Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our little corner of Sailor Moon! Don't be afraid to make yourself at home or ask any questions. If you feel comfortable, take a seat and join us! We'd love to have you <3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» REVAMPED VERSION OF LUMINOSITY
The Unicorn Rapier EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 11:54 pm by Tsuki

» Perpetual Twilight [jcink]
The Unicorn Rapier EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 6:07 pm by Guest

» Gallifrey Stands
The Unicorn Rapier EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 3:37 am by Guest

» Anime Clash aff request
The Unicorn Rapier EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 10:39 pm by Guest

» SEASIDE [JCINK]
The Unicorn Rapier EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 5:54 pm by Guest

» Playing Games...for SCIENCE! (Open)
The Unicorn Rapier EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 2:20 am by Honami Shizumi

» SO EDEN SANK TO GRIEF [jcink] - au sailor moon
The Unicorn Rapier EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 2:15 pm by Guest

» SO EDEN SANK TO GRIEF
The Unicorn Rapier EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 2:14 pm by Guest

» Flies to the Sweet Necter! Sailor Retipuj Appears! (Usagi, Open)
The Unicorn Rapier EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 11:02 pm by Usagi Tsukino

The Leaders of Luminosity...

STAFF SEARCH.
click if interested.
Communicator...
Sailor Teleport...
  1. Your Senshi Duties
  2. Your Setting and Situation
  3. Your Essential Neccesities
  4. Your Canons
  5. Your Cast
  6. Your Everyday Faces
  7. Your Allies and Aquaintances
Rolling Credits...

I, nor do any of our members, guests, or affiliates, own the popular magnificence that is Sailor Moon. All rights to official Sailor Moon characters and all of their series attacks, personalities, and appearances belong to the creative, inspiring mangaka Naoko Takeuchi. All found, engendered, or used images are possessions of their rightful creators and owners. All face-claims belong to their respectful series and series artists. All original characters -- along with their attacks, personalities, and other miscellaneous attributes -- were made and belong to their rightful members of this site, and shall not be stolen for any purpose unless done so by that character's original creator. This forum and basic skin theme is hosted and made by Forumotion. Thanks goes to Tsuki for her creation and breathe of life into Luminosity -- all plots, manifestation of site canons, and most images were found or were made by her for this specific roleplay, and should not be used elsewhere.

Please do not practice larceny, or there will be certain consequences that shall befall you involving a certain sailor senshi and purification, or a certain sailor senshi and life-threatening burns. Thank you for your time. Please enjoy your stay here<3

The Unicorn Rapier

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Unicorn Rapier Empty
PostSubject: The Unicorn Rapier   The Unicorn Rapier EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:12 pm

The Unicorn Rapier Header_zps50addc44
when you try your best, but don't succeed when you get what you want, but not what you need
when you feel so tired, but you can't sleep

stuck in reverse

name;; Aurore aka the Unicorn Rapier.

age;; She looks to be about 15 years old.

gender;; female

race;; A magic sword with the ability to look like a human?
date of birth;; September 24th.

height;; 5'2".

weight;; As a human, she weighs about 110 pounds. As a sword, she weights about 2-4 pounds.

hair colour;;  White long and flowing. Shorter tresses framer her face, while the rest of her hair trails down to her ankles.
eye colour;; Violet.

wardrobe;; She wears a mockey of a senshi uniform, a flowing pretty, dressy version of the outfit. Lots of jewels in her hair, that are the very same jewels ingrained into the hilt of the sword itself.

faceclaim;; The Last Unicorn (It was a Graphic Novel!) // Lady Amalthea

picture;; Just an idea.

and when tears come streaming down your face,
when you lose something you can't replace,
when you love someone, but it goes to waste,

could it be worse?

true/other form;; She's a sword so here we go: Image It's a celestial looking blade with moonstones welded into both the blade and hilt. Charms hang from the end of the hilt and the whole blade, while possessed by her spirit glows with a sort of supernatural mist surrounding it.

trigger;; The sword is a constant object. It's real and is thus always present. She can be seen wandering around it as a human, but if the sword is touched at all, her human form instantly disappears and is trapped within the blade. So, if the sword is being held, used in battle, or physically touched in any way, she cannot exist outside of it. If it is sheathed or left somewhere untouched, then she may appear as a human outside of it. If anything happens to the sword, however, it happens to her since the sword is her real body.

alias;; nope.

weapons;; She is a rapier. A sword. Specializing in poking, stabbing and slicing.

special skills or abilities;; As far as psychic abilities, she can speak telepathically when she's in sword form.  When the sword is being held, she can speak audibly, but can;t do anything else. While in human form, she can only go as far as 100 yards in all directions from the sword, she simply cannot go any farther from it. if she tried to do this during the day, an intense force seems to physically block her. If she tries this at night, it feels like she will be torn to pieces by supernatural entities. So fearfully, she stays very close to the sword at night.

personality;;

Unfortunately she's no warrior as her creator intended. She's a diplomat at heart. She's able to put herself in other's shoes and see things through another person's point of view. She is the one that always wants to make things right and have balance and harmony in her life, her surroundings and the lives of the people close to her. In life, she had captivating charm. She still has an elegant taste and she is easy to like due to her eager-to-please, easygoing nature. In return for her amazing ability to be a good listener, sooth and calm people, she expects admiration. Aurore will gather a group of people, everyone will become friends then she will be in the center of the group. She likes the attention and the admiration for the people that she has brought together. She's very intelligent, but often hides this inside her easygoing exterior. Instead, she expresses her intelligence through creativity; When she was created (and deemed a failure by her creator) she was always involved in some sort of artistic or creative pursuit. Many people overlooked just how intelligent she actually was. When others saw her wide range of interests and hobbies, her intelligence and creativity is more than obvious. She loves variety and different situations. She welcomes change, and she revels in luxury. In life, she would have spent lots of money to surround herself with beautiful things and she seemed to be constantly fussing over her appearance. She loves anything upscale and classy. She will work hard to please others, thus she does, and in the past others found her incredibly captivating.

likes;;

• Pretty things, jewels, dresses, trinkets, lavish rooms and beautiful surroundings
  • People, company, friendship.
  • Admiration and attention.
  • Conversation.

dislikes;;

• Being alone
  • Darkness
  • Being disliked
  • Any form of strife or tension

weaknesses;;

• Fear
  • Indecision
  • Easy influenced or persuaded

strengths;;

• Strong determination when she decides to be dedicated to something
  • A good judge of fairness.
  • Ability to create friendships.

goals;; The game will start with her alone in some dark, wet place, like a sewer or cave. So at first, her goal will simply be to have a companion and be of use. Perhaps someday living up to what she was created to do. Her true power is yet to be unlocked.

fears;; She's terrified of the dark. If her human for tries to walk away from the sword and it also happens to be night time, the poor girl can see all the evil monsters, demons, and foul creatures that have ever been. They wait for her with gaping maws, they claw at her and reach for her. She can feel their horrible thoughts eating her away. Hell is not even close to the horrors she witnesses, mentally tortured by their voices. If someone was to stumble upon her sword at night, they would see a faintly glowing weapon with a young girl huddled close beside it.

lights will guide you home,

and ignite your bones,

and i will try to fix you

allies;; undiscovered.

enemies;; undiscovered.

parents;; Just the blacksmith who created her.

siblings;; Not that she knows of.

other relations;; none.

crush and sexuality;; Since she's a sword first and a human second, she cannot feel arousal, however can still feel attraction and love. She is thus bisexual and could be seduced by either gender. Though truthfully it would be a tragic romance. She can never be alive again. So any touch she feels is only felt in the form as a sword. Whether it be the strong grip of her user, or feeling some poor enemy break into pieces around her.

history;;

There was once a great blacksmith who spent his life trying to create the perfect weapon for a senshi he loved. He toiled long and hard until he created the Unicorn Rapier. It was gorgeous, but his goal was to create a sentient blade that coudl think and guide it's user to be the ultimate hero.

He was to be disappointed. The personality that awoke within the sword was  nothing like a warrior at all. Just a young and frivolous girl. He deemed the whole project a failure and abandoned it. The annoying talking sword was a flop, he put her away and forgot her.

Eventually the place where the blacksmith lived and died became an old ruin, some war took place and the whole place was abandoned.  And then a kingom was built on top of it. With so much time to think the sword figured out how to manifest a human form which she used to befriend countless people, nobles and senshi alike. Though she was a bit jealous. Many tried to use her, some even carried her into battle, but she was just a sword. No one could unlock her powers, she was jsut a talking sword with the ability to appear as a human. Beyond that, she was a rather ordinary weapon.

Another war washed over the land and she was taken into battle, her user was slain and a youma picked her up. Even though he could not harness her power any more than the poor soul who had died moments ago, he could still user her to cut down many innocents. The youma was strong, and also stupid, his poo battle tactics eventually shattered the blade. And he left it's peices on the battle field with a shrug.

A long time passed, someone found the pieces of the sword. They were so beautiful that the bits were taken away to be sold. However time passed and as the pieces were sold and resold, eventually they wound up forgotten. More recently, the pieces of the sword were built into a man made island and then an earthquake revealed them once more. Some started talking about spotting a ghost on the island. Someone very curious, and of course special, or with the right equipment, might realize there is an glimmer of magical energy coming from the fractured landscape. Though what they might find would surprise them.

and high up above or down below,

when you're too in love to let it go,

but if you never try, you'll never know,

just what you're worth

chatango;; Rinminigawa

alias;; Rin, Rinny, Rinnypoo, doesn't matter.

experiance;; aI've been rping for 10 years now, since I was at least 14. So...lol I'm very good at this. I started with a wolf rp, then moved to anthro, I've done several human rps, and supernatural rps, from demons to devil may cry, to Strawberry Panic, I've done it all. Strawberry Panic: The Roleplay is my most successful rp to date. I've also done tabletop rp, and perhaps even some LARP if running around with your best friend pretending to be wolves counts. lol

lights will guide you home,
and ignite your bones

and i will try to fix you

[T E M P L A T E, made by Tsuki ]
Back to top Go down
Tsuki
Admin
Tsuki

The Unicorn Rapier Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unicorn Rapier   The Unicorn Rapier EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 4:48 pm

The Unicorn Rapier 207536c
Denied.

Quote :
I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to directly decline this. I really have put a considerable amount of thought into this, and into this character. I admire your creativity and your willingness to think outside the normal structure. But, the more I try to envision it, it is hard for me to see this character fitting into the Sailor Moon universe. Objects are never personified in the series... never given a soul or a human form. Animals/Guardians/Allies are (like Luna, and Phobos and Deimos), but never objects or weapons. I also find the end of her history hard to compromise with... and I feel like she would probably be hard to write in the game.. not only because she is, essentially, just a sword... but, because of her status and where she has ended up.

Otherwise, this truly is a nice application, and I do like the characterization. If you'd like to reapply for her under a different 'race'(like an alien or even a spirit) or as a human(or, even a senshi, if you decide), feel free to do so. This is not, by no means, a sign to give up on making a character, or a discouragement in joining the site. I am just declaring that your character, as she is currently in this application, cannot be approved and not fit in the game at this time.

Please try not to take offense to this. And, if you do decide to remake Aurore, do not be afraid to ask me any questions or consult me about any concerns or ideas you may have.

I hope you understand and decide to stay with us. <3
Back to top Go down
https://sm-luminosity.forumotion.com

The Unicorn Rapier
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: But, that's life... :: Banished :: Denied-
Jump to: