Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our little corner of Sailor Moon! Don't be afraid to make yourself at home or ask any questions. If you feel comfortable, take a seat and join us! We'd love to have you <3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» REVAMPED VERSION OF LUMINOSITY
Younger Sibling requested EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 11:54 pm by Tsuki

» Perpetual Twilight [jcink]
Younger Sibling requested EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 6:07 pm by Guest

» Gallifrey Stands
Younger Sibling requested EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 3:37 am by Guest

» Anime Clash aff request
Younger Sibling requested EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 10:39 pm by Guest

» SEASIDE [JCINK]
Younger Sibling requested EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 5:54 pm by Guest

» Playing Games...for SCIENCE! (Open)
Younger Sibling requested EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 2:20 am by Honami Shizumi

» SO EDEN SANK TO GRIEF [jcink] - au sailor moon
Younger Sibling requested EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 2:15 pm by Guest

» SO EDEN SANK TO GRIEF
Younger Sibling requested EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 2:14 pm by Guest

» Flies to the Sweet Necter! Sailor Retipuj Appears! (Usagi, Open)
Younger Sibling requested EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 11:02 pm by Usagi Tsukino

The Leaders of Luminosity...

STAFF SEARCH.
click if interested.
Communicator...
Sailor Teleport...
  1. Your Senshi Duties
  2. Your Setting and Situation
  3. Your Essential Neccesities
  4. Your Canons
  5. Your Cast
  6. Your Everyday Faces
  7. Your Allies and Aquaintances
Rolling Credits...

I, nor do any of our members, guests, or affiliates, own the popular magnificence that is Sailor Moon. All rights to official Sailor Moon characters and all of their series attacks, personalities, and appearances belong to the creative, inspiring mangaka Naoko Takeuchi. All found, engendered, or used images are possessions of their rightful creators and owners. All face-claims belong to their respectful series and series artists. All original characters -- along with their attacks, personalities, and other miscellaneous attributes -- were made and belong to their rightful members of this site, and shall not be stolen for any purpose unless done so by that character's original creator. This forum and basic skin theme is hosted and made by Forumotion. Thanks goes to Tsuki for her creation and breathe of life into Luminosity -- all plots, manifestation of site canons, and most images were found or were made by her for this specific roleplay, and should not be used elsewhere.

Please do not practice larceny, or there will be certain consequences that shall befall you involving a certain sailor senshi and purification, or a certain sailor senshi and life-threatening burns. Thank you for your time. Please enjoy your stay here<3

Younger Sibling requested

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karida Velasquez

Karida Velasquez

Younger Sibling requested Empty
PostSubject: Younger Sibling requested   Younger Sibling requested EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 9:54 pm

Kari needs a younger Velasquez to take care of. Fortunately there's not much in the way of requirements. Last name Velasquez of course, a mostly shared background of Kari replacing a deadbeat criminal father, and preferably a Senshi or Knight depending on gender. I love hijinks and the idea of a younger sibling hiding that from a cop living in the same home just opens up a lot of silliness. Gender doesn't really matter, I'd prefer a good character to a bad one, I expect enough drama without the rift in the family but that doesn't mean the two always have to get along. After all, siblings tend to argue a lot. I can't think of anything else so if you would like to put in and have any questions, let me know and we'll figure something out. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki

Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: Younger Sibling requested   Younger Sibling requested EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 5:42 pm

o-o -raises hand- I show quite an interest.. I just recently found an adorable faceclaim and would love to have a reason to bring her here.~ -shot because she still has Mars open- Anyhwhom, I was thinking she would be a Sailor senshi for one of the constellations. Would this be okay to you? ^_^
Back to top Go down
Karida Velasquez

Karida Velasquez

PostSubject: Re: Younger Sibling requested   Younger Sibling requested EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 10:20 pm

That's perfect.
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki

Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: Younger Sibling requested   Younger Sibling requested EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 7:30 pm

Awesome, I'll get started on her.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Younger Sibling requested   Younger Sibling requested Empty

Back to top Go down

Younger Sibling requested
Page 1 of 1