEARCH.
click if interested.
Communicator...
Sailor Teleport...
  1. Your Senshi Duties
  2. Your Setting and Situation
  3. Your Essential Neccesities
  4. Your Canons
  5. Your Cast
  6. Your Everyday Faces
  7. Your Allies and Aquaintances
Rolling Credits...

I, nor do any of our members, guests, or affiliates, own the popular magnificence that is Sailor Moon. All rights to official Sailor Moon characters and all of their series attacks, personalities, and appearances belong to the creative, inspiring mangaka Naoko Takeuchi. All found, engendered, or used images are possessions of their rightful creators and owners. All face-claims belong to their respectful series and series artists. All original characters -- along with their attacks, personalities, and other miscellaneous attributes -- were made and belong to their rightful members of this site, and shall not be stolen for any purpose unless done so by that character's original creator. This forum and basic skin theme is hosted and made by Forumotion. Thanks goes to Tsuki for her creation and breathe of life into Luminosity -- all plots, manifestation of site canons, and most images were found or were made by her for this specific roleplay, and should not be used elsewhere.

Please do not practice larceny, or there will be certain consequences that shall befall you involving a certain sailor senshi and purification, or a certain sailor senshi and life-threatening burns. Thank you for your time. Please enjoy your stay here<3

~ Up, Up, and Away ~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Waatame Ayameno

Waatame Ayameno

~ Up, Up, and Away ~ Empty
PostSubject: ~ Up, Up, and Away ~    ~ Up, Up, and Away ~ EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 5:18 pm

The Senshi of Promise and Life came to a stop, bending over, resting on her knees and panting. Who knew there were so many steps?? She'd just wanted to come to buy a charm! Maybe even see the beautiful shrine maiden that was supposed to live here... everybody said she had the power to grant wishes and tell your fortune. Which, of course, sounded perfect and exciting for Waatame, who believed in fairytales, ghosts, and happy endings.

When she looked up, done with catching her breath, she noticed someone not far from her. She even looked around her age?! Maybe she knew where the mysterious, mystical shrine maiden was! 

"Hey!" She shouted with a petite smile and a small wave of her hand to get the girl's attention. She ran up to her, stopping only a foot or so in front of her.
"Do you know where  the Miko of Hikawa could be found?" 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~ Up, Up, and Away ~    ~ Up, Up, and Away ~ EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 5:50 pm

A grand fire burned brilliantly, the flames dancing up and the embers licking the air that hovered above. Before the fire knelt a raven-haired Miko, her hands placed together before her with her index fingers pointing up, eyes closed and brows furrowed into concentration. Rei was deep in a meditative state, looking for anything that may give her any information on this new danger that lurked in the shadows. They needed to get ahead of it if they wanted to win. Yet, were her powers strong enough? Would she be able to protect Usagi? Usagi.. The blonde Princess flickered into her mind for a moment with that silly grin on her face. The grin she always enjoyed seeing.. Even if it did annoy her.

Focus already, you can't protect her if you can't keep your focus. You can't protect anyone if you don't..

The concentration of the young girl only grew harder as she tried to see further into the fire. There had to be something, anything! Rei's temper began to flare up, making the fire begin to wave with it. Then something finally came into her view, making her catch her breath in high hopes.

A flash of a rainbow flickered in her vision.

A rainbow.

A RAINBOW?! YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!

The fire roared in reaction and danced high before lowering itself down once more as Rei abruptly got up and exited the Shrine. Sliding her sandals upon her feet, she walked down the steps as Phobos and Deimos circled above her. Reaching over, she grabbed her bamboo broom when suddenly a voice echoed into her ears. She looked over, her purple eyes gazing upon a very, pink female. She pivoted her body more so she could face the girl. She gave a pleasant smile.

"Right here. Welcome to Hikawa Shrine, I am Hino, Rei."

The smile upon her face turned upside down as she narrowed her eyes. The aura from this girl.. It was far too unusual, and she got an odd vibe from her, something deeper than just, personality.. Could this be an enemy?
Back to top Go down
Waatame Ayameno

Waatame Ayameno

PostSubject: Re: ~ Up, Up, and Away ~    ~ Up, Up, and Away ~ EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:08 pm

"Right here. Welcome to Hikawa Shrine, I am Hino, Rei."

The colourful girl was taken aback by the sudden declaration of the woman. "Really??" she gasped, her eyes glimmering in sudden admiration. No wonder this woman was so beautiful! Anybody like who had long pretty black hair like hers just had to have magical powers!

She clasped her hands together excitedly, a new thrill rushing through her as she looked up at the Magical Miko of Wonderful Wishes. A little bashfully, she found herself asking the ever-concerning question."Could you... maybe grant...my wish?..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~ Up, Up, and Away ~    ~ Up, Up, and Away ~ EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:40 pm

Well, wasn't this girl just adorable? Not that Rei would ever admit that to anyone. She had too much pride for that, plus she was just relatively irritated from before. A rainbow, really? Were her visions just messing with her? No, she still wasn't sure about this girl. She could still be an enemy, that aura.. She would need to keep her guard up, knowing exactly where her Crystal rod was if she needed to transform. The pink girl didn't seem very threatening though, yet that still meant very little to the raven-haired miko. She has met enemies before that looked harmless. Then there was her statement.. Really? Was she really the Miko? No, she was just cosplaying.

"Yes, really."

Rei gave the most pleasant smile she could, which was still slightly difficult because, she still felt annoyed. She seemed so excited though. How old was this girl..? She looked to be a teen, yet she acted like she was six.. In surprise as the girl suddenly clasping her hands together, she took a step back s if she asked her a question. Can you grant my wish? Rei lifted her eyebrow a bit, wondering if this girl was truly sincere. No one had ever asked her specifically to grant a wish.. Rei bit her lip a bit.

"I'm sorry, I don't have the ability to grant wishes.. But if you would like, I can go and pray with you to see if perhaps the Gods can answer?"

It was a better shot than asking her to do it..
Back to top Go down
Waatame Ayameno

Waatame Ayameno

PostSubject: Re: ~ Up, Up, and Away ~    ~ Up, Up, and Away ~ EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 6:05 am

"Yes, really."

Her red eyes grew wide in further astonishment and happiness and excitement. Her smile broadened, and she began jumping up and down. She couldn't believe it! She had finally found the Magical Miko! ."Thank you! Thank you!Thank you!~" Waatame sang. Then, she just abruptly hugged the miko, clasping her hands around her hakama tightly.

And... then.... her hopes and dreams came tumbling down into the utter abyss of nothingness.

"I'm sorry, I don't have the ability to grant wishes.. But if you would like, I can go and pray with you to see if perhaps the Gods can answer?"

She stepped away from the miko as suddenly as she embraced her.

Her face fell. Her heart broke. She could feel her eyes becoming moist, tears forming at the rims of her watery eyes. "You can't... grant...my wish...?" Her voice quivered, disappointment and sadness evident.

There had to be some hope.... Maybe she had heard her wrong...? Maybe she had to keep her wish-granting abilities a secret from mean and greedy people...? Surely... the colorful girl hadn't ventured up all of those steps to the Hikawa Shrine for nothing, right?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~ Up, Up, and Away ~    ~ Up, Up, and Away ~ EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 5:23 pm

Rei's eyes widened a bit in surprise. She began to feel a bit on the stiffened side, unsure of how to react. This girl was hugging her.. She wasn't very, touchy feely.. Looking to the side a bit with anger in her eyes, she patted her. Why was she thanking her for being who she was..? This girl made almost no sense to her, and reminded her of a certain blonde haired, pigtailed girl. She seemed just as hyperactive and childish. Suddenly the young miko wanted to go visit Usagi, but undoubtedly as usual the two would argue.

Then another unexpected reaction. As she told her that there was nothing she could do to grant her a wish, seeing as how it was impossible, the visitor not only released her, but stepped away and gave her a heartbreaking look. She bit her lip, and honestly felt bad for her. She wasn't heartless. She couldn't lie to her though, that'd make things worse when it may or may not have ended up coming into reality.

Sadly, Rei sighed and shook her head. She had to tell the girl the truth, she couldn't act like this forever.. It was better she did it now.

"I'm sorry, I'm afraid I can't.. It's not in my ability, it is with the Gods.." Though, maybe there was something she could do, so before she could see any more heartache within her, she spoke up. "However if you like.. If you tell me your wish, we can go to the flames and see if they have anything in store for your future that may perhaps be of some relief or aid to this wish?" She outstretched her hand, offering to take her to the flames she had been at just moments before to see into this girl's future, and maybe be of some aid to her. It was the least she could do for her..
Back to top Go down
Waatame Ayameno

Waatame Ayameno

PostSubject: Re: ~ Up, Up, and Away ~    ~ Up, Up, and Away ~ EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 7:44 pm

"I'm sorry, I'm afraid I can't.. It's not in my ability, it is with the Gods.."

Waatame began to pout, then suddenly, the tears began falling.."But... But..." she whimpered, unable to believe her ears. What? What happened to the wishes? Was the Magical Miko... really not magical... at all...? Or... was the Magical Miko... lying?

The colourful girl quickly shook her head in dismissal of her doubts.

No! She wouldn't! Someone that pretty and graceful and lady-like and mysterious and caring wouldn't lie! Something must have taken her powers away from her! One of those monster things must have stolen her wonderful wishes and wanted to use them for himself! Maybe the Magical Miko was just too ashamed to tell her... yeah. That had to be it!

"However if you like.. If you tell me your wish, we can go to the flames and see if they have anything in store for your future that may perhaps be of some relief or aid to this wish?"

The younger girl wiped her away tears on her arm as she began to gather herself. She gave a small, understanding smile. "No, it's okay," she assured the ravenette, "I understand. You don't have to hide it anymore, Magical Miko-chan. I'll help you get your wishes back!" she exclaimed, her heart and mind set on this new mission.

Though... as it happened.... there was something lurking from behind the bushes.... something that had been waiting for the right time. Something grotesque and other-wordly. Something that was intent on gathering energy, even though it's commanders were long gone! Something that could only be described as a youma, and was ready to pounce!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~ Up, Up, and Away ~    ~ Up, Up, and Away ~ EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 4:43 pm

Oh no, the girl was crying now... Lifting her hand, she ran her hand through her dark hair. What was she supposed to do now? She couldn't grant wishes! Who in the high heavens told her that she could?! Or did this girl make it up on her own? The maiden began to wish one of her more, childish, empathetic friends were here to help her out, a certain bun-headed girl..

A caw came to her ears. She looked up to the skies as Phobos flew down, landing upon the pink-haired girl's shoulder. Safe to say she wasn't a threat if Phobos trusted her enough to land on her shoulder. Unlike Usagi, who they both attacked when they first met. Not long after, Deimos landed upon her own shoulder. She lifted her hand and stroked Deimos' feathers as Phobos gripped a strand of the pink hair in its beak in a playful manner, trying to cheer up the girl. Rei smiled a bit. "Phobos likes you. It's quite uncommon for either of them to take such a liking to a stranger."

Rei felt hopeful when she wiped her eyes an said she understood, but that quickly came crashing down when she called her a magical miko and said she would help her get her 'wishes' back. Wanting to grab her hair and pull it out, she kept it cool and merely sighed as Deimos cawed, laughing at her. Flippin' bird.. Now what was she supposed to do? Keep trying to convince the girl she didn't have powers, or let her believe she did and send her on a wild goose chase..? Right now lettind her chase what she thought was true and in the end learning for herself that she wasn't magical, seemed like the better option..

Caw!! Caw!!

Her eyes widened as both Phobos an Deimos started to cry out and began to fly. Rei looked back down at the girl. She bit her lip, and wet behind her, placing her hands on her back and began to attempt to quickly lead her further into the Shrine. "Come on.. Uhm, I can only grant the wishes of those who truly believe! So let's, go to the Holy Flames!" She wasn't sensing anything... Though Phobos and Deimos didn't lie, but if there was a youma.. Where was it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Up, Up, and Away ~    ~ Up, Up, and Away ~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~ Up, Up, and Away ~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ..Life is precious, and I cherish every living moment. :: Reminisce and Nostalgia-
Jump to: